TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

"Sexual assault is serious business, and if Morrissey experienced it, he’s right to be angry. But he’s not earning himself any extra goodwill by framing his outrage in such atrociously offensive terms."

[h=1]Morrissey Says TSA “Stands For Thorough Sexual Assault,” Is Worse Than ISIS [/h]
http://www.stereogum.com/1846588/mo...l-assault-is-worse-than-isis/wheres-the-beef/

best wishes
Sharon-The Secretary

AWWWW, Back so soon? Couldn't resist..now could you?

Glad M said something to spice up your life. Oh WHAT would you and Butchy do WITHOUT HIM?

:lbf:

http://ww2.kqed.org/pop/2015/12/01/uh-morrissey-just-said-the-tsa-agents-at-sfo-are-worse-than-isis/

"This shouldn’t need to be spelled out, but let’s say, just for argument’s sake, that this officer really did grope Moz. Crudely and egregiously. That’s terrible. But it’s not nearly as terrible as ISIS. And the comparison, which I can only imagine was made purely for shock value, ain’t cute. It’s disgusting. Not only does it show a stunning lack of sensitivity to the fact that the world is still reeling from the trauma of last month’s attacks in Paris, it’s also massively disrespectful to the more than 4 million people who have fled their native Syria during ISIS’ brutal reign, as well as the thousands who have died at the organization’s hands."

Oh God, who's been asking him about the SF Airort complaint?
SOMEONE just had to ask him about it didn't they? And now look what you've done!

To his defence. I went through San Fran airport check point. Nothing unusual. The x-ray booth and scan of your belongings. No touching. No patting up and down and all around. I don't know what that guy was looking for. Drugs? Knowing he's got a musician on his hands he thought he might find a joint or.... I don't know. I think the whole procedure was lengthy, extremely thorough and totally unnecessary. I am glad he spoke up. Now chew on that haters.

But hey we'll hang around and hang on every single word he says and thing he does, right?

But this doesn't mean some people do it out of love or because they are fans, is just that trainwrecks are always a fascinating thing to watch, and let's be honest, moz is a mess right now :(

Last edited:

But hey we'll hang around and hang on every single word he says and thing he does, right?

I think it's pretty clear that everyone who visits here loved Morrissey 'at some point'. And when you have invested years (maybe even decades) of affection towards someone and their art, watching them turn into a self-destructive, car-crash caricature of themselves is something that's hard to turn away from. Even if it's painful.

When someone used to mean a lot to you, it's hard to just give up all interest and turn your back on them. Morrissey at this point is like a once-loved, close family member who has gone completely off the rails. When Morrissey totally freaks out in LA in a couple of weeks time, paints his balls blue, and starts frothing at the mouth, and runs naked down the street shouting about the Illuminati conspiracy, I will find it tragic but I will still be interested.

To his defence. I went through San Fran airport check point. Nothing unusual. The x-ray booth and scan of your belongings. No touching. No patting up and down and all around. I don't know what that guy was looking for. Drugs? Knowing he's got a musician on his hands he thought he might find a joint or.... I don't know. I think the whole procedure was lengthy, extremely thorough and totally unnecessary. I am glad he spoke up. Now chew on that haters.

I went through San Fran airport check point also... and after 'pat down' all I ended up with is... this baby !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fezBnvkiU

ga ga goo,

:)kS.

But anyways I do feel its appropriate 4 morrissey 2 make a complaint, people just seem 2 put up with all kinds of harrasment and abuse these days when simply minding ones own buisness and travelling places ect!

Having your testicles and penis squeezed without any reason, notification or your consent by airport officials is totally - unacceptable, its absolutely disgraceful !!! :(

Thank goodness 4 this above post who ever you are!!! :)

Last edited:
I see you falling
How long to go before you hit the ground

yes how long ? So I can run to catch him!

...I'll be the 'human net' under his hilariously strange high wire act of baiting the simple minded !

the pleasure of course being ALL MINE.

BOOM ! ah, :)

Having your testicles and penis squeezed without any reason, notification or your consent by airport officials is totally - unacceptable, its absolutely disgracefull !!! :(

I agree, but happily there is an easy way to sort this problem. Get rid of all the current airport security in the USA, and replace them with ISIS members. That way next time Morrissey goes through security he will have a much more pleasant, stress-free experience. I think we would all benefit from this change, but once again - only Morrissey is the voice of reason.

But this doesn't mean some people do it out of love or because they are fans, is just that rainwrecks are always a fascinating thing to watch, and let's be honest, moz is a mess right now :(

I love rainwrecks too ! And I thought I was the only one !

Have 2 say first and formost cant belive most of what Im reading on this topic, thought this was suposed 2 be a fan based web site dedicated 2 the wonderfull works of KristeenYoung and Morrissey!

Im not sure if Ive complety lost the plot here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

But anyways I do feel its appropriate 4 morrissey 2 make a complaint, people just seem 2 put up with all kinds of harrasment and abuse these days when simply minding ones own buisness and travelling places ect!

Having your testicles and penis squeezed without any reason, notification or your consent by airport officials is totally - unacceptable, its absolutely disgracefull !!! :(
Who do they think they are!!!

Luckily they didnt ask morrissey 2 bend over 4 a full internal examination aswell !

Its nothing less than sexual assult which took place here, feeling someones genitals has nothing whatso ever 2 do with travel saftey!

Theres no way whatsoever am I traveliing by air flight anymore when this sort of thing happens, Im going via sea from now on!!!!!
Prefer the boat anyways, allways have.

Thank goodness 4 this above post who ever you are!!! :)

You are welcome Midnite.
I figured it out! They were looking for the bomb that will bring us together.

I agree, but happily there is an easy way to sort this problem. Get rid of all the current airport security in the USA, and replace them with ISIS members. That way next time Morrissey goes through security he will have a much more pleasant, stress-free experience. I think we would all benefit from this change, but once again - only Morrissey is the voice of reason.

Last edited:
morrissey is an evil monster.
He spreads sorrow and hate and darkness with a soft voice and a sad look in his eyes...
In fact there is sickness behind those eyes and a huge amount of violence on his face.
It's all there for anyone to see.

Take a closer look.

Please take care of yourselves and stay away from him
Coz he'll choke the life out of you with his bare hands.
He's zero honesty, loyalty, simpathy and truth.
Just another mankind's enemy.
For me the world is a wonderful place to live!
I believe in love!
I do not believe in morrissey!

LOVE IS ALL WE NEED

.............................................................. [/B]

Last edited:
http://ww2.kqed.org/pop/2015/12/01/uh-morrissey-just-said-the-tsa-agents-at-sfo-are-worse-than-isis/

"This shouldn’t need to be spelled out, but let’s say, just for argument’s sake, that this officer really did grope Moz. Crudely and egregiously. That’s terrible. But it’s not nearly as terrible as ISIS. And the comparison, which I can only imagine was made purely for shock value, ain’t cute. It’s disgusting. Not only does it show a stunning lack of sensitivity to the fact that the world is still reeling from the trauma of last month’s attacks in Paris, it’s also massively disrespectful to the more than 4 million people who have fled their native Syria during ISIS’ brutal reign, as well as the thousands who have died at the organization’s hands."

This is a thoughtful statement from my local public station. Let's just assume it is as the "laugh it off" fans would believe that he is just baiting. If that is the case, are we so insensitive that we should accept baiting, from anyone, with comparisons using all that we know ISIS is. Is that way appropriate to bait, given that people have been viciously murdered in the name of ISIS. I do not think so.

Update - if it is appropriate to you, tell me why, so I understand why you would do it or what makes it ok for morrissey to do it in a general life kind of way.

Last edited:
This is a thoughtful statement from my local public station. Let's just assume it is as the "laugh it off" fans would believe that he is just baiting. If that is the case, are we so insensitive that we should accept baiting, from anyone, with comparisons using all that we know ISIS is. Is that way appropriate to bait, given that people have been viciously murdered in the name of ISIS. I do not think so.

Update - if it is appropriate to you, tell me why, so I understand why you would do it or what makes it ok for morrissey to do it in a general life kind of way.

'Let's just assume' Assume? Here at 'Solo' ? Sure,why not?

Assume is ALL we do/can do here. (because we will never know).

'are we so insensitive that we should accept baiting,from anyone' ?

No we shouldn't accept baiting from just anyone, Only M.

Appropriate? yes because....

Because accepting M, is accepting ourselves. This is especially true for the 'Silly B's ' and other members of the Cult Of Hate.

;)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom