TTY: San Francisco International Airport, part 2

o no. isis is not islam. maybe its scientology.
religion of peace my arse.

That photo of Steven looks as though something painfully bulbous is being " introduced " without lube ! Ouch that can't be good.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Interesting, the Morrissey fans on the Morrissey fan site want him to die.

Please see http://www.morrissey-solo.com/about/

This website is for 'fans'. 'Fan' defined as 'an ardent admirer of a pop star, film actor, football team, etc'

Right. An outsider(norm) coming here might read these hate posts and think that this is what it takes to be a 'fan'
Well, If this is their definition of what it is to be a fan (?)..... Then I'm NOT a 'fan' . :straightface:

Going off half cocked and half witted is the most popular indoor sport here. They seem to think if we don't dedicate ourselves with the same irrational fervour to every one of Morrissey's posts on TTY then we must agree with everything he says. I personally don't really care what he says on TTY. They are just posts. I love your comment about how little Morrissey cares about the responses on this site. They put so much into it and Moz really couldn't give a damn. It makes me laugh. The popular opinion that Morrissey is in some sort of downward spiral only days away from a pile of ashes is beyond hilarious :)

Yes, Though funnier is... IF it came to that 'a pile of ashes'.. GUESS WHO would be the first there on their knees...crying ..WHY WHY WHY!? Right,the Cult of HATE wouldn't know what to do with themselves! Poor little fools.

Yes, Though funnier is... IF it came to that 'a pile of ashes'.. GUESS WHO would be the first there on their knees...crying ..WHY WHY WHY!? Right,the Cult of HATE wouldn't know what to do with themselves! Poor little fools.

Yeah and if it's a sycophant to not be full of hate and not to piss n' moan every time Morrissey says something that upsets me then I'll take sycophant over the alternative any day.

Yeah and if it's a sycophant to not be full of hate and not to piss n' moan every time Morrissey says something that upsets me then I'll take sycophant over the alternative any day.

No, sycophancy is your inability to accept that your idol is a f***ing tool who despises you and your ilk. The way you polish his arsehole with that bogan tongue is cringe-worthy. You jump to his defence in these passive aggressive, limp-wristed posts of yours. You sit on your high horse and reckon anyone that disagrees with Morrissey 'doesn't understand him' and you throw in as many references to his early work as possible (even though it's screamingly obvious you're a new addition to the cult).

You claim that Morrissey couldn't care less about the posts here, and yet, without doubt, every single one of your posts is tinged with the glaring hope that he does come here and singles 'Marred' out as being a really great guy, always defending me and the attention-seeking bile I spout.

P.S - where have all the duck-faced selfies gone? They were great.

No, sycophancy is your inability to accept that your idol is a f***ing tool who despises you and your ilk. The way you polish his arsehole with that bogan tongue is cringe-worthy. You jump to his defence in these passive aggressive, limp-wristed posts of yours. You sit on your high horse and reckon anyone that disagrees with Morrissey 'doesn't understand him' and you throw in as many references to his early work as possible (even though it's screamingly obvious you're a new addition to the cult).

You claim that Morrissey couldn't care less about the posts here, and yet, without doubt, every single one of your posts is tinged with the glaring hope that he does come here and singles 'Marred' out as being a really great guy, always defending me and the attention-seeking bile I spout.

P.S - where have all the duck-faced selfies gone? They were great.

Are you ok anonymous? I've been worried about you. Let go of the hate.

I find it quite sad that we are miles away from awarness about most things although today we are supposed to live in a informed society. If you know your facts or you try to inform yourself most of Moz' behaviour or actions are perfectly explainable, yet everyone who tries to understand it and provides possible explanations is shouted down. I already said in some post that my uncle suffered from severe depression. It would have been easy for my family if they just had to deal with sadness, lack of energy and negative thoughts. But sadly this isn't the case at all. People today always claim that they know everything about it but they know nothing. Their knowledge doesn't go further than name 3 symptoms, but there are too many to count. The things that we found the hardest to live with were his hostility, his constant accusations about everything, real or imagined, the outcome of decisions he made when he really wasn't able to and to see that he couldn't free himself from certain thought patterns.

www.drjoecarver.com/clients/49355/File/DEPRESSION - Causes, Symptoms, and %Treatment

Actually i am more and more letting him go. As I wrote earlier, didn't bother to see him when he played my town in Octover, didn't bother buying World Peace. And while peopel can fight here, bring up pro/con arguements, call each other names, more and more fans are ''letting him go''. No need to believe me, see his stance in pop music today. How far he fell from grace. He can critisize Bowie and Ferry as much as he wants, he will never get teh same icon status, and he can only blame himself.

No no, I agree, I'm just wondering that myself. I am the same - there was a point where I flew into NYC to see him (that's across a big pond from where I am), yet last month I didn't even go see him in my own country.
But again - why are we still here discussing him?
I can only speak for myself: I'm angry! Angry at him for turning something precious, special and much loved into shit on the last mile... I wish he would just retire already.

So like I wrote earlier....it's seems a trait unique to Morrissey fans that they start to despise him but still stick around the herd for unclear reasons. I think people who were once fans of..I dunno... Katy Perry just stay away once they aren't fans anymore. They don't hang around and wish they could still love her. They move on.

No no, I agree, I'm just wondering that myself. I am the same - there was a point where I flew into NYC to see him (that's across a big pond from where I am), yet last month I didn't even go see him in my own country.
I can only speak for myself: I'm angry! Angry at him for turning something precious, special and much loved into shit on the last mile... I wish he would just retire already.

So like I wrote earlier....it's seems a trait unique to Morrissey fans that they start to despise him but still stick around the herd for unclear reasons. I think people who were once fans of..I dunno... Katy Perry just stay away once they aren't fans anymore. They don't hang around and wish they could still love her. They move on.

Exactly. You spoke from my heart.

Exactly how I feel, and to answer your question (at least for myself) is that I still believe, however deluded I might be, that he has one more fantastically pop/rock driven record left in the tank. If he can shed the dead skin of his current musical incarnation and return with talented musicians capable of such an en devour then I look forward with baited breath. Until then, we are left with rambling TTY posts, half-baked photos and his questionable public actions to discuss.

I have come here to discuss him for the same reason I was initially interested in him, and it had nothing to do with his music. That came later. But the reason is because it's like gossiping about a former friend who is on a downward spiral, to see what he has done now. He's a ridiculous caricature of who he used to be, and I think that must be difficult to accept for people who still hold him in some high regard. I will get bored of this and stop posting again, but for right now, it's kind of entertaining to read the views of other former fans and listeners. I'm certainly not here for Morrissey. There is nothing here that would further my enjoyment of his music, but there is plenty that makes me laugh at him. Where else am I going to go to say, "Have you seen what he's done now?" Most people don't know or care. He had to bring up ISIS to get in the news and even then I doubt most people are aware or would care.

To me this site now functions as a sort of wake for his career.

This is a touching testament.

I feel that being a 'perry fan' is ... well not such a good example. But then again what DOES compare in music/pop history with the relationship(imaginary in nature,though not any less dismissable to those who feel it great in their hearts) between M and said 'fans'. I don't think there is anything that goes as deep. And because of it's abstract nature this 'bond' can be stronger than any so called 'normal' in 'reality' flesh blood 'relationship'/love.

And yes... people who feel that the 'bond' between them and M as youth passes now not as strong as it once was
does come as a dilemma to some. Everyone deals with that in different ways. The perfect example of how 'fallen fans'
deal with it is presented here on this site daily. By the ones who post negative comments that by doing so they feel that somehow this will cut the umbilical cord that binds them to M. I'm afraid by the looks of it... It won't be a easy road for them and a dead end at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZEZe0ZWkf0

:straightface:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom