Morrissey Central "TWITTERATI" (September 5, 2021)

Several people believe they are in correspondence with Morrissey via Twitter. We would like it to
be known that Morrissey has not ever been on either Twitter or Facebook, has not ever had accounts
with either, and does not ever intend to.
Beware of mimics.
Thank you.

"Signs" 😂
FWD.

Related items:

If you ever want to know what Morrissey is really thinking, just ask Ketamine Sun and Nerak to look deep inside their anal cavities and they'll let you know.
Ah, yes? And what do you think Moz comes here to read what we say about him? Someone could open a thread by asking that "they think Mr. Steve Pat.. Morrissey comes in just to see what they say about him? It would be interesting a thread of those!

Screenshot_20210907-221423~2.png

"Come with me and you'll be
in a world of pure imagination..."

:hammer:

If you ever want to know what Morrissey is really thinking, just ask Ketamine Sun and Nerak to look deep inside their anal cavities and they'll let you know.

You give opinions too, so there's no need to get nasty.

Vegan cro ...🐗. 🤣
I don't know what it means, I speak clearly without vuelltas, and without saying offensive things, I don't say it for you at the moment, but if for other people who treat each other so badly, I don't know if there are people who know each other, but the previous comment regarding Ket and Nerak are very rude. I don't know what FWD's phrase means, I was just asking if Moz reads the solo, and nothing else,

I don't know what it means, I speak clearly without vuelltas, and without saying offensive things, I don't say it for you at the moment, but if for other people who treat each other so badly, I don't know if there are people who know each other, but the previous comment regarding Ket and Nerak are very rude. I don't know what FWD's phrase means, I was just asking if Moz reads the solo, and nothing else,
Morrissey supposedly hates this website. That's all we know.

I discovered Rat's blog about 2 months ago and found it believable, at least for a short while. Does anyone know why he's doing this? What is he trying to achieve by pretending Morrissey is on Twitter?

I discovered Rat's blog about 2 months ago and found it believable, at least for a short while. Does anyone know why he's doing this? What is he trying to achieve by pretending Morrissey is on Twitter?

according to drunk info here, he wants to start up a skinny like cult:)

:hammer:

From reading bits of his blog it appears to me that he might actually believe it/be mentally ill.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom