Updated info on new Studio Album via Wikipedia

"Please Don't Throw Things At Me" - anonymous source

Hmm I doubt all the songs sung live on the 2007 tour will be included in the Ninth Album; as we saw with You Are The Quarry (i.e. Mexico etc).

Who really knows (besides Julia)?

I really don't like the idea of already having heard several of the tracks before the album is to be released. If the article is to be believed, Morrissey will we unveiling yet another new tune from his upcoming album during his next gig. I hope these all become B-Sides. I'd like some new material when the "new" album arrives.

Also, if the album is already recorded, then why not release it only a few months after the Greatest Hits? It's been written that the Greatest Hit's is nothing more than a PR move to build interest in the next Morrissey record, so why separate the two with such a long period of time, especially when it is seemingly unnecessary, i.e. the album is already recorded?

It is strange that history seems to be repeating itself. Back in 2000, Morrissey had written and performed "The World Is Full of Crashing Bores, Irish Blood, English Heart, Mexico, and First of the Gang to Die." He then teamed up with Jerry Finn. Deja vu all over again.:confused:

Thats true but I have a strong hunch ODGWBF will make the album...that being said I really want Paris on there or at least as a b-side on the first single as its an amazing song. As to the tracks on that site I guess we shall see but I doubt that either No Room for Oscar or Please Dont Throw Things at Me are real but I could be wrong...may god help us if I am

"Please Don't Throw Things At Me, Just Your Arms Around Paris" :rolleyes:

"Trash, No Room for Oscar" :D

I think Morrissey would react one of two ways to my comedic genius:

vegasevry.gif

vegasevry3.gif

Gifs courtesy of Diana. :)

nice Franissey that was truly some comedic gold :p

good to see whytey is back in composing, then. not that the others are bad. just missed him on 'ringleader'. and i actually do think mikey farrell is bad at composing (well, other than 'sweetie pie' which i really liked).

you KNOW what i mean...

Julia.

Hmm I doubt all the songs sung live on the 2007 tour will be included in the Ninth Album; as we saw with You Are The Quarry (i.e. Mexico etc).

However all of the new songs from the 2002 tour found there way into the studio and were released in some form or another.

well as if the wikigods gave us there favor the page lists a new track called Livings...apparently it was composed with Alain...we should do some original research possibly by having someone contact Mr. Whyte make the dream real we should be the vanguard that scrutinizes the wiki

Back
Top Bottom