December

5 MONTERREY arena (7,200)

7 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)
8 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)

10 PUEBLA siglo XX1 (4,700)

12 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)
13 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)

No East Coast dates? What a bum.

The picture on that promo poster is horrific. He looks like a 90 year old woman.

I missed his London gigs as I was on holiday. Is he any good on the current tour? I'm not too devastated as I suspect gigs will be pretty much the same as when I last saw him (Earls Court). As discussed elsewhere, innovation is not top of the list with our Moz.

So I'm kind of freaking out here. Enough to open myself up to lampooning on this forum, but as a newer Morrissey fan I really have no reference point here. But it this typical that he won't announce east coast dates until later? Is it please?

So I'm kind of freaking out here. Enough to open myself up to lampooning on this forum, but as a newer Morrissey fan I really have no reference point here. But it this typical that he won't announce east coast dates until later? Is it please?

That's a good question, actually. The last leg he added a few dates in London on the end after the official announcement, so it's possible. But seeing as he's wrapping up in Mexico and probably intends to be home for the holidays I'd say...no? Maybe? Dont think he will? :squiffy: Tough call.

Let's hope for the Spring here on the East Coast. After all, if he has a record deal by then or hopes to get one, he has to continue on by putting the new stuff out there. :thumb:

Re: East Coast

I maybe wrong, but few more dates might be added between 1-9 November?

Let the neurotic planning that I've missed so much begin.

Last edited:
Have a great time! Mexico is beautiful and the food is amazing. I'd suggest Guadalajara.

Seriously?

I've been to the USA about 25 times and visited 30 States, love it to bits and would love to see Moz there again, but I feel this could be a great chance to see Mexico.
I was thinking Mexico City to Puebla, then to Guadalajara and back.

I'm thinking of going to Mexico from the UK, anyone have any advice?

certain parts of mexico can be very dangerous, there is a huge cartel civil war going on in certain parts of the country... i would not advise going to monterrey.

Last edited:
certain parts of mexico can be very dangerous, there is a huge cartel civil war going on in certain parts of the country... i would not advise going to monterrey.

I was reading up on Monterray earlier and felt the exact same way. Puebla and Guadalajara are the two places I would like to go to most.

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom