Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland security

Update March 10 - true-to-you.net

Morrissey is presently being treated in San Francisco for "double pneumonia", but remains on course to headline the Vive Latino festival in Mexico City on March 14. Morrissey's show at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will now take place on May 1. His show at Washington's National Theater for April 5 has sold out within eight seconds.

Morrissey has apologized for the "extreme and silly" venue security at Portland's Arlene Schnitzer Theater during his show there (March 8), commenting: "place an obese McDonalds fry-girl into a venue security uniform and she is suddenly Eva Braun."

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

Again? I believe there were some questionable remarks about the audience attendance after the LA show. Better You Tube "The Importance of Being Morrissey". He has a HUGE Latino following (maybe they relate to his Catholic upbringing).

I live in Los Angeles, yes its true he does have a huge Latino following. They connect with him. :)

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

No - he had "double pneumonia", not double pneumonia. The first is what someone might have said, the second is a real condition.

P.

Ah, thank you for resolutely clarifying that for all of us, Doctor P. I have this image of you, first in line at the open casket with the mirror poised at the mouth ~ "dead" or dead? :rolleyes:

He's in the final stages of AIDS?

I wondered how long that would take. The crèche must be sleepy ~ seventy-something posts until our old friend Anonymous nails it. I figured less than fifty.

Are you surprised--it's from the same handful of posters who routinely post sexist and homophobic shit as well.

Some of the comments that are posted here are amazing. The homophobic comments are pathetic. I pity those who post them.

Ah, thank you for resolutely clarifying that for all of us, Doctor P. I have this image of you, first in line at the open casket with the mirror poised at the mouth ~ "dead" or dead? :rolleyes:

What a dutiful little Nancy you are.

If you ever want that stick removed, please be sure to call Dr. P for an appointment.

Some of the comments that are posted here are amazing. The homophobic comments are pathetic. I pity those who post them.

I don't think the "He's in the final stages of AIDS" is homophobic at all.

Why you ask?

1) The majority of people outside of the 3rd world who have died from AIDS related illnesses and who have AIDS are gay males. Moz "might" be a gay male.
2) Double pneumonia is something someone with late stage AIDS could easily catch and die from. Moz "might" have double pneumonia.

Is it mean to say? Yes. Was it homophobic? no. Telling the truth about something doesn't mean you are phobic of something.

Not everyone hates people as much as you hate yourself.

Morrissey,

You f***-tard. Was looking forward to seeing you in SF, but this is the 2nd time your show has been "postponed" for whatever reason. If you are truly ill, then my best wishes.

Yes, you are getting older and you have made mention of that in a few recent articles. Please, just suck up your ego, get back together with The Smiths, do an amazing world tour, and call it your legacy. I'd pay Just about any amount to see that show.

Thanks,

A Die-hard Smiths fan, and a Meh Morrisey-solo fan.

Why you ask?

1) The majority of people outside of the 3rd world who have died from AIDS related illnesses and who have AIDS are gay males. Moz "might" be a gay male.
2) Double pneumonia is something someone with late stage AIDS could easily catch and die from. Moz "might" have double pneumonia.

Is it mean to say? Yes. Was it homophobic? no. Telling the truth about something doesn't mean you are phobic of something.

I do pity you.

Morrissey,

You f***-tard. Was looking forward to seeing you in SF, but this is the 2nd time your show has been "postponed" for whatever reason. If you are truly ill, then my best wishes.

Yes, you are getting older and you have made mention of that in a few recent articles. Please, just suck up your ego, get back together with The Smiths, do an amazing world tour, and call it your legacy. I'd pay Just about any amount to see that show.

Thanks,

A Die-hard Smiths fan, and a Meh Morrisey-solo fan.

Maybe you should first find out if he's "truly ill" before you call him a "f***-tard". f***tard!!

Celibate Patrol here...just wanna go on record that nobody's been f***ed hard. Or soft. Or sideways. Or in the bath. Or anywhere. Just a whole lotta masturbation. kthx! :thumb:

Celibate Patrol here...just wanna go on record that nobody's been f***ed hard. Or soft. Or sideways. Or in the bath. Or anywhere. Just a whole lotta masturbation. kthx! :thumb:

That's too bad. :D

youre-a-virgin-who-cant-drive.jpg

"matriculation will make you go blind!" Sorry...couldn't resist.

I think Moz is a little bit manorexic.

Oh, I can drive. I just use my palms and convert them to lamps to illuminate shit. And I have AIDS too...marital AIDS. HEY OHHHHHHH, f*** you devil! :mad: Okay, resume the pointless nastiness, lamps trump f***ing every time. :thumb:

(I have a feeling this will be moved as it relates nothing to double pneumonia or fat security. :p)

Why you ask?

Nothing worse than 'wussy bigotry'. Yours is the same sort of mad reasoning that has card carrying Klansmen saying, "But we're not a hate group, really we're not". If you must make ugly statements, at least have the guts to fully own them.

Ok then c***y bollocks wtf is going on before us exactly ? What do you so called know or can see that we can't then eh ?

I won't hold my breath ! Do people with "double pneumonia" bored planes ?

FAIL

or do people with double pneumonia not bored planes ?

FAIL

Until you share with us your insight you Viva Hate are full of SHIT . . . . . . . .END OF ! (Two fingers)

Come on Viva spell it out or your full-a-shit !

Pony-the-tony

"you're" "dumb"

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom