Morrissey Central "UNTO EARTH I" (November 25, 2020)

UNTO EARTH I

Unknown_lh2rbs.jpg

Maradona dies.

FWD.

I love football, but I don’t have a team. Man Utd was my team as a kid. And then I met Bryan Robson who refused me and my mates an autograph, when I was 10. c***.

I should mention Steve Coppell was fantastic and was very patient with us kids.
Never liked Robson, so that story doesn’t surprise me, but it is c***ish.

As you may have picked up, I’m a Liverpool fan. And I’m not one of these shirts that has just popped up in the last couple of years either!!

That was a long 30 years though...with the odd glorious moment to ease the agony.⚽

Perhaps the greatest footballer of all time. He really didn't have to lower himself to cheating that day against England, but nobody's perfect.

And whilst he may have lived a life of excess, sixty is far too young to die.

He meant a lot to a lot of people and I feel sorry for them at this time.

Posting a pic of a Mexican kickball player saying he's dead is more than enough evidence that the California Son or the California Son Junior do not post the messages on Central because the sport they love is basketball. Have to give credit to the marketing department, from Kobe dying to a random kickball player dying, they have got it all covered to keep the money flowing from all over the world.

He was more a New Order man. His favourite track is 'Touched By the Hand of God.'

I know it is a joke, but there is something funny about it:
Maradona was very simple minded when it came to music and mostly liked very simple songs.
A long time ago a French band (Mano Negra) did a song about him, a hommage song, which was of course very positive about him.
He simply said that he appreciated the hommage, but that he was not able to say much because the melody was too fast for him (it was some sort of punk-funk corossover) and he explained that he had read the lyrics, but they were too poetical, so he only understood that they liked him, but he was no able to completely understand the meaning of the song... other that it was certainly a hommage without criticism.
He was happy, but he was also confused because the song was "too complex" for him, so he was not truly prepared to appreciate it in a musical way, so he thanked the good intention and the friendly message.

Posting a pic of a Mexican kickball player saying he's dead is more than enough evidence that the California Son or the California Son Junior do not post the messages on Central because the sport they love is basketball. Have to give credit to the marketing department, from Kobe dying to a random kickball player dying, they have got it all covered to keep the money flowing from all over the world.
Reckon dude, true that. Keep the merch money moving in from the foreigners in Brittin and Mexico during the chinese subspecies virus. I don't think the California Son or the California Son Junior could even make the kicking motion with their leg, but he sure as hell still has a sweet jump shot too right bloomin' onion fark arse inn n n n n n n it.

steve basket small.jpg

sam basketball1.jpg

Last edited:
what a player and character.
reminds me of a story where simple minds were playing in italy and diego invited them up to a party in his penthouse,jim and charlie chap the hotel door,diego opens the door and invites them in to the room,theres 50 models and just diego,a good time was had by all.
Foreign British dude. Stop posting delusional fantasies on So-Low like everyone else here half a world away from Moz Angeles. There is no way an Italian model or an Italian for that matter is going to party and have sex with fat midget Mexican kickball player and a British band. Go home!

This is being shared in Whatsapp:

😤
Gracias Diego por mostrarnos lo que somos, por desnudar el gobierno que tenemos.
Por dejarnos en claro que tenemos un país que cuando nuestros abuelos agonizan y no tienen acceso a una ambulancia, vos tuviste 11 paradas en tu casa por horas.
En un país donde la policía no dejó circular a una nena con cáncer y su padre la tuvo que alzar 5 km, vos tuviste cientos de policías haciendo una caravana para llevarte a casa Rosada.
Un país donde miles de personas no pudieron despedirse de sus familiares pero vos tuviste una despedida multitudinaria y descontrolada.
Si, es el mismo país donde este presidente nos tuvo encerrados 9 meses e hizo quebrar miles de empresas, donde muchos quedaron varados sin poder llegar a su hogar y donde tantos otros murieron en soledad.
Gracias Diego por permitir que se muestre a flor de piel estas 2 argentinas: Una para famosos y políticos donde todo vale y otra para los ciudadanos comunes que tenemos que cumplir las reglas de aquellos que no las cumplen.
A vos que te gustaba sacarle la careta a todo Diego, hoy le sacaste la careta a la cuarentena y al gobierno que apoyabas.
Que descanses en paz y nuevamente Gracias!

Foreign British dude. Stop posting delusional fantasies on So-Low like everyone else here half a world away from Moz Angeles. There is no way an Italian model or an Italian for that matter is going to party and have sex with fat midget Mexican kickball player and a British band. Go home!
new here are you,should you not be doing your homework,dont forget your apple for teacher.

