UK Chart Position statement - Morrissey Central (31 May, 2019)

UK Chart Position. - Morrissey Central
May 31, 2019

"Given the inexhaustible Hate Campaign executed against me by The Guardian and their followers, I am pleased with the UK chart position for "California son".
BUT WHO WILL GUARD US FROM THE GUARDIAN?
No one, it seems.

It is worth noting that their chief antagonist in this Hate Campaign is someone I took to court some years ago for writing lies about me. He lost his court battle then, and now he's seeking his personal revenge by using The Guardian, who have been harassing everyone and anyone connected with my music imploring them to say something terrible about me for print. This is the open face of Soviet Britain.
Please do not buy this wretched hate-paper, whose every 2019 utterance echoes the late Mary Whitehouse.
It is the voice of all that is wrong and sad about modern Britain."

MORRISSEY
31 May 2019.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/uk-chart-position

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the inexhaustible Hate Campaign executed against me by The Guardian and their followers, I am pleased with the UK chart position for "California son".
BUT WHO WILL GUARD USFROM THE GUARDIAN?
No one, it seems.

It is worth noting that their chief antagonist in this Hate Campaign is someone I took to court some years ago for writing lies about me. He lost his court battle then, and now he's seeking his personal revenge by using The Guardian, who have been harassing everyone and anyone connected with my music imploring them to say something terrible about me for print. This is the open face of Soviet Britain.
Please do not buy this wretched hate-paper, whose every 2019 utterance echoes the late Mary Whitehouse.

MORRISSEY
31 May 2019.

Regards,
FWD.
Pot Kettle black comes to mind about losing a court case here

Given the inexhaustible Hate Campaign executed against me by The Guardian and their followers, I am pleased with the UK chart position for "California son".
BUT WHO WILL GUARD USFROM THE GUARDIAN?
No one, it seems.

MORRISSEY
31 May 2019.

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian are the guardians of their own agenda.

f*** THE GUARDIAN

The article was factual and irrefutable. I see he fails to address a single factual part of the article, and instead launches a hanky-waving strop.

And all he has is is playground insults. Absolutely pathetic.

When he run out of facts, all he has left is insults. What an empty shell of a thing he's become.

But then we knew this day would come. Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

The article was factual and irrefutable. I see he fails to address a single factual part of the article, and instead launches a hanky-waving strop.

When he run out of facts, all he has left is insults. What an empty shell of a thing he's become.

Oi! Skinnybob, you missed this fact:

"It is worth noting that their chief antagonist in this Hate Campaign is someone I took to court some years ago for writing lies about me. He lost his court battle then, and now he's seeking his personal revenge by using The Guardian,..."

Very well said. The Guardian's constant stream of anti-Moz-propaganda is the most hilarious hate campaign since NME's in the 1990s/2000s.
Ans guess what, the writers are the same :lbf:

Well done Moz on another top-5 album!

Oh Moz cheer up and move on... But guess its your party and you can cry if you want to.

Always the same with these alt-righters. It's always someone else waging some sort of 'hate campaign' The lack of self-awareness is astounding. Silly old bastard.

f*** SPILLERS

f*** MERSEY RAIL

f*** THE GUARDIAN

ALBUM DOING VERY WELL.

Must suck not being Morrissey,

the man always wins.

Always the same with these alt-righters. It's always someone else waging some sort of 'hate campaign' The lack of self-awareness is astounding. Silly old bastard.

Listen you wall eyed, ugly piece of steaming dog shit. It's not the world's fault you are f***ing ugly and so boring you have to come on here with YOUR hate campaign.

He made a comment saying he was HAPPY with the chart success given his lack of nedia support. That is all. It's obvious there is campaign against him.

Why don't you just f*** off

It's been many decades since I've checked a top 40 chart

I only care about the album chart when Morrissey has an album out. However, this week I care even more.

A failing record shop, for publicity, planned to announce on Morrissey's birthday, that they were banning his records.

Also, The Guardian and their ilk have thrown everything at Morrissey and yet, California Son is selling really well.

I can't wait for the album chart to be announced later!

But then we knew this day would come. Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

What facts? And which article since the Guardian keeps churning the same dribble over and over using Morrissey's name

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom