TTY: Street art in Brazil

Link from an anonymous person:

Street art in Brazil
- true-to-you.net
3 December 2015

GO VEGAN, and what appears to be YOUR ARSENAL.

go_vegan_street_art_in_brazil.jpg

your_arsenal_street_art_in_brazil.jpg

What a load of claptrap. Next photo he posts will be a shot taken when photographer forgot to take the lens cover off.
Hey Valvano I like your profile picture. Is it a scene from True Detective Season 1?

No, its a pitch card for Bill Durks who was a sideshow attraction in the 1950s-1970s. He was born with a severe cleft palate the gave him the appearance of having 2 faces. He used to paint a fake 3rd eye in the spot above his nose. He made a very good living in the circus and carnival world and even met his wife there, an alligator skin lady. Here is more about him:

http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/bill-durks-the-man-with-three-eyes/

I've always been a circus and sideshow buff.

And likewise to your Steve Austin doll, had one in the 1970s with the roll up rubber skin that hid the bionic arm.

You Arsehole ?0374 Go ve6an !
It must be humasexual slang/graffiti or maybe shite sex novel writing. Who knows ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"What appears to be 'Your Arsenal'." :laughing:

It's green language. He's seeing and "reading" it. What he needs to do now is sing some songs from Your Arsenal, that's the message. Make some of the pissed at him people happy a little bit.

It's green language. He's seeing and "reading" it. What he needs to do now is sing some songs from Your Arsenal, that's the message. Make some of the pissed at him people happy a little bit.

Yes please. NO more of Elvis's covers. What would be next? Johnny Cash?

Wait until he discovers your thread in the Pigsty. It will keep him and Sam busy for months of TTY posts. :D

No Arsenal go vaginal !
Cracked it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hi, my name is Jour Arsen and I spray paint my name on public property so the police can track me down easily.

From,

Jour Arsen

p.s. Go Vegan

It reads "Jour" and "Arsen", the names of the people who painted it.

Jour and Arsen are two people. One you don't like, the other you don't know but don't want to.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom