TTY: Saving Madison - video posted by Direct Action Everywhere / Facebook

who were these kind people and why did they save madison and not the other lil piggies?

If you re-read my post, never, was in insinuated that I couldn't see the pain in the pig's eyes. In fact, I noticed it, and was going to mention it, because it is very sad. Incredibly sad.

And I know it has relevance to Morrissey, and his followers, including me. The point I was trying to make was that it was a video put on True-to-You. It had no caption, or comment from Morrissey himself. It's been done. It's been said. It's not news. In my opinion, let it rest, and stay at TTY. If Morrissey would have said something concerning the video; how exactly it made him feel, or what particular emotion he had for that particular video, etc...then it's news.

Admittedly, I don't understand the point. It doesn't make me right or wrong. The opening of my post was that I am having a hard time understanding...

Respectfully, don't associate me with being heartless if you can't dissect a post intellectually.

I don't believe your heartless man it's just that your words fall on deaf ears, these zombies have been programmed to follow Morrissey's every word to the T. They see something that doesn't support Morrissey they see it as a negative attack or whatever. They'll be the first one to say this website spawns negative people about Morrissey and call this website crap but yet they are on here everyday. Don't take what these freaks say personally because I don't.

gonna combine your virgin powers of Loneliness, Sexlessness, Depression, Egotist, and idiocy.

That was kind of funny. ^^^^^

I think morrissey doesn't really tell anything of who he is. The shock value of the verbiage and style he uses is no different than trump. It may be right it may be wrong but the style is the same.

if we don't like it and then dont look at it? Why, your parents and the rest of the world were forced to have to look at your ugly mug.
Sorry to disappoint you but my face is not known to the 'rest of the world'. Anyways what's wrong with my face apart from the fact it is plastic, has a glass eye for magnification, and will never age (especially if not taken out of the box)?

That was kind of funny. ^^^^^

I think morrissey doesn't really tell anything of who he is. The shock value of the verbiage and style he uses is no different than trump. It may be right it may be wrong but the style is the same.

sorry, not that simple.

yes in the sense to draw attention. But NOT THE SAME in the sense that Thump says things in order to get the approval and support of ignorant hateful racists. M says things because he feels in his heart strongly about certain subjects, and here giving a voice to animals who have no protection or rights to life in a world such as ours.

He says things to 'shock' in order to bring attention to a subject that is not given attention to in our daily lives where it is hidden from view in society(education/media,etc) and in peoples upbringings.

also M doesn't 'tell' who he is.... he sings it loud and clear for those with ears and heart to hear.

:thumb: this is awesome and inspiring.

Sorry, it's still sad. In my country, before soy farming became the big business it is now and destroyed the whole ecosystem, cows were grass fed in big extensions, at the ratio of 1 or 2 cows/1 hectare. They were killed just as they are killed now, but at least they could have another quality of life.

Pigs are indeed very closely gentically and soically related 2 humans.... Im not sure what the % is any more but its in the high 90 %
And yes there are smarter than dogs and rank as the third most intelligent species on earth!

Contrary 2
popular belief, they dont live in a "pig stye " and are not dirty, they are very clean and clean themselves, they just use a little bit of mud as a way of of mud bath, there very clever and know the wonderfull health benefits of mud on ones skin!!!

There are highly empahic, and show distress at seeing another animal or human suffer , and dispite being treated like trash and abused by humans will show incredible compassion and forgive there tormentors and abusers and learn to love and trust humans again, they feel EXACTLY the same emotions as humans.
Not only that pigs have been reported over and over again 2 help humans and save people from drowning, from fires, from intruders ect !

They are highly sociable and intellegent and loving and form close bonds and friendships and use language and talk to each using a slightly different speach to humans.

The Sad Reality for Most Pigs
Most of the pigs raised in the U.S. are in factory farms where they are confined and will never get to play, be clean, cuddle with each other or be picky eaters. The females will be forcibly impregnated, kept in gestation crates, have their babies taken away from them and eventually be slaughtered. The piglets will be castrated without anesthesia, have their tails chopped off and their teeth pulled out and will never know the protective love of their mothers. All of the pigs will be kept in crowded, dirty conditions with no ability to move. They will be fed poor food and drugs to make them grow so big they won’t be able to walk. Even in the best conditions of the friendliest farm, pigs raised for food will be killed and not allowed to live to their natural lifespan with their families in peace.

Humans .... much to answer for !!!!! !:(

Pigs are indeed very closely gentically and soically related 2 humans.... Im not sure what the % is any more but its in the high 90 %
And yes there are smarter than dogs and rank as the third most intelligent species on earth!

Contrary 2
popular belief, they dont live in a "pig stye " and are not dirty, they are very clean and clean themselves, they just use a little bit of mud as a way of of mud bath, there very clever and know the wonderfull health benefits of mud on ones skin!!!

There are highly empahic, and show distress at seeing another animal or human suffer , and dispite being treated like trash and abused by humans will show incredible compassion and forgive there tormentors and abusers and learn to love and trust humans again, they feel EXACTLY the same emotions as humans.
Not only that pigs have been reported over and over again 2 help humans and save people from drowning, from fires, from intruders ect !

They are highly sociable and intellegent and loving and form close bonds and friendships and use language and talk to each using a slightly different speach to humans.

The Sad Reality for Most Pigs
Most of the pigs raised in the U.S. are in factory farms where they are confined and will never get to play, be clean, cuddle with each other or be picky eaters. The females will be forcibly impregnated, kept in gestation crates, have their babies taken away from them and eventually be slaughtered. The piglets will be castrated without anesthesia, have their tails chopped off and their teeth pulled out and will never know the protective love of their mothers. All of the pigs will be kept in crowded, dirty conditions with no ability to move. They will be fed poor food and drugs to make them grow so big they won’t be able to walk. Even in the best conditions of the friendliest farm, pigs raised for food will be killed and not allowed to live to their natural lifespan with their families in peace.

Humans .... much to answer for !!!!! !:(
but isnt it true that pigs will eat humans? like, for example, if you fell into their pen and broke your leg and couldnt get out, they would just eat you alive? i heard that somewhere and i never liked them because of it.

but isnt it true that pigs will eat humans? like, for example, if you fell into their pen and broke your leg and couldnt get out, they would just eat you alive? i heard that somewhere and i never liked them because of it.

Maybe, I don't know for sure. I witnessed a łot of humans eating pigs and baby pigs. But I never saw a pig eating a human. Under the actual circumstances, if that happens I think it could be considered self defense.

Maybe, I don't know for sure. I witnessed a łot of humans eating pigs and baby pigs. But I never saw a pig eating a human. Under the actual circumstances, if that happens I think it could be considered self defense.
hmm i suppose. i was going to counter with "well what if the human had been the pigs friend?" but then i remembered that humans may befriend animals too and then think nothing of slaughtering them. still, knowing that they might do this doesnt particularly endear them to me.

humans eat baby pigs? ew

I don't know for sure either.
But remembered the book by Thomas Harris, The Return Of Hannibal Lecter and the movie in which a man was eaten alive by pigs. But they were kept as a herd and were kept hungry for a long period. If they knew him as a friend I doubt they would have eaten him, even if they were hungry. But I don't know for sure. The herdinstinct and the hunger made them fall back on their primitive survivalmode behaviour.
Humans eat pigs without being hungry.

Last edited:

like when I log in and fall into Solo ! :fearscream:

p.s like the new look rifke!

Last edited:
Think perhaps I was a little bit 2 outspoken in my previous post, even for me lol so it had 2 go!!! ( old habbits die hard ! )

Sorry !

Ive already said most of what I said in previous posts anyways !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom