TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Clearly I don't give a flying one about what you, an Internet nobody, says or does. You can post away whatever you like, and I'll do exactly the same. Now back under your wee hatch to watch for the next time I'm passing. Oh, and go f*** yourself.

You make some great points. Exactly what they are, well nobody has a clue, but you just keep on making them.

I feel one could let themselves be affected or not by what someone else says/does. And does that benefit one to let themselves be easily affected or should one stand back and make the choice:Will I let this bother me or not? And if this thing does bother me,Then what can I do to change it? Or better, what can I do within my own life to make the small changes in my/the world that I want to see changed. One does have a choice... So few know it. Though it is not easy.

As far as M. I don't think he cares if anyone disagrees with what he says. He can't control what others 'think' anyways.
And as I've said in other posts.. I think he feels he needs to say things in a extreme way in order to draw attention to a issue/subject that he feels strongly about, Regardless of how 'crazy' it sounds OR what other people might 'think'.

Going off half cocked and half witted is the most popular indoor sport here. They seem to think if we don't dedicate ourselves with the same irrational fervour to every one of Morrissey's posts on TTY then we must agree with everything he says. I personally don't really care what he says on TTY. They are just posts. I love your comment about how little Morrissey cares about the responses on this site. They put so much into it and Moz really couldn't give a damn. It makes me laugh. The popular opinion that Morrissey is in some sort of downward spiral only days away from a pile of ashes is beyond hilarious :)

Clearly you don't then. And you don't want to know your former self. Ashamed maybe of the 'sycophant' you once were, running to the local newsstand every Thursday to scan anything Moz-related for us. Spending your entire day on here (well, some things haven't changed) to help all your fellow Moz- and music-fans in whatever way you could. You were much loved, and quite rightly so. And now you spit on us, and Moz, like any good Sun-reading middle-aged bastard. How very f***ing sad.

As I said before, you're free to post what you like, and I'm free to call it bollocks. You don't like it, tough shit. Bye.

It's all here in the archive though. And in people's haerts and minds, what is left of them.
Only you refuse to see it. Makes no sense at all, as the old song goeth.

He's right on ISIS. It's all propaganda about them so the murderous Torys can have an excuse to slaughter innocent Muslims to feed their evil needs. Probably to sell more weapons to Syria or Saudi or somewhere. It's all a Tory lie! Wake up.

See, with his paranoid streak, Morrissey is big on conspiracy theories, so there could be an element of truth in this. Morrissey probably believes that the Paris attacks were covertly orchestrated by a conglomerate of Prince William, David Beckham, Harvest Records and the Illuminati, and that the real ISIS are a peaceable bunch who spend their days eating humus and listening to 'Your Arsenal'.

marred;1986946073I personally don't really care what he says on TTY. They are just posts. I love your comment about how little Morrissey cares about the responses on this site. They put so much into it and Moz really couldn't give a damn. [/QUOTE said:
You 'don't care', and yet at the faintest whiff of anyone criticising anything Morrissey says, you come charging in with a major case of Butt Hurt and rush to defend him by shouting down anyone daring to disagree with him. Odd that.

Going off half cocked and half witted is the most popular indoor sport here. They seem to think if we don't dedicate ourselves with the same irrational fervour to every one of Morrissey's posts on TTY then we must agree with everything he says. I personally don't really care what he says on TTY. They are just posts. I love your comment about how little Morrissey cares about the responses on this site. They put so much into it and Moz really couldn't give a damn. It makes me laugh. The popular opinion that Morrissey is in some sort of downward spiral only days away from a pile of ashes is beyond hilarious :)

It's awesome how you don't care about the posts Morrissey makes, and that they are just posts, so why do you care if other people do care about them?
You're talking about people being irrational to a person who brags about living in their own reality.

What I find "hilarious" is watching the remnants of the cult try to pretend that Morrissey is not actively destroying his legacy.

The evidence suggests that Morrissey very much cares about the responses on this site. FAIL!
One can only hope that Morrissey is only a few days away from being a pile of ashes. The fire onstage in Brasilia was wonderful to see, the ruined only by not consuming Morrissey's slack-arse troll face within it.

best
BrummieBoy

'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...-shirt-worn-by-Morrissey-and-band-in-Bradford

Last edited:

moz already hit rock bottom. no recording. no books. noboby has the slightest interest in signing him to anything.
hes touring fing paraguay ffs.. hes flat lined.

The evidence suggests that Morrissey very much cares about the responses on this site. FAIL!
One can only hope that Morrissey is only a few days away from being a pile of ashes. The fire onstage in Brasilia was wonderful to see, the ruined only by not consuming Morrissey's slack-arse troll face within it.

best
BrummieBoy

'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...-shirt-worn-by-Morrissey-and-band-in-Bradford

This is a very informative site. I love M. But I'm hooked by the ads: "15 HILARIOUS CAT PHOTOBOMB PHOTOS" and "10 Most Eligible Billionaire Bachellors Worldwide" cover my broad range of interests in life

Morrissey's recent outbursts on TTY are a very clear signal that all is not well in his mind - anybody who is rational, as you claim to be, can see that. Do you think he was behaving like this at the height of the YATQ comeback, when he was high-profile and releasing music that sold well? Of course not. The book made him a laughing stock, his endless diatribes against label executives have made him a pariah in the music industry, and now he's reduced to trolling about Daesh for a bit of attention and posting Photoshops of himself with James Dean. Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn.

Interesting, the Morrissey fans on the Morrissey fan site want him to die.

Please see http://www.morrissey-solo.com/about/

This website is for 'fans'. 'Fan' defined as 'an ardent admirer of a pop star, film actor, football team, etc'

This website is for 'fans'. 'Fan' defined as 'an ardent admirer of a pop star, film actor, football team, etc'

Morrissey himself has recently wished death on people on TTY, and it's not the first time he's done it. Do you excuse his behaviour? How is it different?

Last edited:

And that should tell you everything you need to know about Morrissey.... an unknown, but not small number of his fans are critical to the point of being angry towards him, yet they stick around to discuss him instead of just letting him go.
Angry, mean, obsessive and dissapointed people attract angry, mean, obsessive and dissapointed people.... he asked for it, over and over again.

And that should tell you everything you need to know about Morrissey.... an unknown, but not small number of his fans are critical to the point of being angry towards him, yet they stick around to discuss him instead of just letting him go.
Angry, mean, obsessive and dissapointed people attract angry, mean, obsessive and dissapointed people.... he asked for it, over and over again.

See post above. Do you excuse Morrissey himself wishing death on people?

Morrissey's recent outbursts on TTY are a very clear signal that all is not well in his mind - anybody who is rational, as you claim to be, can see that. Do you think he was behaving like this at the height of the YATQ comeback, when he was high-profile and releasing music that sold well? Of course not. The book made him a laughing stock, his endless diatribes against label executives have made him a pariah in the music industry, and now he's reduced to trolling about Daesh for a bit of attention and posting Photoshops of himself with James Dean. Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't give a damn.
Yes, he even wrote a song about it once "It's my life to ruin my own way", and even before that, when he was in band called The Smiths he sang "I am sick and I am dull and I am plain, how dearly I would love to get carried away". So you're not right in the head, but nor is Moz. Also a song. The thing is he's always said outrageous things, so he hasn't changed. It's you and other former fans who have, who are angry for Moz having taken such a large part of your lives, and who now want him to go, permanantly, just as Mark Chapman wanted with the singer of your beloved band. But of course he won't go and you won't act, and so you are still here, making a complete fool of yourself because all you need is Moz (also a song).

How very f***ing sad are you, and how sad have you been.

Morrissey himself has recently wished death on people on TTY, and it's not the first time he's done it. Do you excuse his behaviour? How is it different?

"Morrissey did it too" is your favourite excuse, isn't it? Don't you have your own morals? And if these morals include that you shouldn't wish death on people then it shouldn't be on this website but of course morals get in the way of free speech.

"Morrissey did it too" is your favourite excuse, isn't it? Don't you have your own morals? And if these morals include that you shouldn't wish death on people then it shouldn't be on this website but of course morals get in the way of free speech.

And right there, ladies and gentlemen, is the ringing - bell cognitive dissonance post of the century. You will not see a better example. Superb.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom