TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

Why do you dedicate so much time to this pursuit?
You're an absolute c***, and I wish the very worst for you.

I hope Morrissey's legal team get word of this post and get the plug pulled on this site, permanently. It's gone beyond being a hateful online creche now.

I'm delighted I've punctured your delusions about The Cult Of Morrissey. Wish away.

You could, of course, set out an argument that refutes mine. Good luck with that.

best
BB

I hope Morrissey's legal team get word of this post and get the plug pulled on this site, permanently. It's gone beyond being a hateful online creche now.

Why does he need a " legal team " ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

No, it is not. Nor is he a "psychopath, sociopath... etc" And this comes from a professional pesychotherapist. So chill out with labeling people with diagnosis when you are ignorant.

A professional psychotherapist who cannot even spell psychotherapist. :lbf:

I also hope Silly Stevens legal team get word of this post as well if the truth be known.
Can you imagine how it will look to the ordinary public next to #profit from Paris-gate ?

Cushty! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, because we can !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What I find interesting with this letter and the David Joseph letter is the trait Morrissey has of picking out and naming each individual who he firmly believes are to blame. It’s really pointing the finger but bordering on very nasty bullying. With the David Joseph letters I would almost believe that Morrissey wanted his fans to find out where David Joseph lives and publicly hound the man for what he has done to Morrissey.

It happens, we call it a "Freudian slip"

Freudian slip/arse over tit. Whatevs! And, erm...LOOOOOL!
best
BB[h=3]Frequent Typos for Psychotherapist
[/h] Osychotherapist Lsychotherapist -sychotherapist 0sychotherapist Paychotherapist Pzychotherapist Pxychotherapist Pdychotherapist Peychotherapist Pwychotherapist Pstchotherapist Psgchotherapist Pshchotherapist Psuchotherapist Ps7chotherapist Ps6chotherapist Psyxhotherapist Psyvhotherapist Psyfhotherapist Psydhotherapist Psycgotherapist Psycbotherapist Psycnotherapist Psycjotherapist Psycuotherapist Psycyotherapist Psychitherapist Psychktherapist Psychltherapist Psychptherapist Psych0therapist Psych9therapist Psychorherapist Psychofherapist Psychogherapist Psychoyherapist Psycho6herapist Psycho5herapist Psychotgerapist Psychotberapist Psychotnerapist Psychotjerapist Psychotuerapist Psychotyerapist Psychothwrapist Psychothsrapist Psychothdrapist Psychothrrapist Psychoth4rapist Psychoth3rapist Psychotheeapist Psychothedapist Psychothefapist Psychothetapist Psychothe5apist Psychothe4apist Psychotherzpist Psychotherspist Psychotherwpist Psychotherqpist Psychotheraoist Psychotheralist Psychothera-ist Psychothera0ist Psychotherapust Psychotherapjst Psychotherapkst Psychotherapost Psychotherap9st Psychotherap8st Psychotherapiat Psychotherapizt Psychotherapixt Psychotherapidt Psychotherapiet Psychotherapiwt Psychotherapisr Psychotherapisf Psychotherapisg Psychotherapisy Psychotherapis6 Psychotherapis5 Opsychotherapist Posychotherapist Lpsychotherapist Plsychotherapist -psychotherapist P-sychotherapist 0psychotherapist P0sychotherapist Pasychotherapist Psaychotherapist Pzsychotherapist Pszychotherapist Pxsychotherapist Psxychotherapist Pdsychotherapist Psdychotherapist Pesychotherapist Pseychotherapist Pwsychotherapist Pswychotherapist Pstychotherapist Psytchotherapist Psgychotherapist Psygchotherapist Pshychotherapist Psyhchotherapist Psuychotherapist Psyuchotherapist Ps7ychotherapist Psy7chotherapist Ps6ychotherapist Psy6chotherapist Psyxchotherapist Psycxhotherapist Psyvchotherapist Psycvhotherapist Psyfchotherapist Psycfhotherapist Psydchotherapist Psycdhotherapist Psycghotherapist Psychgotherapist Psycbhotherapist Psychbotherapist Psycnhotherapist Psychnotherapist Psycjhotherapist Psychjotherapist Psycuhotherapist Psychuotherapist Psycyhotherapist Psychyotherapist Psychiotherapist Psychoitherapist Psychkotherapist Psychoktherapist Psychlotherapist Psycholtherapist Psychpotherapist Psychoptherapist Psych0otherapist Psycho0therapist Psych9otherapist Psycho9therapist Psychortherapist Psychotrherapist Psychoftherapist Psychotfherapist Psychogtherapist Psychotgherapist Psychoytherapist Psychotyherapist Psycho6therapist Psychot6herapist Psycho5therapist Psychot5herapist Psychothgerapist Psychotbherapist Psychothberapist Psychotnherapist Psychothnerapist Psychotjherapist Psychothjerapist Psychotuherapist Psychothuerapist Psychothyerapist Psychothwerapist Psychothewrapist Psychothserapist Psychothesrapist Psychothderapist Psychothedrapist Psychothrerapist Psychotherrapist Psychoth4erapist Psychothe4rapist Psychoth3erapist Psychothe3rapist Psychotheerapist Psychothereapist Psychotherdapist Psychothefrapist Psychotherfapist Psychothetrapist Psychothertapist Psychothe5rapist Psychother5apist Psychother4apist Psychotherzapist Psychotherazpist Psychothersapist Psychotheraspist Psychotherwapist Psychotherawpist Psychotherqapist Psychotheraqpist Psychotheraopist Psychotherapoist Psychotheralpist Psychotheraplist Psychothera-pist Psychotherap-ist Psychothera0pist Psychotherap0ist Psychotherapuist Psychotherapiust Psychotherapjist Psychotherapijst Psychotherapkist Psychotherapikst Psychotherapiost Psychotherap9ist Psychotherapi9st Psychotherap8ist Psychotherapi8st Psychotherapiast Psychotherapisat Psychotherapizst Psychotherapiszt Psychotherapixst Psychotherapisxt Psychotherapidst Psychotherapisdt Psychotherapiest Psychotherapiset Psychotherapiwst Psychotherapiswt Psychotherapisrt Psychotherapistr Psychotherapisft Psychotherapistf Psychotherapisgt Psychotherapistg Psychotherapisyt Psychotherapisty Psychotherapis6t Psychotherapist6 Psychotherapis5t Psychotherapist5 Sychotherapist Pychotherapist Pschotherapist Psyhotherapist Psycotherapist Psychtherapist Psychoherapist Psychoterapist Psychothrapist Psychotheapist Psychotherpist Psychotheraist Psychotherapst Psychotherapit Psychotherapis Spychotherapist Pyschotherapist Pscyhotherapist Psyhcotherapist Psycohtherapist Psychtoherapist Psychohterapist Psychotehrapist Psychothreapist Psychothearpist Psychotherpaist Psychotheraipst Psychotherapsit Psychotherapits

http://thesaurus.org/psychotherapist

What I find interesting with this letter and the David Joseph letter is the trait Morrissey has of picking out and naming each individual who he firmly believes are to blame. It’s really pointing the finger but bordering on very nasty bullying. With the David Joseph letters I would almost believe that Morrissey wanted his fans to find out where David Joseph lives and publicly hound the man for what he has done to Morrissey.

"Morrissey fans confront "BrummieBoy" at LAX :

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens, we call it a "Freudian slip"

Nice try, Sigmund. If yours was a "Freudian slip" as you say, then I would easily interpret it as a confession of your fakeness.
Besides, Morrissey has made a career out of being different, don't let him down by saying he is just an average guy, he would not like it at all.

As for Boz's email... well where to start. It seems pretty clear that he had 'someone' breathing down his neck as he wrote it. I find it laughable that he claims that it would be a #1 song and even more laughable that he claims that no other song in modern memory better supports the people of Paris. Firstly, it is a mediocre song. Secondly, it could be called 'I'm throwing my arms around Pittsburgh' and it wouldn't make a lick of difference. The song speaks nothing about Paris or it's citizens, only about loneliness - the setting itself is moot. Hardly a fitting tribute to Parisians and especially those already in mourning.

Yep, you are quite right. In fact, when the song was originally debuted live in summer 2007, I viewed it as a clever dig at Paris Hilton, who was prominent in American news media quite frequently back then because of various legal troubles.

Also, I found it a bit odd that Boz thinks he is representing the musicians. Solomon Walker and Roger Manning, Jr. aren't even part of the group any longer.

THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM*THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM*THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * I'M GOING TO BED* WHEN I WAKE UP, HOPEFULLY, I WILL HAVE ESCAPED ITS BOUNDS - IT CAN ONLY EXIST IN A DEMENTED DREAM* STOP WASTING TIME DEBATING NOTHING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN*NO ONE WANTS TO WIN*THIS IS MADNESS*AS SUGGS ONCE NEARLY STATED....................................................................................................................................................................................................... (I didn't read every post, because.............................in the spirit............................)

THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM*THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM*THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * THIS SITE IS A MENTAL ASYLUM * I'M GOING TO BED* WHEN I WAKE UP, HOPEFULLY, I WILL HAVE ESCAPED ITS BOUNDS - IT CAN ONLY EXIST IN A DEMENTED DREAM* STOP WASTING TIME DEBATING NOTHING, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN*NO ONE WANTS TO WIN*THIS IS MADNESS*AS SUGGS ONCE NEARLY STATED....................................................................................................................................................................................................... (I didn't read every post, because.............................in the spirit............................)

ditto ! :thumb:

Universal basically says a third party can release the single, so let us know which charity to donate the proceeds to. Translation, if you can find another label who will handle releasing it, we'll grant you permission, as long as you and the band don't get a cent on it. That's pretty shitty. They know he doesn't have a record label.

And the song itself is a nice tribute to the city itself, but not necessarily the people.

Gabba gabba we accept you, we accept you one of us!

Take some Diazapam... that's Valium, Tarmazpam, Lithium and see me in the morning

Show us your face Benny. You keep us all intrigued. I bet you are baldy, fat, with a mustard stain on your shirt, sitting in front of your sticky keyboard and plugging away.
Hail to the Benny-the-British-butt plug.

Fat? What's with the fat-shaming? Oops apologies I forgot that you're a Morrissey disciple who must replicate his Master's anti-obesity sentiments. You are also dismissive of people who are follically challenged which is not nice. Do you call bald and overweight people names? A tad hypocritical when you criticize poor defenseless Benny.

Universal basically says a third party can release the single, so let us know which charity to donate the proceeds to. Translation, if you can find another label who will handle releasing it, we'll grant you permission, as long as you and the band don't get a cent on it. That's pretty shitty. They know he doesn't have a record label.

And the song itself is a nice tribute to the city itself, but not necessarily the people.

"Boz's" email was belligerent and demanding. Universal replied through a lawyer (which might be telling in itself) that sure, although we won't go ahead but we can license it back to you if you can get someone to release it and let us know which charities will benefit.

Where does the shitty part come into that? In the simple fact they did not accede to the demands made in the email? Please.

There is a reason the reply to the email was dealt with by a legal representative rather than a senior executive of the company. The people in charge of Universal didn't get there without being able to smell trouble a mile away. If any of us here received an email in that tone we'd wonder what the hell was going on and if the author was the full ticket.

Good, I think Morrissey does need to seek legal advice about the repercussion's of his musical director sending an email to a Universal Executive that he is representing all the musicians that played on a song. When the truth of it is 2 of the musicians he mentioned didn't play on the song and that the 2 who actually did weren't even mentioned.

"Boz's" email was belligerent and demanding. Universal replied through a lawyer (which might be telling in itself) that sure, although we won't go ahead but we can license it back to you if you can get someone to release it and let us know which charities will benefit.

Where does the shitty part come into that? In the simple fact they did not accede to the demands made in the email? Please.

There is a reason the reply to the email was dealt with by a legal representative rather than a senior executive of the company. The people in charge of Universal didn't get there without being able to smell trouble a mile away. If any of us here received an email in that tone we'd wonder what the hell was going on and if the author was the full ticket.

I think Universal have handled this very well and basically called Moz's bluff. Something which he'll no doubt be seething over.

If Morrissey and the band felt sooo strongly that this mediocre single from 5-6 years ago was the fitting tribute then they'd be getting the rights to the song getting it released off their own back and donating the profits to the people who've suffered the attacks.

I think it's shameful that he not only wants it releasing again only to cash in on others misery but his macabre exchange has been aired publicly on TTY.

He'll be going the full Howard Hughes and keeping piss in jars soon.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom