An anonymous person posted the links:

Marilyn Monroe​ - true-to-you.net
17 March 2016

marilyn_monroe_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Marilyn Monroe embraces Sam Esty Rayner (Morrissey's nephew). - true-to-you.net
17 March 2016

photomontage by Steven-patrick.

marilyn_monroe_embraces_sam_esty_rayner_morrissey_s_nephew_photomontage_by_steven-patrick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No Steve, you can't afford Beverly Hills. You were already advised of this. Josh Burgermeister-Real Estate Agent to the Stars (subsiadary of KerryGold Irish Cheese and Butter)- Los Angeles

Last edited:
Moz....stop trying to make Sam happen. It's not gonna happen.

Seriously, I'm sick of these crappy montages. If you want promotion, get professionals in and not ass-kissers.

"photomontage by Steven-patrick."

Oh God - now Morrissey is using Photoshop as well. We are DOOMED! :(

"photomontage by Steven-patrick."

Oh God - now Morrissey is using Photoshop as well. We are DOOMED! :(

I'm surprised no one mentioned this earlier. This and rants against William is what he's doing with his time. Doesn't seem like a tour is going to come to fruition.

hes back to being 18 hanging with the nephew 24/7. they are like, 'chums'.

What's going on with her skirt in the second pic ? It seems to be morphing with the car seat whilst he's playing fish fingers. Why is he even posting a Gary Barlow looky-likey .
Bag a shite.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

really curious why he is posting these? Just a bit of fun but also might be day dreaming a bit, what man wouldn't want Marilyn holding a photo of them. Steven-patrick alter ego.

Moz look? I'd say the Gary Barlow look if anything, especially on that photo.
Morrissey didn't post this picture of Sam, he is busy in London. I hear Sam posted this picture of Sam - trying to be known .
As for Sam looking like Morrissey, he doesn't. We all know he doesn't. A few people may say he does just because hes related, as one says a baby looks like a parent, even if the person holding the baby isn't the parent
He actually does look like Gary Barlow or Roland Keating or the guy who played the Junkie in lost.
He looks nothing like Morrissey at any stage of his career.
I think the fact Morrissey puts up with this shows he's more tolerant that peopls think.
Its a bit rich calling the Royal Family parasitic beings when you have an arse wipe like Sam for a nephew

Can't we agree to just not publicise anything that appears on true-to-you unless it is written and signed by Morrissey? These photos are shite. Although, I didn't realise how handsome his nephew is. Why is he wasting his time on this rubbish and not out shagging? (I suppose we could all ask ourselves the same thing...)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom