US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!!! Exciting news! The tour poster reminds me of vintage Penguin fiction paperback covers (which I LOVE!), with Morrissey looking even more dashing than the little penguins (who I also love) on those covers. I love Morrissey more than than anything, so I'll hopefully be going to the San Francisco show even though I can barely afford it. Are tour posters sold anywhere? Compliments to whoever designed it!

Ok, if anyone scores some front row tickets for the Irvine Amphitheater show, I'm interested. Will also consider a trade for my front row, May 11 NYC tickets.

Interpol are a great band. I loved their last album. I'm in the US right now and might try to get myself arrested and released in time for one of those concerts.

To me Marauder is Interpol's weakest album, but they haven't really released a bad one yet. Interesting to hear the new EP -- Fine Mess indicates that it's a direct continuation of Marauder.

I'm from north-central Indiana and can't decide between Chicago and Ohio....maybe both??

The Camden pre-sale seemed to sell out, aside from ADA seats, in two minutes or so. I couldn't get two seats together, only one.

So I'm confused... I have the presale code but what is the url to buy the tickets? The link in the email just sends me back to the mporium presale page.

Looking through Interpol's tweets I can't believe how many people are still calling Moz a far-right fascist and racist.

Does this delusional snowflakery ever end?

why doesnt that twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: get the other twat Hooky to make a
computer chip 'duet'. maybe he can use the trinkets he claimed to have
been on the joy division records but cant be heard. buying Hooky a pint
will do the trick.:tiphat:

First Texas show didn't even require a pre-sale code.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom