Unwanted sig lines...

go to user CP > edit options

it's towards the bottom

Sorry, I figured it out.

You know what prompted me to figure out how to disable sig lines was that I was sick of seeing a huge piccy of a scaryass hata every time some Ann Coulter-loving dude posted. I didn't mind so much until the picture was so huge it overwhelmed the screen. Squirting He-man's alright, though.

Last edited:
Sorry, I figured it out.

You know what prompted me to figure out how to disable sig lines was that I was sick of seeing a huge piccy of a scaryass hata every time some Ann Coulter-loving dude posted. I didn't mind so much until the picture was so huge it overwhelmed the screen. Squirting He-man's alright, though.

LOL..... You are an obvious America-Hating Liberal but the fact that you are pro Gay He-Man image makes you alright in my book :)

LOL..... You are an obvious America-Hating Liberal but the fact that you are pro Gay He-Man image makes you alright in my book :)

it was your sig that made me switch them off too, not only is that he-man one so old, it was only ever funny the 1st time anyway. It slows the page down, so makes scrolling annoying!

love

Grim

it was your sig that made me switch them off too, not only is that he-man one so old, it was only ever funny the 1st time anyway. It slows the page down, so makes scrolling annoying!

love

Grim

Well, I'm glad that you're able to turn it off..... it's a nice feature to have here. BTW I still love your Avatar.

-D

DAnn, we should join the annoying sig club. :p

:D
For some reason people always seem to have a problem with my choice of sigs.... from the artistic picture i had last summer of a guy who shot himself in the head, to a pic of Divine's face being melted by acid, to now Ann and He-Man..... WHATEVER!!, I'm not in the business of pleasing people..... I put up things I like....so sorry if anyone has a problem.:p

I did change that huge AC image to a much smaller one because it was starting to annoy me as well..... it used to take up half the freaking screen.... I do apoligize for that one.

It's funny how at anncoulter.com I used to have Morrissey pics on my Avatar and sig.... and I always got bad responses from people critizising him for being gay...etc :rolleyes:

PS: I like yours Nugz, evnethough it's a picture of TTY's bony ass, and I like everyone else's..... I don't have a problem with people choosing to express themselves however they want.

Last edited:
:D
For some reason people always seem to have a rpoblem with my choice of sigs.... from the artistic picture i had last summer of a guy who shot himself in the head, to a pic of Divine's face being melted by acid, to now Ann and He-Man..... WHATEVER!!, I'm not in the business of pleasing people..... I put up things I like....so sorry if anyone has a problem.:p

I did change that huge AC image to a much smaller one because it was starting to annoy me as well..... it used to take up half the freaking screen.... I do apoligize for that one.

It's funny how at anncoulter.com I used to have Morrissey pics on my Avatar and sig.... and I always got bad responses from people critizising him for being gay...etc :rolleyes:

PS: I like yours Nugz, evnethough it's a picture of TTY's bony ass, and I like everyone else's..... I don't have a problem with people choosing to express themselves however they want.

hahahaha this whole thing made me laugh. :D

Back
Top Bottom