This is being shared in Whatsapp:

😤
Gracias Diego por mostrarnos lo que somos, por desnudar el gobierno que tenemos.
Por dejarnos en claro que tenemos un país que cuando nuestros abuelos agonizan y no tienen acceso a una ambulancia, vos tuviste 11 paradas en tu casa por horas.
En un país donde la policía no dejó circular a una nena con cáncer y su padre la tuvo que alzar 5 km, vos tuviste cientos de policías haciendo una caravana para llevarte a casa Rosada.
Un país donde miles de personas no pudieron despedirse de sus familiares pero vos tuviste una despedida multitudinaria y descontrolada.
Si, es el mismo país donde este presidente nos tuvo encerrados 9 meses e hizo quebrar miles de empresas, donde muchos quedaron varados sin poder llegar a su hogar y donde tantos otros murieron en soledad.
Gracias Diego por permitir que se muestre a flor de piel estas 2 argentinas: Una para famosos y políticos donde todo vale y otra para los ciudadanos comunes que tenemos que cumplir las reglas de aquellos que no las cumplen.
A vos que te gustaba sacarle la careta a todo Diego, hoy le sacaste la careta a la cuarentena y al gobierno que apoyabas.
Que descanses en paz y nuevamente Gracias!

It's silly... He was not in charge of the economy, he was not in charge of the public and private heath services, he was not in charge of the logistics of the quarantine, he was not in charge of anything... and he was obviously not the organizer of his own funeral.

The whole thing reminded me of this movie and specially this scene:

8An Argentinean movie filmed in a style quite close to the one of Godard about a Pop singer who is in charge of nothing, he is not even in charge of the most basic decisions of his own life... and then he dies and the record label organises a funeral, but it ends up being a pointless party... I think the morale of the movie is that there popular idol does not really have any kind of control on absolutely anything, not even his own funeral).

I reckon I just checked out this Morodona dude on YouTube and he is a fat Mexican midget. That pic the California Son marketing team office in Beverly Hills posted must of been a long time ago. Hey whatever gets the foreigners buying merch. Just another example of kickball not being a sport for men, but a sport for women and children. This dude had the perfect body to jog 3 feet while kicking a ball and then fall down. Typical kickball player. Now lets get down to the beach on Malibu and watch the annual Thanksgiving All-American real football game (not kickball) with the Morrissey's versus the Sinatra's fark arse too right bloomin' onion mate inn nnn nn nn nnn n nn n it.

I'm sorry for your loss, Lujissey.

I'm sorry for our loss.

VIVA DIEGO!
1000 thanks Fan de Moz
THE BES PLAYER IN THE WORLD =MARADONA
THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD =MORRISSEY!!
That's why MOZ is alive and we have to honor him by caring for him!! It is possible that some mistreat him so much!!!
Never saw Moz sing live !!!! I am only satisfied with his recitals ,i only ask that he continue singing and i dream of seeing him one day........😊😊😊😊

It's silly... He was not in charge of the economy, he was not in charge of the public and private heath services, he was not in charge of the logistics of the quarantine, he was not in charge of anything... and he was obviously not the organizer of his own funeral.

The whole thing reminded me of this movie and specially this scene:

8An Argentinean movie filmed in a style quite close to the one of Godard about a Pop singer who is in charge of nothing, he is not even in charge of the most basic decisions of his own life... and then he dies and the record label organises a funeral, but it ends up being a pointless party... I think the morale of the movie is that there popular idol does not really have any kind of control on absolutely anything, not even his own funeral).

maduro_portada.jpg_1902800913.jpg

He supported and received money and benefits from the worst dictatorships of the region: Cuba and Venezuela. He is the symbol of everything that is wrong in our country, he is the symbol of our decadence. He was a woman beater, a father who despised his children, a psychopath, he supported the most corrupt politicians in our country, he surrounded himself of the worst kind of people: criminals, drug dealers, bootlickers. He only was maybe one of the best football player but that isn't enough. Football was nice before him, after him it was all about winning at all costs, violence and disrespect. Lots of violent people like him but lots of common people here -mainly women- hated him for what he represented: the worst of our country, barbarism. During his life he chose the people who surrounded him, they are the ones that are taking advantage of the circus of his funeral. Rest In Peace and never come back.

Morrissey is on the side of Argentina over the Falklands.

If he played the Falklands he might change his mind but I can't see him on a tiny island full of soldiers & sheep farmers.

And it's always fascinating to see which of his previous controversial views get tacked on to the end of whatever the latest one is. If they hate him it's China, if they don't hate him THAT much it's guillotining Mrs Thatcher.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom