TTY: Universal Music, the approach made to David Joseph, since denied by David Joseph

I've read it over and over and I don't see a denial. Just plans for the future and the fact they aren't releasing any songs by any artist concerning Paris. All John is saying is that he thinks it's a good idea, but he needs to know where the proceeds will go and he needs to hear from Morrissey and not Boz.

It's not a denial.

Ketamine, geez. How do you not know that you're fathoms out of your depth? And that BB et al. speak for the vast and silent majority of (former) Morrissey fans?

the green ink moz lunatics will surely pretend moz has a billion dollar record contract and is releasing invisible albums that all make it no 1 and sell trillions of units, in the windmills of their mind, of course.

the moz cult makes the Scientologists look like a ham a cheese sandwich.

of course its the first email/communication. boz demanding to know why the song has not been released by a label that doesnt have anything to do with him, or with moz for that matter. but the cult, as we can readily tell by the nonsensical posts here, cannot distinguish simple reality from their cultic fantasies. there needs to be as many emails as they their poor weak requires for reality to be ignored.

If Morrissey had caused the Paris murders his cult would come up with some fantastical excuse. Let's hope Morrissey doesn't do a Jonestown Massacre calling on his followers to commit suicide to protest against meat eaters. Meanwhile I'll have finished another episode of Anthony Bourdain's great series Parts Unknown and gone in search of a delicious dose of carnivourality.

“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans ... are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit.”
― Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential

ketamine, poet, agatha are all the weak minded gayish dude from the mozza blue rose society. note how they rotate when they post.

What it boils down to I think- regarding those who hang out here that are increasingly sick of, if not outright "over" Morrissey (Myself increasingly included) is that this site represents a fascinating look into trash tabloid culture regarding a character that is the ultimate musical Icarus.

Whether it's the sensitive poet genius of yesteryear, or the ever increasingly mad irrelevant Baby Jane Hudson, frothing at the mouth and made twisted by former glories, Morrissey represents a horrifically fascinating train wreck, with multiple casualties and a story that is better than anything written in modern times.

To anyone flogging the "all you need is me" angle, saying that it's some codependent love affair, where the housewife remains despite her black eyes, no. No, it is the natural human instinct to rubberneck at tragedy, or to laugh at the once proud noble who resorts to burning their furniture, huddled in faded finery in an empty house just to make it through another frigid winter, wondering where all the riches have gone.

Even though I can't like Morrissey as a human being lately, I can still like him for being a unique lunatic, well worth the case study.

Last edited:
This is all great fun. Morrissey's madness, the posters on here who delight in his madness and those who still believe that the sun shines out of his behind (for he is two people)

Of course if Morrissey hadn't tried to get a recording contract on the back of an atrocity (whether it be a false flag or terrorist attack) whixh has left millions of people globally feeling vulnerable then we'd all be quiet.

He is turning into Initials Bb and really should think about retiring to Switzerland with or without dignity (that's Brigitte by the way not Brummie or Benny)

I hear Sinead Oconnor is under medical supervision at the.moment and mental health issue should never be mocked

If Morrissey is so concerned why doesn't he do a free concert in Paris and have his band wear "f*** ISIS" tee shirts? It's a rhetorical question as we all know the answer.

If Morrissey is so concerned why doesn't he do a free concert in Paris and have his band wear "f*** ISIS" tee shirts? It's a rhetorical question as we all know the answer.

i cant speak to the answer part but it would undeniably be a good idea though i dont know how many venues would be open to it or if the security situation is still an issue as it seems like some one would have already done it by now though i might just be unaware

If Morrissey wants to make loads a money, he could attempt to re-form The Smiths and donate some of that money to the victims of the Paris attacks.

If Morrissey wants to make loads a money, he could attempt to re-form The Smiths and donate some of that money to the victims of the Paris attacks.

Morrissey hates the other ex-Smiths more than he loves the people of Paris, so that ain't gonna happen.

Jeez. How exciting it would be... just like getting back together with your ex-wife. We know how he feels about The Smiths reunion, so give it a rest.

Fame, fame, fatal fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain
But still I rather be famous
Than righteous or holy, any day, any day, any day

I used to be a huge Smiths and Moz fan when I was a teenager (a long time ago). So out of curiosity I still check his work from time to time even if I always feel disappointed. I think he lost the flames after Vauxhall & I but maybe it was just me who lost it. I was really surprised and amazed on how much hate i found in his autobiography. And it was not even entertaining. I found it disturbing. I guess that when you make such a strong work of art you can hide for a long time behind it. Today it just feels as ugly as Dorian Gray.

I know friends who lost someone at Le Bataclan. I find the image of Morrisey drinking champagne near the swimming pool and cursing his record label really disgusting.

This would be a nice project for Moz if he wants to help the Paris victims' families:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...ch-covers-campaign-for-paris-charity-20151130

Following the terrorist assault on Eagles of Death Metal's Paris concert earlier this month, the group has called upon artists of all genres to cover its Zipper Down track "I Love You All the Time" with the intention of donating all proceeds to the families of the attack's victims, including the band's merchandise manager Nick Alexander. My Morning Jacket were among the first to cover the song at their New York City gig Saturday, and now the Dean Ween Group have contributed their own buoyant version of the track alongside a message from Eagles of Death Metal's Josh Homme.

"The senseless and violent terrorist attacks of November 13th, 2015 in Paris have left us all unsettled and we dare not give another second of precious time to those who have tried to steal our freedoms and take away our power," Homme wrote. "Instead, we are writing to ask for your help to 'Play It Forward.'

"We are calling upon our friends to donate their time, talent and good will in a show of solidarity to help the victims of these atrocious acts in Paris and those affected by terrorism worldwide. We are asking for you to cover our song 'I Love You All the Time.' For every cover sold, we pledge to donate 100 percent of the publishing income to The Sweet Stuff Foundation. We ask that you also donate the money generated from sales of the song to the charity. In the same spirit, we would encourage you to offer one of your songs up to be covered by another artist, and follow suit – donate the publishing monies to charity – the 'Play it Forward Initiative.'"

This would be a nice project for Moz if he wants to help the Paris victims' families:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...ch-covers-campaign-for-paris-charity-20151130

Following the terrorist assault on Eagles of Death Metal's Paris concert earlier this month, the group has called upon artists of all genres to cover its Zipper Down track "I Love You All the Time" with the intention of donating all proceeds to the families of the attack's victims, including the band's merchandise manager Nick Alexander. My Morning Jacket were among the first to cover the song at their New York City gig Saturday, and now the Dean Ween Group have contributed their own buoyant version of the track alongside a message from Eagles of Death Metal's Josh Homme.

"The senseless and violent terrorist attacks of November 13th, 2015 in Paris have left us all unsettled and we dare not give another second of precious time to those who have tried to steal our freedoms and take away our power," Homme wrote. "Instead, we are writing to ask for your help to 'Play It Forward.'

"We are calling upon our friends to donate their time, talent and good will in a show of solidarity to help the victims of these atrocious acts in Paris and those affected by terrorism worldwide. We are asking for you to cover our song 'I Love You All the Time.' For every cover sold, we pledge to donate 100 percent of the publishing income to The Sweet Stuff Foundation. We ask that you also donate the money generated from sales of the song to the charity. In the same spirit, we would encourage you to offer one of your songs up to be covered by another artist, and follow suit – donate the publishing monies to charity – the 'Play it Forward Initiative.'"

And who donates money to all the poor people in Syria and in many other countries where they have to endure REAL war and where far more people die and get injured every single day? It's a shame.

It's really INSANE. And here at Solo people come from all around to point their finger at M rather than at themselves...WHY ? Because it makes dealing with their own self disgust that much easier.

Blame,blame,FATAL BLAME. :straightface:

So true. It's my fault that the Paris massacre occurred, just as it's my fault that Morrissey acted like a twat by getting Boz to send that bitchy letter to Universal, and my fault when Morrissey claimed that having his testicles touched for 2 seconds by airport security was worse than ISIS atrocities like Paris.

What was I thinking of when I made him do it? Have I no shame? :(

So true. It's my fault that the Paris massacre occurred, just as it's my fault that Morrissey acted like a twat by getting Boz to send that bitchy letter to Universal, and my fault when Morrissey claimed that having his testicles touched for 2 seconds by airport security was worse than ISIS atrocities like Paris.

What was I thinking of when I made him do it? Have I no shame? :(

Me, too! And I'm filled with self loathing about it. I used my Illuminati hypno-rays to get Morrissey to try to get a number 1 song RIGHT NOW and it didn't work but I didn't stop there. After having him whine about his inability to #ProfitFromParis for a week I had him get bored and make that stupid comment about ISIS.

Excellent idea! Many of us Europeans would be there providing he does it a rather big venue!I would even pay 50 quid for that.....

The U2 song is an insult to us all. Did you hear that bewigged nincompoop reading out those asinine lyrics? He could cover the money raised from his own piggy bank and spare us his nonsense.He never says anything political he just advocates charity which does not work. Do you know his wife owns a sweatshop?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom