TTY: Thank you, New York City - Morrissey on endangered species art lighting up Empire State Buildin

Last edited:
A little Bird told me. :straightface:

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I have to stop caring about this, it's so heartbreaking. If it's an unchecked bipolar med dose issue then my apologies.

Shall I remind you and the forum that you haven't even read Autobiography?

You don't know what I have and haven't read you c***. Just because I didn't power read it within 36 hours of its release and cast immediate and rushed judgment like SOME doesn't mean you are the omniscient soothsayer of read material.

So, did you read the book?

Yeah, yeah, it's ALLLLLL solo's fault.

DEFLECT.
DERAIL.
DISTRACT.

It's the credo of your work ethic.

You know if you spent HALF AS MUCH energy investing yourself or encouraging Morrissey to create real, substantial posts on TTY instead of, say, spending three solid months creating a completely phony facebook persona in order to cover up a discretion that YOU YOURSELF morphed into a monstrous situation while playing cat and mouse, then MAYBE Morrissey could stand a modicum of a chance being taken seriously by record producers instead of having his good name be torn to shit by your divination game of words which you are NOT qualified to even think about participating in. Just be HONEST, is that even possible? Do you even know what the truth is anymore?

You have your own thread for nonsense like this. Tell me why that isn't sufficient for you.

Yeah, yeah, it's ALLLLLL solo's fault.

DEFLECT.
DERAIL.
DISTRACT.

It's the credo of your work ethic.

You know if you spent HALF AS MUCH energy investing yourself or encouraging Morrissey to create real, substantial posts on TTY instead of, say, spending three solid months creating a completely phony facebook persona in order to cover up a discretion that YOU YOURSELF morphed into a monstrous situation while playing cat and mouse, then MAYBE Morrissey could stand a modicum of a chance being taken seriously by record producers instead of having his good name be torn to shit by your divination game of words which you are NOT qualified to even think about participating in. Just be HONEST, is that even possible? Do you even know what the truth is anymore?

i have no facebook account

Maybe it wasn't the mom. Maybe it was his sister, she seems pretty f***ing stupid. Maybe because she thinks her maiden name is Morrissey it entitles her to contribute dumb shit to TTY where her Wiccan Spells fail to deliver. Meanwhile she's cockblocking all of the family moneymakers chances of securing a record deal and padding the Morrissey Family Expense Account because her spell lust has blinded her to the reality it's best to be LOGICAL when days from a nationally-broadcast interview that the media will be picking up the day after? Merch stand sales aren't going to support your eye of newt needs, honey. The real Morrissey has to look level-headed going into this.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah... that's probably it...

If David Tseng has any compassion he will ban you for your own good.

Boom? You twat. Are we talking about green house gas emissions? No. The topic was climate change not emissions. Yes one may contribute to the other but it is not the sole cause. Destruction of the forest for example does not create emissions. So your graph is completely misleading in regard to the topic under discussion. ..

Haha, I loves it. What a bitter old twit he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Jimmy Kimmel in that moment is ON THE SIDE OF ANIMALS. Any civilized debater knows to give the stage to the voice of your cause regardless of personal association, if people are listening to them and you align w what they're saying, you f***ing smile and nod.

No in that moment he was on the side of ONE animal which is what Morrissey was calling him out on. Or was that Morrissey's mum? Or Morrissey's sister? Or Julia? Or whoever else you can dream up next. How about you sit down, have a slice of cheese and chill out.

'Largely unreported'? It was in all the papers, and reported extensively on the BBC. What is this daft old man talking about now?

'Largely unreported'? It was in all the papers, and reported extensively on the BBC. What is this daft old man talking about now?

as an american i only read it here and i read associated press and msn.com everyday which pulls from a variety of sources like reuters, the hill, the economist etc and none had it on the screen

Purely for the sake of discussion, I'd be curious to see how Morrissey would respond to this New York Times article from a Zimbabwean. While it raises some interesting points about cultural disconnects, I have a feeling it wouldn't even change Morrissey's tune in the slightest.

You don't know what I have and haven't read you c***. Just because I didn't power read it within 36 hours of its release and cast immediate and rushed judgment like SOME doesn't mean you are the omniscient soothsayer of read material.

Madness coupled with aggression ~ You paint a vulgar picture.

realitybites and Crystal Geezer, please stay on topic.

You can continue mud slinging in off-topic fight thread.

Thanks.

as an american i only read it here and i read associated press and msn.com everyday which pulls from a variety of sources like reuters, the hill, the economist etc and none had it on the screen

Morrissey specifically mentions it being underreported in 'the UK news', where in fact it was all over the place. There are currently 8 separate stories on BBC news website, plus it was all over TV and radio:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33698737
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-33694075
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33722688
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33740776
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33699347
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33787351
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33770923
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-33752403

It was also front page news on The Daily Mirror, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, and the Independent newspapers, and featured inside all the others.
But, of course, this doesn't fit in with Morrissey's 'The Royal Family rule all UK media' conspiracy theory.
Conclusion: Morrissey is a galloping loon who is barely on nodding basis with reality as we know it. Either that or he was pissed as a skunk when he wrote this.

Seriously, has a retarded person hijacked TTY? This isn't the same writing as Autobiography. For one thing it's broken up into paragraphs and Morrissey doesn't seem to do that and for another it exhibits the logic of a drunk toddler.

I'd say the quality of writing is pretty consistent with the latter parts of Autobiography

Quality? These are statements on, for example, animal cruelty. How is one supposed to be poetic about an issue like that?

I'd say the quality of writing is pretty consistent with the latter parts of Autobiography

Well if he wrote this TTY statement and has two wildly different modes of writing and I am wrong, I sincerely apologize. I do, I'm very sorry Morrissey. But based on its aggressive and misguided content I can't help but conclude there's some sort of foul play. His on screen interviews are often personable, witty and sweet while peppered with his consistent agenda while his written interviews have become damningly rote and scripted, as though another person has commandeered his written media agenda and has become too comfortable in their new role of Morrissey Email Spokesperson and taken it too far.

Everyone is so quick to nail him to the cross for his TTY statements as I ironically have this time, but I'm asking you to consider there might be a reason the penultimate track of WPINOYB is about being stuck in a prison. Maybe someone is micromanaging his media "voice" as a platform for animal rights to such a chokingly degree that he's said "Fine. You do it if you don't think I'm doing it right."

Last edited:
Hi everybody. Just wanted to chip in and shit on Morrissey since he has said something and since that's what we do here on this Morrissey fan site anytime he says or does anything, or anytime anybody else says anything about him or anything in his past, present, or future. Seriously, f*** this guy. Oh how I hate Morrissey. I'm sure glad I have a dedicated place to say that every day amongst decent, like-minded folk.

And also I'd like for three of you to please volunteer to have an inflamed, multipartite, multipage overlapping series of bitter arguments with me about increasingly tangential crap because this place is a boxing ring that is really only nominally about Morrissey. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. LET'S FIGHT. Onlookers, please chip in with airborne feces here and there, particularly you anonymous ones. Don't hang meekly in the back. Walk right up to the microphone and fling... all the poop you have. Alll the poop that you have. Fling your poop. Fling your poop. Fliiiing yourrr poop.

PS - Morrissey is just the worst, isn't he? There is not a unit of measurement large enough to describe how much better than him I am. Have you ever even heard of someone so contemptible and detestable? I haven't. Somebody should mount a singing career that is entirely focused on writing songs about how horrible Morrissey is. That would show him, and maybe he would stop being such a virulent waste of space (one can dream). All that I hope is that when he goes, his skin and his blood and his bones don't get in our way, making us ill, the way they do now while he is alive.

Hey Doug, there is enough sarcasm in your post to last you a lifetime, impressive. If a story emerged in this forum that morrissey saved a puppy from drowning, you would have had 20 comments saying that he threw the puppy in for publicity. If he let the animal be you would have had 20 comments here saying that he is hypocrite for not saving the puppy and there would be 20 comments saying they the puppy jumped in willingly to get attention from the fabulous moz. No one ever wins. Have fun, son check your logic at the door. Moz is no angel, but the difference is he posts them on tty. Let everyone write what they want. The only thing is that people become very unnecessarily harsh towards post when they critic him. Even if they got a point. But The sycophantic slags are as annoying. A middle ground would be nice

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody. Just wanted to chip in and shit on Morrissey since he has said something and since that's what we do here on this Morrissey fan site anytime he says or does anything, or anytime anybody else says anything about him or anything in his past, present, or future. Seriously, f*** this guy. Oh how I hate Morrissey. I'm sure glad I have a dedicated place to say that every day amongst decent, like-minded folk.

And also I'd like for three of you to please volunteer to have an inflamed, multipartite, multipage overlapping series of bitter arguments with me about increasingly tangential crap because this place is a boxing ring that is really only nominally about Morrissey. PUT UP YOUR DUKES. LET'S FIGHT. Onlookers, please chip in with airborne feces here and there, particularly you anonymous ones. Don't hang meekly in the back. Walk right up to the microphone and fling... all the poop you have. Alll the poop that you have. Fling your poop. Fling your poop. Fliiiing yourrr poop.

PS - Morrissey is just the worst, isn't he? There is not a unit of measurement large enough to describe how much better than him I am. Have you ever even heard of someone so contemptible and detestable? I haven't. Somebody should mount a singing career that is entirely focused on writing songs about how horrible Morrissey is. That would show him, and maybe he would stop being such a virulent waste of space (one can dream). All that I hope is that when he goes, his skin and his blood and his bones don't get in our way, making us ill, the way they do now while he is alive.

Interesting....Interesting Doug. True there are some posters who are overly critical of everything Morrissey does and says and there are equally others that insist on giving him a free pass no matter what utterances come out of his mouth or fingers. Sweep the poop under the carpet to continue your analogy.

It is also interesting how you referred to this as a "fan site". As far as I know, the Morrissey-Solo web site was constructed by David T. as a forum for anyone who wishes to comment on and discuss all things Morrissey. Maybe I am missing it, but where exactly does it state that this is a fan site?

I know many here are frustrated by the few that continually try to cut Morrissey out at the knees every chance they get, but I prefer the open architecture of this site vs. an overly moderated one that would consist of posts like "Morrissey is the best isn't he?"..."He sure is!"..."Each album he makes gets better and better!"

Lastly, if Morrissey can take to TTY to post his hyperbolic diatribes on whatever crusade he has chosen to pursue in any given day or week, I see no reason why those who find Morrissey of interest cannot take to this site to see if others share a similar opinion.

Last edited:
No in that moment he was on the side of ONE animal which is what Morrissey was calling him out on. Or was that Morrissey's mum? Or Morrissey's sister? Or Julia? Or whoever else you can dream up next. How about you sit down, have a slice of cheese and chill out.

Maybe it's Newkirk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom