TTY: Santa Barbara (fastest selling show; Irvine photo by Sam Esty Rayner)

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Santa Barbara - true-to-you.net
8 November 2016

Morrissey's sold-out show at Santa Barbara Bowl on 5 November, celebrating Día de Muertos, became the fastest-selling show in the entire history of Santa Barbara Bowl.

39340_list1.jpg

above shot from Bren Events Center, Irvine, by Sam Esty Rayner.

mmm....Isn't it supposed he would post a pic from Santa Barbara, Dia de los Muertos celebration? :confused: o_O :p

shows Morrissey still has it,good on him for still being relevant when hundreds of so called stars will be gone after a couple of years.

Moz has nothing left to prove. People who don't get him by now will never get him. He should self-release a new album and use it as basis for new tour for 2017 or second half of 2017. He doesn't need a crusty record label to prop him up.

Moz has nothing left to prove. People who don't get him by now will never get him. He should self-release a new album and use it as basis for new tour for 2017 or second half of 2017. He doesn't need a crusty record label to prop him up.

Perhaps - but, when it comes to anything but touring, he does not want to foot the bill.

I reckon you lots people are missing something about this...It was LA!!, his Kingdom. He doesn't sell out in record time "riot fest" or the golf range in Wollybongabongbong in Austrialililia.

I'm surprised to hear this. I remember looking into getting tickets a week or two after they went on sale and they were not sold out at the time.

Last edited:
I reckon you lots people are missing something about this...It was LA!!, his Kingdom. He doesn't sell out in record time "riot fest" or the golf range in Wollybongabongbong in Austrialililia.

It's a beautiful place. That's his place in the world because he earned it. He can be very proud of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom