US Tour Dates out

Seriously?

I've been to the USA about 25 times and visited 30 States, love it to bits and would love to see Moz there again, but I feel this could be a great chance to see Mexico.
I was thinking Mexico City to Puebla, then to Guadalajara and back.

That's even better. Avoid Monterrey at all costs.

I'm thinking of going to Mexico from the UK, anyone have any advice?

Bring extra garbage bags to haul your severed body parts into a lonely ditch somewhere.

I'm thinking of going to one or both of the Mexico City shows. I wonder how crazy difficult it will be to try to get a ticket if it says the capacity is only 1,800. Will I have a chance?!

So it says Dallas tix go on sale 09/09. Will there be any presales? If so, does anyone have the details on those?

Jason

Morrissey tickets!

Ao they go on sale September 9 right but will there be a pre-sale and does anybody know if they will be selling through Ticketmaster ?? I haven't seen any up yet

No Houston? Delightful. We moved to Houston from Dallas last year and now he's not coming here. I don't know if I can make it to any of the other Texas shows because I may be in California helping my sister move. Did I mention California? She could see him in Oakland if she wanted. NOT.FAIR.BUT.THEN.AGAIN.LIFE.AIN'T.FAIR.

Re: Morrissey tickets!

Ao they go on sale September 9 right but will there be a pre-sale and does anybody know if they will be selling through Ticketmaster ?? I haven't seen any up yet

i cant remember which date on the past tour- anyway some dates of the past tour had been added to Ticketmaster back then on VERY short notice-i think it was either a day before or on the day of the sale start....or was it the presale? anyway it was on a short notice....i think it will be a similar happening.
so they will be added very late i guess.
i dont know if they are other companies next to tickermaster in the USA- like seetickets in the UK?Tm US is pretty much a monopole right?

Last edited:
2011 US Tour ~ AEG Live Presale Password?

Anybody know these yet?? Going on PRE-sale this Thursday for the San Diego (area) show, and requires AEG Live password. I signed up with them, but haven't received a notification of the password... yet.

Re: 2011 US Tour ~ AEG Live Presale Password?

Anybody know these yet?? Going on PRE-sale this Thursday for the San Diego (area) show, and requires AEG Live password. I signed up with them, but haven't received a notification of the password... yet.

I'm annoyed with this presale stuff. On the AEG website they have no information about a presale. All it says is:
On Sale: Friday, Aug 26, 10:00AM (they even got the sale date wrong). How did you find out about needing a password?

Ticketmaster is showing presale for San Antonio, Pomona and Escondido as happening 9/8 at 10AM. I'm guessing this might be the case for all of them eventually? :squiffy: The complete list of shows isn't even showing, there's probably some lady inputting a ginourmous list of presale shows and artists as we speak. I've never purchased anythng presale, I don't know if a password is required or whatever. I just know this all gives me agida. :p

I saw Moz at the fox theater in Pomona last time. Makes me nostalgic. I don't think I am going this time though.

The Chicago show is going through a company called TicketFly....No mention of a presale though.

Password for Ticketmaster Pre-Sale?

This coming Thursday tickets for the Escondido, CA Show (+ more) go onsale online at Ticketmaster but it requires a password (from AEG?) does anybody knows how/where can you get that information?
Gracias.

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom