US Tour Dates out

Re: Austin, TX Presale

Ughhhh neither the SA nor the Austin tickets are working for me! SAD PANDA.
keep trying there showing up but they aren't the best seats.

I'm not even getting anything when I leave everything at "best available"

sad forever. I got 2 tickets for Austin, at least. But that is not even close to what I would like it to be. I want 5 XD

Thanks so much! I can get in now, but it keeps telling me there are no tickets available with that price level. And I tried EVERY price level. Are there only a certain amount of presale available maybe??

not much luck with the ATX show. I finally got some tickets to pull up and it was row U. Not what I had in mind, so I dropped them. Something doesn't seem right with the presale.

maybe my luck will be better with the public sale? maybe? hopefully?

Anybody get decent seats? My day has been ruined..

No luck with the ticketmaster SA tickets so just going to do the public sale tomorrow. I kept getting rows like S,R,O,Q. Not to bad but I want something a little closer if possible. Austin I was able to get Row 3 tickets so I am very happy about that!

Ausin isn't sold out. . . I just got a row E ticket. . . then an H . . . but im still shooting for something better.

ugh i want multiple seats, though. This is silly :( I wish Morrissey would play to an open area instead of seated theaters. Sure, it's classy, but it sucks for us because it makes buying tickets a nightmare

still not having any luck!

hopefully tomorrow will work out better.

hey, if anyone does upgrade their seats and want to sell their worse seats, I might take you up on that.

Re: texas

I just purchased my presale tickets for the Oakland show. I managed to grab general admission seats for $89 a piece. Password is "suedehead" if anyone missed it!

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom