TTY: Unknown screenshot

Link from an anonymous person:

Unknown screenshot - true-to-you.net
1 December 2015

unknown_screenshot.jpg

Thank you to whoever created this image. As with the November 20 'David Joseph can go f--- himself' screenshot, no copyright infringement is intended. In both cases the artist is unknown to Morrissey.

Related item:

Now happy to wear leather ! Nice one !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

That is soooooooooooooooo embarrasing. Can one imagine that the brilliant beauty from the Smiths turned out to be this foul. I cant connect them two

There is a subtext to all these seemingly random Moz related images

This one, for instance, reads: 'I don't create the offensive memes, don't blame me I just get someone (probably my nephew) to post 'em for me'.

At the end of the day, Moz, it's coming out of YOUR website and you're condoning the view that certain senior record industry types should commit an act of self abuse....

Sorry, maybe it's just me but I like this picture.

I realise it's become the 'norm' on this site now to be somehow shocked and disgusted by his behaviour but it's a nice image. James Dean looking troubled, Morrissey looks on, all concerned like...

(Anyway it's not leather it's that faux plastic pleather so f*** off Bennie, and as for you BB, Fag? Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic. Why not the usual 500 word boring diatribe that nobody reads complete with links that nobody clicks?)

I think he's having some sort of breakdown. Sitting at home, compulsively ordering Julia to spam TTY every couple of hours, adding something new every time the old stuff goes down like a lead balloon. He's mad.

Ok, I just want to say I made that horrible photoshop. I am NOT proud of it. It was made when my monitor was burnt and I couldn't see the results of my photoshops until they were online and I saw them in another computer. I always hated it, wish I could go back in time and make it again. Anyway... What is going on here? Why is it out there suddenly?

It is unlikely that ISIS would stoop so low as to posting this picture.

Buzzissey: This is the edge. That's the end.
Jim: Yeah. It certainly is.
Buzzissey: You know something? I like you. You know that?
Jim: Why do we do this?
Buzzissey: You got to do something, now don't you?

I think he's having some sort of breakdown. Sitting at home, compulsively ordering Julia to spam TTY every couple of hours, adding something new every time the old stuff goes down like a lead balloon. He's mad.

Takedown, breakdown, shakedown. Mad, sad, glad, had.... The ice cold water envelopes his torso and shoulders, cradling his neck, while his head bobs softly to a tune he alone hears. The years of trials, twirps and turmoil stuck like dull-sharp pebbles in the sand along the edges of the gently lapping, laughing sea. No more, no more, no more, yes less.

Ok, I just want to say I made that horrible photoshop. I am NOT proud of it. It was made when my monitor was burnt and I couldn't see the results of my photoshops until they were online and I saw them in another computer. I always hated it, wish I could go back in time and make it again. Anyway... What is going on here? Why is it out there suddenly?

Late-night vodka-fuelled internet trawl.

Sorry, maybe it's just me but I like this picture.

I realise it's become the 'norm' on this site now to be somehow shocked and disgusted by his behaviour but it's a nice image. James Dean looking troubled, Morrissey looks on, all concerned like...

(Anyway it's not leather it's that faux plastic pleather so f*** off Bennie, and as for you BB, Fag? Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic. Why not the usual 500 word boring diatribe that nobody reads complete with links that nobody clicks?)

Fag.

best
BB

I knew it was done by you.

Really hope you will have a great time on 17th. :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom