TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Re: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

Sorry, didn't mean to put the link inside the title line.

My heart hurt a bit after reading that last line...

I like the picture, though.

Sub-text - "I've been out of the news for a while, let's repeat a story after requests from persons unknown. Will that do, Julia?"

And the coup-de-grace is shoehorning ISIS in there. Absolutely f***ing desperate, and beyond embarrasing.

Last edited:
Re: TTY:http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_151201_02

Long time Smiths/Moz fan. I am loyal to the point of being stupid, but Moz really is a massive knob.

Isis would have squeezed and twisted your penis and testicles off, Morrissey, while gladly watching you writhe in pain and then left you to bleed to death. Stop being so stupid. Damn!

Last edited:

He is a troll. Coming on the heels of his failed Paris cash grab/tribute this is really disgusting. He ought to try touring in Syria and see what happens.

I have to believe he makes such statements saying ISIS is more reputable than the TSA as attention getters. Or he is just really small minded and stupid. I'm not sure which is worse. Just to verify, because maybe he is right, I googled, Isis has executed over 3000 men, women and children for blasphemy, magic and sodomy to name a few. Ahh, I'm thinking they would execute morrissey under those scenarios. Sorry, moz, you lose.

I have to believe he makes such statements saying ISIS is more reputable than the TSA as attention getters. Or he is just really small minded and stupid. I'm not sure which is worse. Just to verify, because maybe he is right, I googled, Isis has executed over 3000 men, women and children for blasphemy, magic and sodomy to name a few. Ahh, I'm thinking they would execute morrissey under those scenarios. Sorry, moz, you lose.

He is so much better and above this. I don't know what the hell's gotten into him lately. By the way, Elvis would punch his lights out over such a statement. Good grief.

Elvis would punch his lights out over such a statement.

sept_9_74_karate.jpg

karate chop to the adam's apple and then see what he has to say.

He is so much better and above this. I don't know what the hell's gotten into him lately. By the way, Elvis would punch his lights out over such a statement. Good grief.

And it should be noted that ISIS has claimed responsibility for Paris. Is this a loving tribute to Paris? You are right. We expect better from him and frankly we should expect better of ourselves, if us as fans don't challenge this. I want to hope that this hate filled proclamation is not a truth, but repeated, they just indicate someone who may have a serious problem of understanding the world. He sure understood some of my emotional insides through his music. But he does not speak to me with his hate.

What a dumb thing for Morrissey to say, especially after the fuss he puts up about his desire to release a loving tribute to Paris after the events of Nov 13. It is really beyond comprehension.

Another collage by the artist known as Sam Esty Rayner.

Yes, entitled Mama's Boys.

For all his past glories, the one on the right is still not a patch on the one on the left. Both plagued by yes-persons and enablers.

The ISIS jab might as well have a hashtag, so blatant is the clickbaiting. "So safely with your software, miles from the front line" has a pitiful new relevance.

Last edited:

Actually, it's pretty f***ing likely ISIS would stoop so low and much lower considering they gleefully murder queer people like him. There is video of ISIS militants throwing gay men off the top of a building, to say nothing of their deliberate cultural destruction and ruthless, indiscriminate extermination of those who do not comport to their narrow world view. But of course Morrissey knows that, he didn't write it out of ignorance or genuine sentiment.

f***ing shameless.

Also, how nice to see another SER original eyesore that seems to bear no relevance to the statement whatsoever.

But of course Morrissey knows that, he didn't write it out of ignorance or genuine sentiment

I'm certain Morrissey finds his quip funny and is shocked how we "don't get it". Truth is, i really don't get him and don't even want to anymore.

Actually, it's pretty f***ing likely ISIS would stoop so low and much lower considering they gleefully murder queer people like him. There is video of ISIS militants throwing gay men off the top of a building, to say nothing of their deliberate cultural destruction and ruthless, indiscriminate extermination of those who do not comport to their narrow world view. But of course Morrissey knows that, he didn't write it out of ignorance or genuine sentiment.

f***ing shameless.

Also, how nice to see another SER original eyesore that seems to bear no relevance to the statement whatsoever.

He knows that. He is just trying to get a rise out of people

Re: TTY: Morrissey news 12/01/2015

Sickened by the completely outrageous comment to the point where my desire to stand in the same room with him 3 nights at the end of the year is severely deflated. What a f***ing ignorant ass he can be. And how long until his band members have had enough embarrassment? Would not surprise me to see one or two flee after current commitments are up.

I'm certain Morrissey finds his quip funny and is shocked how we "don't get it". Truth is, i really don't get him and don't even want to anymore.

Yeah same here, he stopped being good ages ago.

Am I missing some dark, sardonic humour?
A post about sexual 'molestation' is ended with a photo request to be kissed a lot!? I hope the next airport official doesn't take that picture too literally.
Perhaps these read better drunk :)
Down the hatch,
FWD

Last edited:
Re: TTY: Morrissey news 12/01/2015

Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS) :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom