Question Unknown 2012 shirt

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
I'm looking for information on this shirt, was it a one off, what leg of tour was it sold on, does anyone remember seeing it.
It looks to be a fanny the cat photo on a stamp don't have great pics to go by. So any help would be fantastic. If someone has one they could take a good picture for me....
Also I'd love to purchase it, but mainly any info. Anything
Unknown_tshirt2.PNG
2012_tour_shirts.jpg

I reckon I saw it in May 2012 at California Son's real birthday gig in San Diego and the other 2 California shows in 2012. I reckon I was backstage and all the roadies had Spring 2012 written on their crew shirts m8 fark arse chipper curry colour centre c*** tit twat in nn n nnnn nnn n nn nn nn nn nn n nnn n it.

I'm looking for information on this shirt, was it a one off, what leg of tour was it sold on, does anyone remember seeing it.
It looks to be a fanny the cat photo on a stamp don't have great pics to go by. So any help would be fantastic. If someone has one they could take a good picture for me....
Also I'd love to purchase it, but mainly any info. AnythingView attachment 70318View attachment 70319
The picture of merch is from The Wang Theatre, Boston, MA. - Oct. 5, 2012.
The end part of that year featured many cancellations and probably explains why it's harder to find maybe?
(Not forgetting the shirts would probably change going in to 2013).
Regards,
FWD.

Amazing fwd, just that 1 paragraph has explained so much ...thanks
i was wondering then if you could tell me what venue this pic is from. also I have all the other shirts on the stand but the one in Question, which goes to show, the Least popular shirts for sale, later become the rare shirts of the future , hence this situation.
But if you or anyone could tell me about this picture, which like you said ,could be in those 9 dates in the east coast that did get a show
2012.PNG
2012.PNG

Last edited:
I'm guessing the dated shirts wouid be less desirable in 2013, but the 'fanny stamp' made it to Brooklyn Academy of Music - Jan. 11, 2013:

60.jpg

Keeping in mind that 2013 began with 2.5 months of sporadic cancelled gigs leading up to most of the year being written off - so not lots of opportunity to sell them.
Still present in March '13 at Robert Mondavi Center - Mar. 4, 2013:

28649_DSC09107.jpg
Morrissey-2013-Concert-Review-Mondavi-Center-Music-March-4-Set-List-The-Smiths-079.jpg

The cancellations began shortly thereafter, so although the shirts made it to 2013, I suspect they've all sat in a box since March 9, 2013 onwards somewhere and not used in 2014(?).
I'd guess, without trawling all the tour reports, your gig merch photo is probably late '12 in to '13.
If I get time, I'll check the tail end of 2012.
Regards,
FWD.

Whilst that picture was 2o12, that T-shirt was available in the back end of 2011.
I personally saw it in Guadalajara and Puebla

I reckon I saw it in May 2012 at California Son's real birthday gig in San Diego and the other 2 California shows in 2012. I reckon I was backstage and all the roadies had Spring 2012 written on their crew shirts m8 fark arse chipper curry colour centre c*** tit twat in nn n nnnn nnn n nn nn nn nn nn n nnn n it.
Thank you again for trying to help another ungrateful duped foreigner. It's too bad the delusional loonies here can not comprehend truth and facts. I remember those 3 California shows, especially California Son's birthday in San Diego and can confer there were at least 2 versions of the cat on the head merch.

These pictures are really great, all the info is so very helpful..I cant thank you enough.
Now I have all the other shirts and if I could some how find this postage stamp, it would make things perfect.....lol. FWD , Janice, Michaelmoz you all are awesome....thank you. This is a great start

i was wondering then if you could tell me what venue this pic is from. also I have all the other shirts on the stand but the one in Question, which goes to show, the Least popular shirts for sale, later become the rare shirts of the future , hence this situation.
But if you or anyone could tell me about this picture, which like you said ,could be in those 9 dates in the east coast that did get a showView attachment 70332View attachment 70332

To directly answer this question:
The above image is from The Capitol Theater, Port Chester, NY. 2013.
The image is found here:

Regards,
FWD.

Morrisey-tshirts.jpg

That's a nice article, you are getting pretty darn good at this searching.....well yesterday I went through every solo media pics and came up with alot of good pics to help with my project of a checklist on Morrissey merchandise post 2009 - itsmorrisseysword/mporium(official)present. Still going through archives on Itsmorrisseyworld.com.

With emphasis on other outlets(deadposhuk, This charming man store,, mozgrrl,etc)that have done terrific job of Replicas from vintage
Snip-it_1617469209215.jpg
42293_42281_20180221_174524.jpg
Snip-it_1617479119027.jpg
Snip-it_1617467757690.jpg
photos, backdrops, and other resources.
There are some one offs that are very intriguing out there, haven't seen them for sale as of yet
Snip-it_1617479046345.jpg
Snip-it_1617470650470.jpg

And the this list is definitely not exhausted
Queens only 2019 tennis double sided
On ,and on, and on
FWD, thanks for your help..
This obviously will be a lifetime project to pass along to younger generation

Well , I don't know if this S.O.S. of sorts had anything to do with this,....but I finally got the Fanny the Wondercat Stamp shirt for the collection from Ebay...thanks to everyone who gave a positive input...my 2012 official Era Tour shirts is now complete ..Especially those who DM me , you are good people
Snip-it_1618072622069.jpg

Well , I don't know if this S.O.S. of sorts had anything to do with this,....but I finally got the Fanny the Wondercat Stamp shirt for the collection from Ebay...thanks to everyone who gave a positive input...my 2012 official Era Tour shirts is now complete ..Especially those who DM me , you are good peopleView attachment 70755
Did you get one of the Italian ones (the blue one with white ring sleeves)?
I wish I had got two of them. Faux pax on my behalf.

Back
Top Bottom