TTY: San Antonio, Irvine and Bergen sold out

Sold out in six minutes? Almost as long as the duration of the average Moz concert.

FOI,

Sam said on his facebook page that for all Morrissey fans, he may have something to show us. I hope he isn't "trolling" us and there is something cool like a live feed on youtube from Bergen Show. Anyone have ANY idea what lil Sammy is referring to?

FOI,

Sam said on his facebook page that for all Morrissey fans, he may have something to show us. I hope he isn't "trolling" us and there is something cool like a live feed on youtube from Bergen Show. Anyone have ANY idea what lil Sammy is referring to?
A new song maybe?

Um, what the hell are you talking about?

He's clearly referring to how short Morrissey's concerts are.

Sam's Facebook post is probably referring to a new montage. Can't wait. Maybe you could do a barcode for it?

He's clearly referring to how short Morrissey's concerts are.

Sam's Facebook post is probably referring to a new montage. Can't wait. Maybe you could do a barcode for it?
What's it like only having space for one little thought at a time in that tiny brain of yours?

Last edited:
acton trying to be an arsehole and making a very good job of it.

It's so easy to annoy people on this site. It was a dig at how short Morrissey concerts are. Everyone here goes batshit when concerts are announced, they queue in the rain and edge their way to the front row. Moz walks on, sings a few songs, and walks off 1 hour 10 mins later. I've seen him many times in concert and it is always great but..... he is pulling the piss. That's not news and to be honest I regret commenting at all. Sticking your head up on this site is just asking to be attacked.

It w
It's so easy to annoy people on this site. It was a dig at how short Morrissey concerts are. Everyone here goes batshit when concerts are announced, they queue in the rain and edge their way to the front row. Moz walks on, sings a few songs, and walks off 1 hour 10 mins later. I've seen him many times in concert and it is always great but..... he is pulling the piss. That's not news and to be honest I regret commenting at all. Sticking your head up on this site is just asking to be attacked.
It was just a bizarre comment. More confusing than anything else. This explanation just adds to the confusion. Are you going to a concert?

I guess these near-instant sell-outs are yet more proof that his fans have deserted him and his career is over...? How many years is that now...?

Have to a look at the Bergen venue? tiny space with several ominous curtains descending? when you play tiny venues and utilize huge black curtains to cordon off portions of the hall as if they didnt exist, then you are declaring fake sell outs.
Bergen has two curtains, its already a tiny venue holding 1500 at most.

I've been to tow morrissey concerts in my lifetime and they didn't feel short. Seemed an average length imo and from the set lists from previous shows it seems like an average length they seemed an average length as well. That's why it was confusing. Saying I don't get your statement isn't attack into you either. It's plainly expressing confusion

Have to a look at the Bergen venue? tiny space with several ominous curtains descending? when you play tiny venues and utilize huge black curtains to cordon off portions of the hall as if they didnt exist, then you are declaring fake sell outs.
Bergen has two curtains, its already a tiny venue holding 1500 at most.
Holds 1610 seated, 2000 mixed. If you were not a troll and took the time to look on their website, you would could educate yourself before making yourself look a dick.

101 seats make all the difference in the world. LOL , the life of a mozbot.
if that first comes down, then it hold maybe 300.

The venue's minuscule. The Chuckle Brothers could sell it out in less than 6 minutes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom