TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

Morrissey should have just cut a cover of Candle In The Wind .

It still wouldn't get him to the coveted position in the charts though as BB has pointed out, the fact of the matter is the British monarchy and David Cameron would never allow it to happen as long as they have a starfish in their rear cleavage. It's so set in stone even Simon Cowell the pop music 'Mr Fixit' couldn't help Steven out on the matter and he really does know a thing or two about achieving number one hits so much so he could turn his own number two's into number ones if he wanted to. Stevens only purpose in life now is waiting for the Queen to pop her clogs so he and his chum Mr Braindamage can rant around the fountains like prize pillocks on crack singing the Queen is dead. It wouldn't surprise anyone though if she decides to take him out of the picture altogether by dark forces and cunning plans ! She's already banned him and the Lawnmowers from performing in the UK you know.
Have a nice wknd.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Maybe, Adele is wonderful but she doesn't talk to me. I don't waste my time crying about past relationships I screwed up. I'm concerned about another matters. I like artists that make me think and question the world where we live.

Let's see the way they treat Adele if she dares to think outside the box. Now she is doing her homework.

due to bill and ted i will only ever say so-crates

It still wouldn't get him to the coveted position in the charts though as BB has pointed out, the fact of the matter is the British monarchy and David Cameron would never allow it to happen as long as they have a starfish in their rear cleavage. It's so set in stone even Simon Cowell the pop music 'Mr Fixit' couldn't help Steven out on the matter and he really does know a thing or two about achieving number one hits so much so he could turn his own number two's into number ones if he wanted to. Stevens only purpose in life now is waiting for the Queen to pop her clogs so he and his chum Mr Braindamage can rant around the fountains like prize pillocks on crack singing the Queen is dead. It wouldn't surprise anyone though if she decides to take him out of the picture altogether by dark forces and cunning plans ! She's already banned him and the Lawnmowers from performing in the UK you know.
Have a nice wknd.

Not that old China again. Not only are you an dangerously obsessed weirdo, you're also a liar. You promised the boys were on standby the next time he sang TQID, and f*** all happened. Go and stand outside and have a smoke, simpleton.

Remember all the anger and embarrassment when Morrissey's email about "The Youngest was the Most Loved" was leaked on here several years ago? How nobody could believe it was real - that he couldn't be so pathetic and self-serving. This is even worse than that, because dribbling Yes-man Boz has had to do it for him. My God.

Remember all the anger and embarrassment when Morrissey's email about "The Youngest was the Most Loved" was leaked on here several years ago? How nobody could believe it was real - that he couldn't be so pathetic and self-serving. This is even worse than that, because dribbling Yes-man Boz has had to do it for him. My God.

Some people here got mountainous abuse for daring to point out he was using his animal rights comments as career furtherment. He was as plain as day in that leaked letter, couldn't have been clearer. So here we are, a few years later, and are we surprised now?

He knows exactly what he is doing, he is serial killer smart.

A psychopath? Indeed.

He knows there would be no deal with Universal so why not mess with them. He has an usual sense of humor. He still has options with record deals no matter how he acts, as long as there is money to be made. I don't need to resort to name calling to prove a point, they say in arguing you have lost once you start insulting someone

It that what it's called when you use a tragedy (Paris) as a means to an end (self-promotion). I'm not laughing.

I think the fact that letter leaked to the public is the reason that 1) he now has such letters 'signed' by Boz and the band, and 2) they are sent via solicitors.
There is no mention in any of Moz's True To You posts about any charities, or a desire to help people, just a truculent demand that the single should be no#1 now!

Universal's letter is a polite, reasonable response, and open to further discussion on how to go forward. Morrissey's letter is the screaming demand of a spoiled child. The fact that he can't even see how posting these on True To You make him look bad is perhaps the most worrying thing of all.

I dont even want to bash the man. He clearly has some narassistic, psychopatic, delusional problems. I really think there is something wrong with him. He should seek help for his own sake. He will end up killling himself or someone else one day. He could quite possibly be a sociopath

The real embarrassment was that Morrissey instructed solicitors and 'claimed copyright' on his absurd email berating his sales and marketing department for failing to get TYWTML to #1. He forced this site to remove it as it quite clearly showed him to be a scheming manipulative careerist spitting his dummy out of his pram. What is Morrissey going to do now? Threaten Julia with legal action if she doesn't remove the incriminating email he dictated to Boz and, erm....then instructed Julia to post on TTY? He has really exceeded himself this time. 'Hoist with his own petard' as the Bard put it. He is so nutso that he thought this email would vindicate him rather than damn and shame him.

Boz has indeed been revealed as a 'dribbling Yes-man' but that's his choice. He could have told Morrissey to f*** off and stop being a total dick-head. OR he could have composed a new song that reflected his feelings about the Paris Attacks and inspired Morrissey to add appropriate and dignified lyrics. Isn't that what genuine artists do when they're moved by tragedy? As it is the only tragedy which Morrissey and Boorer are involved in is the self-destruction of their careers. Long overdue and totally deserved. If push comes to shove, I expect that Morrissey will throw Boz under the bus as he did with Kristeen Young. If only someone would make a t.v sitcom about all this, it would be gripping viewing.

best
BB

I grew up listening to and watching loads of bands around Manchester in the 80's and not many are still on the live circuit nowadays but 3 of my favourites are - Morrissey (obviously it was the Smiths back then) Buzzcocks and New Order.

I have seen Buzzcocks and New Order since the Paris incident and its interesting how they dealt with what happened in that night. No press/website bollocks/calling for music releases etc just simply a dignified acknowledgement at their concerts. e.g. New Order at the 1st of their 2 Brixton Academy gigs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psd1QCajbhU

Why does he feel the need to do what he does, if he kept his gob shut and simply produced music that was worthy of being released, he would get a deal. New Order very rarely speak to the press, however they recorded their first new music in 10 years, had a chat with Mute, Mute liked what they had done and released it. It went straight in the charts at number 2 in the UK and is selling well worldwide.

Seems to me like he cannot accept that his star is fading

As much as both of those letters are pathetic, referring to Boz as a "dribbling yes man" is severely harsh.

I dont even want to bash the man. He clearly has some narassistic, psychopatic, delusional problems. I really think there is something wrong with him. He should seek help for his own sake. He will end up killling himself or someone else one day. He could quite possibly be a sociopath

Classic case of narcissistic personality disorder.

As much as both of those letters are pathetic, referring to Boz as a "dribbling yes man" is severely harsh.

I genuinely think he deserves it. Alone, Boz might be a great guy. As 'musical director', he is purposely and willingly acting as the mouthpiece for the petulant, attention-seeking, vindictive shambles Morrissey has become. He comes out of this as badly as Morrissey - and let's not forget, Boz has shown over the years that he is perfectly willing to shit on anyone (including his own friends) as soon as they come into conflict with The Boss.

yeah, Sounds like thee old ... Shut up and sing..So I can feel 16 again.

Oh my,:straightface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4gXI64ELVI Buzzcocks 16 again 30 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MU-54RaEzw Buzzcocks 16 again 3 years ago

we age - great music music doesn't

Feeling like I'm almost sixteen again
Layin' 'round doing nothing like all my friends
Play it cool don't get angry count up to ten
Just like I was sixteen again

Everybody gets the lowdown right from the start
Everybody gets the showdown right from the heart
But that's all that's on the menu and life's a la carte
I don't know

Things in life are not played for keeps
If it makes you happy it'll make you weep
And if you want some more practical advice
If you can't think once then don't think twice
'Cause things won't seem so nice
You'll wish you were sixteen again
Oh no

Feeling rather strange when you're sixteen again
Things don't seem the same the past is so plain
This future is our future this time's not a game
This time you're sixteen again

Always on your own when there's nobody else
Asking myself would I be someone else
But after all life's only death's recompense
I don't know

Things in life are not played for keeps
If it makes you happy it'll make you weep
And if you want some more practical advice
If you can't think once then don't think twice
'Cause things won't seem so nice
You'll wish you were sixteen again
Oh no

Look at me here I am for your eyes
Mirrored proof of what you recognize
I know I never will feel quite like you
And I know you won't treat me right till I do
But at least we'll know it's true
That we're sixteen again
Oh no

Feeling rather strange when you're sixteen again
Things don't seem the same the past is so plain
This future is our future this time's not a game
This time you're sixteen again

Always on your own when there's nobody else
Asking myself would I be someone else
But after all life's only death's recompense
I don't know

Look at me here I am for your eyes
Mirrored proof of love's suicide
I know I never will feel quite like you
And I know you won't treat me right till I do
But at least we'll know it's true
That we're sixteen again
Oh no

Sixteen again
Sixteen again

Last edited:
"We age, great music doesn't."
It makes me think: I'm 44 years old, since I first heard the Smiths in high school, I haven't felt anything like it again music wise. Is it unlikely I ever will again because you love more strongly when you're a teenager? How I wish I could love like that again - someone who could carry on the torch... Unfortunately Adele, Talor Switft and co leave me cold, I find them bland and overrated.

I genuinely think he deserves it. Alone, Boz might be a great guy. As 'musical director', he is purposely and willingly acting as the mouthpiece for the petulant, attention-seeking, vindictive shambles Morrissey has become. He comes out of this as badly as Morrissey - and let's not forget, Boz has shown over the years that he is perfectly willing to shit on anyone (including his own friends) as soon as they come into conflict with The Boss.

I wish the very worst for Martin for the rest of his life, I pray he ends up in a motorway pile up, I will dedicate time to his downfall just as I have with Silly Steven.
Martin really should man up and accept some responsibility for the way things are at present in Silly Steven Land.

Amusingly, both Ketamine Sun and Crystal Geezer are AWOL from this thread. Both used the same spam tactic of flooding any thread that disses Morrissey with abstract musings. However, there are signs that CG is finally facing some uncomfortable truths about Morrissey and that perhaps explains her absence. Poet is also mute and stricken, unable to function sufficient to tap out ridiculous responses. It's all good. Morrissey is a vile troll and with #Paris4Profit he has finally gone too far. Only the utterly stupid brainwashed members of the Cult now defend him, led on by fluffer-in-chief Cheerleader Boz who no doubt is gettting his ra-ra skirt and pom-poms ready for the next gig. What a total pillock he's proved himself to be.

best
GoBB

First of all, I'm right here, my love. Second, there's no such thing as ghosts.

I am not stricken. This is nothing new. Ridiculous responses? I'm hurt. Spam tactic? "Spac Tactic" is your middle name! Do you really think Boz cares about what YOU think of him? You do seem spurned though, Brummie, they say any type of emotion or passion conjured up, whether love or hate, equates to adoration. Little girls realize this when they are young when the little boys pick on them, you should know this. That's why bad reviews are actually good reviews, if you must know. Why would you put so much energy into your posts if......you really didn't care. Are you really in a mental institution and have gobs of time on your hands? No, I doubt it, you care. You do. You know that you do. Morrissey is untouchable and uncrushable since the day he broke on to the scene. Not to be cheap, but I sense jealousy from you. It really seems to be there. You've tried to walk away from the website several times but you always return. Morrissey is a troll? You're a troll, so am I, so are ALL the interesting people. Have you ever seen Sinead O'Connor's Facebook page? Jesus Christ, is that entertaining. Hmmm, maybe you're Sinead? Nahhh...couldn't be. Souixsie Souix? I don't think so. I sense you're a woman, perhaps that journalist, Julie What's-her-name that M trashes in Autobiography? (Which by the way, the book was a goddamned HIT. Does that bother you?) That is who you probably are. You try to hide it, but it's there. Who YOU are is a big mystery to me, maybe some people know here? You could be Morrissey himself, rather, the second person referenced in the song, "I Am Two People". Wouldn't that be interesting? My amateur psychological analysis of you is that of a disaffected Morrissey-camp person. Now, that could be someone who was actually on the inside and was fired or (and this is my best guess), because you write so well, a journalist who Morrissey has left his cat scratches on. POSSIBLY, an ex-lover, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I don't think Morrissey wants (or needs) anyone to defend him as a great artist does not need to make any excuses for what he does. He will not be "owned" by you or anyone else here or otherwise, much as you people try. His fan base won't be highjacked by you, the administrator or anyone else. Say what you like Brummie, Morrissey is the best and deep down in places that no one talks about, you know it too. Come out of the dark, come out of the closet and see yourself, be yourself, the Morrissey lover that you are.

And now, I'm bored and tired of writing, so I'll say good day to you, sir.

P.S.

Don't go thatta way...

tumblr_musdmpZ5Lz1spo3yuo1_500.gif

With Love,
Poet The Ghostbuster

- - - Updated - - -

ha!yes that's what I was thinking of !:lbf: Actually thought of you and people who saw M back in the day while watching this clip of....

jubilant rawness! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e_oLiZW9fU

God, this is fabulous. He still is! :)

Kristeen Young is recording a new album, she sold, maybe 1000 cds? Morrissey probably has deals but he wants them to probably give too much in advance. Morrissey, I ran the numbers, he made a small fortune this year. He can afford to use his own money for recordng

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom