Unloading my (modest) vault of Smiths/Morrissey unreleased versions

thank you,thank you, i really really love the shoplifters instrumental,well i really love them all. thank you again, you've made an old man very happy!!!:thumb:

This is amazing, thank you so much uploaders. That Rubber Ring version is not bad at all. I'm still working on the horns on Frankly :p

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THANK YOU.

This is actually a song by swedish band Boys. It's off their 2003 demo, and the song is called "Quo estai amore". They're from Gotenburg and has released, to my knowledge, at least one EP and one album.

I actually managed to find that fake Moz song I was referring to in my last post. I downloaded it in like 2004; some girl was hosting it on her personal site claiming it to be an unreleased Moz track. I figured I'd share in the interest of promoting this thread.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQDQ7NZL

-Lucas

thanks indeed. great stuff. not a big fan of the horns on Shankly, nice to hear, but glad they left them out. Rubber Ring is FANTASTIC! One of my fave songs, and LOVE this version. Thanks so much.

This is actually a song by swedish band Boys. It's off their 2003 demo, and the song is called "Quo estai amore". They're from Gotenburg and has released, to my knowledge, at least one EP and one album.

Ah. Thanks for the info. The singer sounds quite a bit like Moz, although it was obvious it was not him from the beginning.

-Lucas

After listening to these rare tracks over again, I want to amend my previous statement to "Many, MANY thanks!:D"

Faaaaake.jpg

Props for the obscure Trek reference.

I haven't skimmed through all the different non-vocal versions, but does anyone need the really rock-n-roll version (no lyrics) of "Honey You Know Where To Find Me"?

I haven't skimmed through all the different non-vocal versions, but does anyone need the really rock-n-roll version (no lyrics) of "Honey You Know Where To Find Me"?

I do not have it and would love it!

-Lucas

:cries: Oh wow. Never expected this.
I love them. So very interesting!

The "Dear Old Blightly" track, do I hear the audio cue for TQID at the end there? Was it planned to have the whole track before the song once?

I'm so moved by this.

:cries: Oh wow. Never expected this.
I love them. So very interesting!

The "Dear Old Blightly" track, do I hear the audio cue for TQID at the end there? Was it planned to have the whole track before the song once?

I'm so moved by this.

What's this? Did I miss something?

Peter

Tags
brilliant
Back
Top Bottom