US Tour Dates out

Re: Freaking pre-sale password fiasco!!

I searched again after buying and got results for rows E,G,H,P,M, and X.

It's probably because I'm trying to buy for 3 XD I got row X when I was going for one, but looking for three the closest I've seen is BB

Re: Freaking pre-sale password fiasco!!

just got my vegas tickets woooooooo!! tickets went online 5 minutes before......small venue with all the hardcores driving out..... gonna be a good time.

I just bought tickets for Vegas. I had no idea until check out that all tickets for this show are Will Call (and I'm not local).

Does anyone know if I can't make it to the show if there's any way I can pick up and resell these tickets to another fan? I'm not familiar w/the Cosmopolitan's policies :(

Re: Shrine Auditorium - L.A. tix will go on sale Friday 9/16 at Ticketmaster

Row F in Austin. P.s. Bass Hall, I hate you!

I just bought tickets for Vegas. I had no idea until check out that all tickets for this show are Will Call (and I'm not local).

Does anyone know if I can't make it to the show if there's any way I can pick up and resell these tickets to another fan? I'm not familiar w/the Cosmopolitan's policies :(

Hi. I called myself about this. They told me the only way to get the tickets would be to go there and pick them up in person. :straightface:

2 x tickets in row Y for Austin. Not what I wanted at all. At least I got tickets, but I needed to be closer.

Hi. I called myself about this. They told me the only way to get the tickets would be to go there and pick them up in person. :straightface:
Ahh thank you. Ridiculous. However, I guess that might prevent scalpers from buying/selling tix. I guess I'll have no choice but to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving!

Yes it did! At least according the box office.

Ps. Just curious, did anybody score row A for Escondido?
Nope, I got *crap* seats during the pre-sale. Best I could get were row N and then TM gave me an error when I tried to buy them, so now I have row T. :tears::tears::tears: Couldn't beat that today. :( Of course, if anyone has better tickets than row T, I'd be interested in buying them!

Ahh thank you. Ridiculous. However, I guess that might prevent scalpers from buying/selling tix. I guess I'll have no choice but to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving!

Nope, I got *crap* seats during the pre-sale. Best I could get were row N and then TM gave me an error when I tried to buy them, so now I have row T. :tears::tears::tears: Couldn't beat that today. :( Of course, if anyone has better tickets than row T, I'd be interested in buying them!

I got Orchestra Row F seat 24..I'm flying solo, but i kept trying to score a better row--somehow, 10 minutes later, I managed to pull up the seat next to me! (seat 25) I decided to buy it in hopes my brother will come with me...will let you know if he refuses my offer!

I got Orchestra Row F seat 24..I'm flying solo, but i kept trying to score a better row--somehow, 10 minutes later, I managed to pull up the seat next to me! (seat 25) I decided to buy it in hopes my brother will come with me...will let you know if he refuses my offer!

awesome, thanks! :)

I got two pit tickets for Phoenix this morning.
5353.awww-yeah.jpg

Last edited:
best i can score for austin...booo!
Orchestra F 103

Re: Shrine Auditorium - L.A. tix will go on sale Friday 9/16 at Ticketmaster

Any infor about the Fox Theater in POMONA!?!

Tags
aeg california morrissey presale tour
Back
Top Bottom