TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

I don't know why you guys still try with AgathaC, she is just as stubborn and crazy as moz himself

I find all his antics adorable. I don't agree with what you think of him, not sure why that makes me crazy or stubborn. Oriignals in tbis world are extremely rare. Every other male around where i live buys toys, etc to prove something ,can't hold an interesting conversation, and is obsessed with sex. You never kow what Morrissey will say or do and each thing is funnier than the last.

- - - Updated - - -

I find all his antics adorable. I don't agree with what you think of him, not sure why that makes me crazy or stubborn. Oriignals in tbis world are extremely rare. Every other male around where i live buys toys, etc to prove something ,can't hold an interesting conversation, and is obsessed with sex. You never kow what Morrissey will say or do and each thing is funnier than the last.

yawn :rolleyes:

All these hateful words dedicated to try to convince people that M is a bad person. Maybe I am in a cult, because I love him more than ever now I know the hate and envy he must endure by doing things his own way. I'm not saying I would do things like he does and think like he thinks, I can't (I would be a genius rock star if I could).

I respect his way and I admire his coherence and beliefs. He is not afraid to open his mouth in different places of the world with the same message. At his shows he faces a multitud spreading strong ideas that touch powerful interests. He is brave. Most of haters here write anonymously, like rats hidden in their nests.

Last edited:

Yeah, but you make stuff up and believe lies because it suits your view. Do you know how mental that makes you?

- - - Updated - - -

All these hateful words dedicated to try to convince people that M is a bad person. Maybe I am in cult, because I love him more than ever now I know the hate and envy he must endure by doing things his own way. I'm not saying I would do things like he does and think like he thinks, I can't (I would be a genius rock star if I could).

I respect his way and I admire his coherence and beliefs. He is not afraid to open his mouth in different places of the world with the same message. At his shows he faces a multitud spreading strong ideas that touch powerful interests. He is brave. Most of haters here write anonymously, like rats hidden in their nests.

I see. Point some out from this thread, would you please, and we can have a discussion about them.

These two letters much surely be only the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine how much angry correspondence to record labels/soon-to-be-ex managers and band-members there must be out there that we don't get to see? Geoff Travis probably has a whole filing cabinet devoted to furious missives regarding the weekly chart placings for each and every Smiths release that didn't get to #1.

Obviously no one would dare publish them in Morrissey's lifetime because he would sue them for copyright/ non disclosure agreement infringement, but eventually I'd love to see a collected volumes of charming letters from this most charming man. The alleged "Your loss, Jew boy" one to Spencer would be a good 'un to include.

Trapped? I can leave this circus anytime i want and do so for months at a time. But when I hear that the clown Morrissey is back in action, it's fun to grab some popcorn and candyfloss and gurgle from the circle. Morrissey is in a very dark place with only delusional cult followers like you to console him. He richly deserves this fate and I look forward to more crocodile tears of a clown in due course. He is a vile troll but with #ProfitFromParis he has gone too far..... I win!

best
BB

Then LEAVE. For the love of f***ing God, LEAVE!! Go away, join a forum and talk about I'm a Celebrity or something. Your witty comments and psychoanalysis are wasted on us.

You and your ilk claim Morrissey is some sort of Internet troll these days. What do you think you look like?! Trolling a troll, for a reply you're never going to get. You don't like Morrissey anymore. So f*** off. This isn't about being a Morrissey apologist, I'm just bored reading your shit. I'd rather read nothing than read your negative, holier-than-thou pish.
Just go away. Leave. We don't need you. Love him outside.

And take uncle skinny with you.

Yeah, but you make stuff up and believe lies because it suits your view. Do you know how mental that makes you?

- - - Updated - - -

I see. Point some out from this thread, would you please, and we can have a discussion about them.

I know that you have called me many names, i don't do that to people, especially since i haven't met you. You seem angry, i guess i would be to in a gvt that has a moarchy at the center , 40% tax rate, and crap for health care.

I know that you have called me many names, i don't do that to people, especially since i haven't met you. You seem angry, i guess i would be to in a gvt that has a moarchy at the center , 40% tax rate, and crap for health care.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Below:

Reply-To:
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:57:56 -0400
To: Merck Mercuriadis

hello Merck
I'm printing this on Eddie's pc - mine's still a mess.
Hope you are well.

1/I'm satisfied with the Daily Mail reply - given their nature I think it's a success, and I wasn't looking for an Apology, but a Correction.
2/The situation with "the Youngest" is grave and somewhat deadly. It has set a new low for all of our spirits. The single was launched and then received by the media like a release from a complete nobody. I am less than nothing. This is appalling given the combined efforts of:
A-30 date sell-out UK tour, B-on the heels of a #1 album, C-powerful B-side package, D-great video, E-great sleeve artwork, F-Jonathan Ross and Jools Holland shows, G-enormous tabloid coverage of my animal rights comments, H-week of NME Smiths cover (my face foremost) ;
but the welcome is censorian. It is a flop.
As far as airplay is concerned, it was classically ignored. Also, no national airplay throughout 30-date tour, and no airplay for the #1 album. CJ and Tony are absolute rubbish. The excuse of the football songs is the same as the excuse for You Have Killed Me and Irish Blood - all halted by gimmick releases, yet no one is affected except me - Keane storm on, etc.
By common consent, Sanctuary has stalled and have no muscle. This is what I am told and this is what I see. Jennifer says The Youngest suffered because "certain people would not spend digital dosh"; Jennifer put the single back one week and then left the country for that week of release. I ask Toby H three times for a list of possible Euro TV shows and, two months down the line, still no list. Ringleader zooms from #1 becoming the fastest fall from the top 100 in pop history.
In truth, the Youngest is an unavoidable #1 single - as was You Have Killed Me. By my very presence alone (music apart), my time is Now. The band are flying high. Where the BBC and radio 1 and the press are concerned, Jennifer and CJ are afraid to even whisper.
I understand that your instinct is to flee from the scene of the carnage and move on quickly. but "the Youngest" is a dream of a gift for any label, and if you can't make this fly then I can't see how you can do it with anything else.
The disaster of "the Youngest" is Sanctuary's 2nd major failure - the first being releasing Quarry on day 2 of a 7 days sales week, thus no #1 position.
Meanwhile, Jed continues to have the time of his life - at my expense - but also, at yours.
Merck, the fate of "the Youngest" is appalling. Sanctuary have blown the whistle on themselves and there is no excuse.

MORRISSEY.

E. Mendoza
Security Director, Morrissey
+1 310 497 5498 Blackberry
+44 (0) 792 023 8631 UK Mobile
+1 801 439 6359 efax
[email protected]
Anonymous -- Tuesday June 27 2006, @12:28AM (#226455)

And the link to where his lawyers threatened this site for publishing the leaked e-mail:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/06/22/0746214

And if the cult don't believe me now will they ever believe me that Silly Steven is a devious, truculent, unreliable, manipulative CrankFruad ?
LOFL ! G) "enormous tabloid coverage of my animal rights comments". Comedy 4kin gold ! How many times have I said he's been stealing a living off the back of animals ? In an ideal world this prick should be fed to the lions or any other animal that would like a piece of him.
This on top of #Paris for profit and publicity ? What an embarrassment he is ! Pathetic at best.
My tombstone wil read " I told you he was a CrankFruad "
What a nasty selfish bastard with his 4ck so and so t-shirts all because he never got his own way.
Scum of the earth.
Poor Martin yes boss ! Having taken it up the wrong'n for all these years and burning bridges like there's no tomorrow now finds the memoirs with Tosserrey book project well and truly 4ckd good and proper, forever.

Have a great weekend solo-ers !

Yores

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Please don't do anything pure in your pipe. It makes you sound like a man with a butterfly net is chasing you.
As someone who has worked for the terrible health service just after their 2nd Smiths gig - the 'crap' that your meds are making you assert is the envy of the world - even when stretched.
As for tax rates - the minority in this country have always owned and earned the majority of wealth. For hundreds of years - people have tollerated it despite the inequalities and as it is now part of the fabric of our social construct - probably won't change much for another few hundred.
I don't like 'Battenburg' myself, but nothing is going to change it - especially insane remarks on a forum.
Get well soon.
FWD

Last edited:
Below:

Reply-To:
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 06:57:56 -0400
To: Merck Mercuriadis

hello Merck
I'm printing this on Eddie's pc - mine's still a mess.
Hope you are well.

1/I'm satisfied with the Daily Mail reply - given their nature I think it's a success, and I wasn't looking for an Apology, but a Correction.
2/The situation with "the Youngest" is grave and somewhat deadly. It has set a new low for all of our spirits. The single was launched and then received by the media like a release from a complete nobody. I am less than nothing. This is appalling given the combined efforts of:
A-30 date sell-out UK tour, B-on the heels of a #1 album, C-powerful B-side package, D-great video, E-great sleeve artwork, F-Jonathan Ross and Jools Holland shows, G-enormous tabloid coverage of my animal rights comments, H-week of NME Smiths cover (my face foremost) ;
but the welcome is censorian. It is a flop.
As far as airplay is concerned, it was classically ignored. Also, no national airplay throughout 30-date tour, and no airplay for the #1 album. CJ and Tony are absolute rubbish. The excuse of the football songs is the same as the excuse for You Have Killed Me and Irish Blood - all halted by gimmick releases, yet no one is affected except me - Keane storm on, etc.
By common consent, Sanctuary has stalled and have no muscle. This is what I am told and this is what I see. Jennifer says The Youngest suffered because "certain people would not spend digital dosh"; Jennifer put the single back one week and then left the country for that week of release. I ask Toby H three times for a list of possible Euro TV shows and, two months down the line, still no list. Ringleader zooms from #1 becoming the fastest fall from the top 100 in pop history.
In truth, the Youngest is an unavoidable #1 single - as was You Have Killed Me. By my very presence alone (music apart), my time is Now. The band are flying high. Where the BBC and radio 1 and the press are concerned, Jennifer and CJ are afraid to even whisper.
I understand that your instinct is to flee from the scene of the carnage and move on quickly. but "the Youngest" is a dream of a gift for any label, and if you can't make this fly then I can't see how you can do it with anything else.
The disaster of "the Youngest" is Sanctuary's 2nd major failure - the first being releasing Quarry on day 2 of a 7 days sales week, thus no #1 position.
Meanwhile, Jed continues to have the time of his life - at my expense - but also, at yours.
Merck, the fate of "the Youngest" is appalling. Sanctuary have blown the whistle on themselves and there is no excuse.

MORRISSEY.

E. Mendoza
Security Director, Morrissey
+1 310 497 5498 Blackberry
+44 (0) 792 023 8631 UK Mobile
+1 801 439 6359 efax
[email protected]
Anonymous -- Tuesday June 27 2006, @12:28AM (#226455)

And the link to where his lawyers threatened this site for publishing the leaked e-mail:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=06/06/22/0746214

I wonder if Morrissey will make an even bigger fool of himself by issuing further legal threats to this website for re-posting this incriminating email from 2006. I wonder what letters to Geoff Travis the other members of The Smiths have ferreted away for their own Autobiographies?

In retrospect, the real smoking gun in the email is the phrase 'G-enormous tabloid coverage of my animal rights comments'. Given his trolling of the terrorist massacre in Oslo and the 'Chinese sub-species' debacle, it seems he just upped the ante even more after 2006 and now fails to understand why many no longer give any credibility to his claims to have genuine concern for animals. The nonsense of him eating Cheese whilst lambasting Meat is just part of the evidence that indicates his public rants about animal issue were always only intended to garner 'enormous tabloid coverage of my animal rights comments' as part of his sales and marketing campaigns. All of which helps shine a very harsh spotlight on his actual response to events in Paris. In my opinion, it's now clear he tried to gain 'enormous tabloid coverage' by issuing a TTY wish that circus workers be 'bombed back to the Stone Age' immediately after suicide bombers had murdered concert goers in France. When this gained absolutely zero response he allowed his propaganda machine to link to 'Zion King', a film by a delusional woman who immediately claimed the Paris Attacks were staged. Again, absolutely no interest from the media. In desperation he finally decided to troll the victims of Oslo once again by issuing an utterly insincere claim that he wanted to honour the Paris Attacks by means of his absurd ditty ITMAAP, knowing full well that if Universal were stupid enough to agree there would be uproar in Oslo which would generate the desired 'enormous tabloid coverage' to bring to the negotiation table for a new record contract. He is so detached from consensual reality that he thought releasing the Boz email and replies would paint him, once again, as a victim of, and martyr to, 'record company machinations'. This exactly echoes this suppressed email from 2006.

Morrissey has zero credibility now. The only reason ANY record company will give him a deal now is to hedge their bets against a slice of the 360 degree pie with Live Nation if Johnny Marr decides to finally publicly make Morrissey his prison bitch by dictating the terms of a reunion, most likely to include Joyce and Rourke. The court case involving their rights to redress now take on an entirely different significance. Johnny Marr settled with them and thus is free of that nonsense. Morrissey, as far as I'm aware, has never settled. So, the accrued interest and costs of those proceedings must now be enormous, running to millions of £. His claims to be a 'world traveller/vagabond' appear slightly desperate if the truth is he can only stay in the UK for a limited number of nights before those Barristers collar his shoulder. The crunch may come when a member of his family is taken ill. Will he really stay out of the UK rather than spend precious time with a fading relative? And this is what, I believe, now makes a reunion by The Smiths not just possible, but highly likely. Morrissey will throw his current band and staff under the bus if he doesn't get a new deal by Jan 2, perhaps paying for a farewell do in Vegas. Is he really going to keep his entire entourage of sychophantic enablers that are his band members, security, personal groomers, salt grindrs, and all the rest of it on indefinite financial retainers if he is abandoning touring and there is no record deal? If so, that will only hasten the final reckoning. A few words on the debacle that was 'Lost of the List' also seems appropriate at this stage. I remained silent throughout the press slaughter of that odious nonsense. Well, not silent as I was laughing so much the neighbours complained. To me, the real genius in that scenario was Penguin. They knew that 'novel' was a crock of shit. They could have saved him. If I'd have been on their team I'd have advised Morrissey to present it as the consequences of his drug-addled hospitalisations, thus providing a context for the halluginogenic nonsense, absence of plot, grammatical crimes and all the rest of it. But they didnt' do that. Why? Here's why. As soon as it was released, the bidding war for 'Autobiograpy Volume 2' immediately halved it's opening price.. They allowed Morrissey to make a total fool of himself so they can hammer him down on his fee for Vol 2. He is so vain and delusional that he doesn't even realise that their market research almost certainly shows most people only bought it [Vol 1] to mock and laugh at Morrissey. Morrissey, credulous fool, interprets sales as 'respect' without further analyses, as per this emai of 2006.

All in all, it's a wonderfully satisfying denouement to the 'conundrum' that is the non-existant 'enigma' of Morrissey. There is none. He is and always was a charlatan, a ruthless businessman but not a very good one. I predict he will reform The Smiths with a deal with the other 3 that he is allowed to present to the world that he still calls the shots. They will not give a f*** as they will finally get their payback, not just monetarily, but the joy of smirking from the back of the stage at the fool as he parades the world stages as just another Boomer Legacy Tour Whore on the payroll of Live Nation because there is no market for his exhausted musical and lyrical offerings. And yes, I will be gurgling in the circle at his final humiliation. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Then he can f*** off to a nursing home to bore the staff with his tales of 'conspiracy' whilst they covertly up the medication. 'luxuries...squalor of the mind'....it's beyond hilarious. As i've said for some time he is now in his late-career tragi-comic phase. However, he is also a vile troll and this historic email is just more evidence. f*** you Morrissey. LOOOOOL!

best
BB

'Morrissey Finds Out About This Morrissey-Solo.com Thread'...and other 'parody' threads....LOL!

<font color="#0000FF">

Last edited by a moderator:
Then LEAVE. For the love of f***ing God, LEAVE!! Go away, join a forum and talk about I'm a Celebrity or something. Your witty comments and psychoanalysis are wasted on us.

You and your ilk claim Morrissey is some sort of Internet troll these days. What do you think you look like?! Trolling a troll, for a reply you're never going to get. You don't like Morrissey anymore. So f*** off. This isn't about being a Morrissey apologist, I'm just bored reading your shit. I'd rather read nothing than read your negative, holier-than-thou pish.

You hate us because we're successful
And if we're dubunkers that makes it even worse and
Oh look at baldy CrankFruad
Profit out of Paris ?
It's really laughable
Ha ha hah ha ha ha
Ho Ho Ho Ho
A ha ha ha ha

You see it should have been Silly Steven !
It could have been number one !
Everybody knows !

These two letters much surely be only the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine how much angry correspondence to record labels/soon-to-be-ex managers and band-members there must be out there that we don't get to see? Geoff Travis probably has a whole filing cabinet devoted to furious missives regarding the weekly chart placings for each and every Smiths release that didn't get to #1.

Obviously no one would dare publish them in Morrissey's lifetime because he would sue them for copyright/ non disclosure agreement infringement, but eventually I'd love to see a collected volumes of charming letters from this most charming man. The alleged "Your loss, Jew boy" one to Spencer would be a good 'un to include.

180!

best
BB

Classic case of narcissistic personality disorder.

No, it is not. Nor is he a "psychopath, sociopath... etc" And this comes from a professional pesychotherapist. So chill out with labeling people with diagnosis when you are ignorant.

Another blast from the Cult Bunker. Yes, I'll leave with 'UncleSkinny', we've both been offered an internship at allyouneedismorrrissey.com .... so long as we sign up to accept The Rules....LOL! f*** Morrissey.

best
BB

[h=1]Morrissey: from rock genius to internet troll[/h]
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

"1. Conduct Towards Morrissey (and Other Artists)
We're all here because we like Morrissey as an individual, an artist or both. We hope that most of the discussion will be positive in tone but critical comment is just as valid provided you understand the difference between reasoned critique and blatant slamming. This extends to discussions of other artists, whatever their connection to the world of Morrissey and his music."

http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/boardrules/

Profit out of Paris ?
It's really laughable
Ha ha hah ha ha ha
Ho Ho Ho Ho
A ha ha ha ha

Everybody knows !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Show us your face Benny. You keep us all intrigued. I bet you are baldy, fat, with a mustard stain on your shirt, sitting in front of your sticky keyboard and plugging away.
Hail to the Benny-the-British-butt plug.

Profit out of Paris ?
It's really laughable
Ha ha hah ha ha ha
Ho Ho Ho Ho
A ha ha ha ha

Everybody knows !

This is a classic!

best
BB

This is a classic!

best
BB

Why do you dedicate so much time to this pursuit?
You're an absolute c***, and I wish the very worst for you.

I hope Morrissey's legal team get word of this post and get the plug pulled on this site, permanently. It's gone beyond being a hateful online creche now.

Why do you dedicate so much time to this pursuit?
You're an absolute c***, and I wish the very worst for you.

I hope Morrissey's legal team get word of this post and get the plug pulled on this site, permanently. It's gone beyond being a hateful online creche now.

On what legal grounds? On what LEGAL grounds?

Well boys and girls !
We've nearly reached the end of our pantomime and in the next act the cult will finally get to see the man behind the curtain ! Sit back and enjoy the rest of the panto as Dorothy and her new cult friends get to meet the wizard of Moz.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Solo-ers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom