Unofficial youtube Smiths videos

Fabulous. The visuals really added something to the song, an element of heartbreak to go with all that wistfulness and yearning.

Why hasn't Morrissey thought of doing something like this?

I mean, it looks great and the tight-fisted bugger won't even have to put his hand in his pocket if he can find something in the public domain :).

I'd love to see more of these.

What version of "Stretch" is that?......sounds different than anything I've ever heard.........he's voice sounds amazing here!

Love it! :thumb:

I laughed when the boy looks at the girl to his left and just shrugs his shoulders during the "Let yourself lose yourself" line.

The Smiths - Half A Person video (unofficial)

My second unofficial Smiths video. This time for Half A Person (The World Won't Listen version). Created using clips from the 1950s social guidance film 'Shy Guy'

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Smiths - Half A Person video (unofficial)

My third unofficial video for Asleep by The Smiths. Created using clips from a 1954 social guidance film, 'Habit Patterns'

It's you! :)

I love your videos, like I said I find them hypnotic.
Alseep is my favourite so far :thumb:

keep them going :)

Wonderful. They work so well. It's a shame Morrissey's own videos aren't so well thought-out and constructed.

Can't wait to see more.

How do you go about creating these?

:clap::bow:

These are perfection! I absolutely adore each of them! My favorite is the 'Stretch out and wait' one, the same video would also work perfectly for asleep! But I agree with everyone, shame Morrissey's videos aren't like this, awesome work, and I'm definitely going to 'favorite' these on youtube, make more :thumb:

You're amazing, and I love the songs you've chosen.

*NEW*
My fourth unofficial video for Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths. Created using clips from 1950's social guidance film, 'Overcoming Fear'. 'Please' is such a short song 1.52sec that it's hard to find a story so short to suit it, I think this one works really well

Jean, these are absolutely wonderful!

I particularly like "Half a Person" but they are all good.

Would you mind if I played these at our Smiths disco in Liverpool later in the month? I'm assuming the source material is public domain?

We've got an animated slideshow, but I think these would be a great addition (even though there'd be no sound as the DJ would be providing that).

these videos are heartbreaking and very touching.

i love them! very good work!

Tags
the smiths youtube
Back
Top Bottom