Uploading photo attachment problems

everydayslikesunday

Hi, is any one else having problems uploading photo attachments to their postings? I've uploaded before to this forum countless times but recently when I try to attach a photo, I get as far as browsing my hard drive and selecting the required photo but then when I try to upload it, it just hangs there for ages. After a very long time I cancel it. The file size is only around 150kb, so that isn't the issue.

Any suggestions. :(

Have you tried to switch the browser?

If you haven't tried yet, you might be able to upload from different browser.

Have you tried to switch the browser?

If you haven't tried yet, you might be able to upload from different browser.

Hi Kewpie,

Thanks for your response. How would I change browser? I simply use the 'Basic Uploader' that this webpage provides. This problem started around the time I switched to the latest version of Windows Explorer, but that might just be a coincidence? Do you know if other people are having the same problem?

I don't use Internet Explorer but you might have javascript turned off? The uploader still works. Adding attachments makes small pictures that need to be clicked. if you want to add a larger picture you can use tinypic.com or imageshack.us and upload your photo there, then insert it in your post here using the link you will get.

I don't use Internet Explorer but you might have javascript turned off? The uploader still works. Adding attachments makes small pictures that need to be clicked. if you want to add a larger picture you can use tinypic.com or imageshack.us and upload your photo there, then insert it in your post here using the link you will get.

Thanks for the advice Dave :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom