UK charts - "Low In High School" #95 fifth week, "Jacky's..." #1 vinyl second week

I've tried not to like LIHS and understand what the naysayers claim but I just cannot dislike it. It's a terrific album with no bad songs. It's brilliant and one day it will get the respect it deserves. I'm hoping, however, that neither he not BMG has abandoned the project.

I've tried not to like LIHS and understand what the naysayers claim but I just cannot dislike it. It's a terrific album with no bad songs. It's brilliant and one day it will get the respect it deserves. I'm hoping, however, that neither he not BMG has abandoned the project.

That is the great thing about this site. It is a big tent with room for everyone even if some of the tent dwellers may be a little off! Maladjusted is one of my favorite Morrissey records so I may not be true north here.

If Morrissey bemoans the lack of success for Jacky and holds up the vinyl in his recent video and that format then goes on to make it to number one in the vinyl chart what higher chart placing was he hoping for?

If Morrissey bemoans the lack of success for Jacky and holds up the vinyl in his recent video and that format then goes on to make it to number one in the vinyl chart what higher chart placing was he hoping for?

That's narcissism for you. However much the adulation, it's never enough to outweigh the self-loathing.

LIHS is great, honest and brave. No chart position can change those facts.

Yes, we may be hidden by rags
But we have something they'll never have...

I hope not either but things seem to be in limbo now (yet again). I guess we'll see if and when the UK tour starts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom