Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland security

Update March 10 - true-to-you.net

Morrissey is presently being treated in San Francisco for "double pneumonia", but remains on course to headline the Vive Latino festival in Mexico City on March 14. Morrissey's show at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will now take place on May 1. His show at Washington's National Theater for April 5 has sold out within eight seconds.

Morrissey has apologized for the "extreme and silly" venue security at Portland's Arlene Schnitzer Theater during his show there (March 8), commenting: "place an obese McDonalds fry-girl into a venue security uniform and she is suddenly Eva Braun."

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

You can die from double pneumonia all of you who have whinged are f*** heads

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

This!

Awwwwwww! Poor Morrissey!

Pneumonia is an infection in the lungs. Double pneumonia means it's in both lungs... [truncated]

-MR

My brother died of double pneumonia at age 31. He was an otherwise healthy guy who got the flu 2 years ago; the flu rapidly progressed to pneumonia and he was gone within a few days of receiving the flu diagnosis. It wasn't until we got the autopsy results back that we learned that he had double pneumonia; basically both lungs were ravaged with infection and swollen with pus/exudate to more than twice their normal size. Pneumonia is no joke, I hope Morrissey is being pumped full of antibiotics and will make a fast and complete recovery. I wish my little brother could have.

~Maria

A Z-Pack or two and he'll be felling better in no time.

Azithromycin ("Z-packs") may be helpful in treating bacterial pneumonia (although there are other, stronger antibiotics a dr would probably choose instead) but it wouldn't do anything for viral pneumonia. Viral infections respond to antivirals not antibiotics. Without knowing what specific kind of infection Morrissey has, we can't speculate on what is his best course of treatment.

~Maria

no no, you got it all wrong! 'double pneumonia' is an old song by Television.....
the chorus goes somethin' like ''......and when i look at you, i get Double Pneumonia.....''

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom