Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt (Winter 2020)

Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt in the preview for their next drop (Winter 2020 preview)
PRE_W20-068_1024x1024.jpg

Appears to be from the 1991 Kevin Cummins photo shoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the land of the LOST. Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century. It has ZERO to do with your man-child, who’s pen ran dry two decades ago. The wonks who post this shit, are trying to run damage control. It’s too late.

Morrissey is a stuck-pig, f***ing racist who - rather than face facts and man-up - has allowed a bunch of fawning slugs to control his media presence.

This constant begging for admiration and relevance, on the backs of others is complete nonsense. ...and the 7 of you are lapping it up, like placenta eating dogs.

While it’s saddening to watch, it’s also good for a few laughs.
Did you actually look at the picture? It's Morrissey's actual handwriting, from a photo of Morrissey, with "penis" instead of "pen is".

Friendly tip: It should be "whose pen ran dry" - "who's" means "who is". Also, "man up" as a verb doesn't need a hyphen, but "placenta-eating" does, unless you're talking about a placenta which eats dogs. If you are describing the site's user base that way, the plural of placenta is "placentae".

Seeing someone like you, spending your precious time ranting on the fansite of a popstar you hate, is also saddening/comical :p

Welcome to the land of the LOST. Somehow “The pen is mightier than the sword” has something to do with Morrissey? It’s been around and often used since the mid-19th century. It has ZERO to do with your man-child, who’s pen ran dry two decades ago. The wonks who post this shit, are trying to run damage control. It’s too late.

Morrissey is a stuck-pig, f***ing racist who - rather than face facts and man-up - has allowed a bunch of fawning slugs to control his media presence.

This constant begging for admiration and relevance, on the backs of others is complete nonsense. ...and the 7 of you are lapping it up, like placenta eating dogs.

While it’s saddening to watch, it’s also good for a few laughs.
Alright, Karen, go back to bed.

It's clearly racist. You see the person who created this shirt as "black" and you try to denigrate their achievements because they don't need your help. I remember your quote from the other day about "those less able to help themselves" which is exactly the position you like to see "other" people in, meaning people that aren't white, so that you can save them. I worked with lots of liberals and I'm very familiar with your sort of racism and how it helps you feel better about yourself.

And calling a successful musician z-list when your great moment was being on a game show demonstrating how much of your life you wasted absorbing trivia about other successful musicians... you must see the irony?
So touching to see that all's well and tickety-boo (ish?) in the exciting world of Morrissey. ;)

I only come here for the downloads. Everything else is surplus and irrelevant, to be honest.

I only come here for the downloads. Everything else is surplus and irrelevant, to be honest.
I’m pleased you only come here for the downloads Lawrence....
I was concerned that with your over stimulating conversation, You would put solo into a nose dive, and have had hundreds of posts arriving all at once and then the mods would be over whelmed and just couldn’t cope....... alas this has not happened yet,
So be gone with your downloads, and have a little think about how 4king dull you are, then come back to solo with at least a few one liners just to entertain the troops on solo,
Good lad

Did you actually look at the picture? It's Morrissey's actual handwriting, from a photo of Morrissey, with "penis" instead of "pen is".

Friendly tip: It should be "whose pen ran dry" - "who's" means "who is". Also, "man up" as a verb doesn't need a hyphen, but "placenta-eating" does, unless you're talking about a placenta which eats dogs. If you are describing the site's user base that way, the plural of placenta is "placentae".

Seeing someone like you, spending your precious time ranting on the fansite of a popstar you hate, is also saddening/comical :p
Well, you have shown this buffoon up for what he/she is.. 🥇
But I’m afraid for what you have pointed out, shall no doubt fall upon thick ears.....
Thick as pigs shit I would imagine and breath to match....

He'll love this

1) Look, some z-grade popular musician of today is referencing me. I'm still vaguely relevant, you non-diverse record company execs! Give me some money and a deal!

2) A non-white person! That'll tell 'em. Up yours, haterz! Vote 'For Britain'!

I wouldn’t label Tyler ‘z-grade’. His work really stands out amongst other popular music acts, a very creative and positive artist.

And it’s wonderful to see him supporting Morrissey in this way.

Or do you think Tyler is racist too?

lol.

He'll love this

1) Look, some z-grade popular musician of today is referencing me. I'm still vaguely relevant, you non-diverse record company execs! Give me some money and a deal!

2) A non-white person! That'll tell 'em. Up yours, haterz! Vote 'For Britain'!

You absolute donut. Thinks Tyler the Creator is "z-grade" ... could you be any whiter? And is here for no other reason than to troll that he has to make up things that haven't even happened. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

I was concerned that with your over stimulating conversation, You would put solo into a nose dive, and have had hundreds of posts arriving all at once and then the mods would be over whelmed and just couldn’t cope....... alas this has not happened yet,
So be gone with your downloads, and have a little think about how 4king dull you are, then come back to solo with at least a few one liners just to entertain the troops on solo,
Good lad
All those words you used for nothing. And yet they call others “dull”? Thanks for highlighting that mirrors aren’t a feature in your living space. ;)

Good lad
No wonder Morrissey’s career is on life support, if you’re the type who he depends upon to sustain it. :poop:

:lbf:

Don’t think Morrissey would call what he does a ‘career’.

Now a days, it really does kinda seem like these rappers like Moz
a lot more than these indie rockers do.
Probably because these indie rockers are real worried about what
people think, where as these rappers don't care what people think.

All those words you used for nothing. And yet they call others “dull”? Thanks for highlighting that mirrors aren’t a feature in your living space. ;)
Lawrence my dear, your not very good at this are you?
What did I ask you to do ?
Let’s go through it all again.......
I asked you to go away, have a little think about what you have posted,
Then try to use your imagination and come back with a post that was remotely either A. Interesting, or B some how slightly amusing ....
Lawrence dear, you have done neither.......
We’re you like this at school Lawrence????
I bet you were , weren’t you....
Shall we try this again????
I’ve nothing on tonight as I’ve just broken into my Christmas stash and I’m currently eating a box of after 8 mints.....

Lawrence..... let’s try this.......
I’ve just been diagnosed as colour-blind. I know,
It certainly has come out of the purple....
Or try his Lawrence...

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches......
A nervous wreck..
Now weather you or others find this remotely amusing is a matter of opinion Lawrence, but I AM trying and this is the whole point Lawrence, I am trying.....
Now you give it a little go..go on you just might enjoy yourself....

:lbf:

Don’t think Morrissey would call what he does a ‘career’.
Indeed.

"It’s my life, at the expense of everything and anything else. I am not a performer. I am not an act, and this is not a career."

Who is this Judy F, Karen ?
Do we have a celeb on solo?
Judy Finnegan perhaps ....
Judy fat face Finnegan , tell her where to shove her book club Karen...
Karen did you know that Richard and Judy met at Border tv, in Carlisle, this is where they conducted their affair all them years ago before they got married. Richard was married to a Carlisle woman, she was a strong church goer... Then Judy F came along... And this is a very true story Karen....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom