US Tour Presale

Chicago on sale now at ticketmaster; promo code SMITHS

This made me want to cry because all the good seats were gone.

Re: US Tour Presale DENVER -- LIMIT??

Anyone know the ticket limit? I bought 2 in the nosebleeds, and now 4 are showing up in the Mezz level.
I don't want these to get kicked back bc I already have 2. Can't find ticket limit anywhere on the site.

Thanks!

I scored PIT for A.C. last night. Curious as to why Wilmington DE isn't even appearing on ticketmaster..maybe it's cancelled already?

Re: US Tour Presale DENVER -- LIMIT??

Anyone know the ticket limit? I bought 2 in the nosebleeds, and now 4 are showing up in the Mezz level.
I don't want these to get kicked back bc I already have 2. Can't find ticket limit anywhere on the site.

Thanks!

Ticketmaster says ticket limit is 8 per person.

For the Flint show, are front row section seats not available for presale or are they already sold or are they blocking off that section for security? I don't want to buy presale if I can get closer. This is confusing.

Baltimore presale is EVERYDAY...got 2 decent seats, but it is saying no more are available at the moment. I thought it was sold out on me at first and refreshed it nearly ten times, before the tickets actually popped up. SO i don't know if anymore remain or not.

I had the same problem! I spent the first fifteen minutes reloading and it kept saying tickets were all sold out. And I literally got on at 10:00--when it started. Finally, a really terrible seat popped up and I reloaded again and it insisted there were no tickets, but eventually relatively decent (orchestra tickets) started popping up. I got Orchestra Row P. Out of curiosity I went back and checked a few time and orchestra seats were still available so I have no idea what the f*** ticket master was doing for the first twenty minutes. Oddly enough I went onto stub hub back when ticket master kept insisting there were no tickets and saw 27 tickets on there.

Really very strange. I almost wonder if I would have had better luck with the regular sale?

I'm sure you'll all get refunds at point of purchase when he cancels. Minus your booking fee of course.

The Wilmington DE show sale started earlier than listed on the Opera House website. Randomly checked a while back, as Morrissey wasn't added as of last night, and tix were already on sale….though I only got 9th row on the second try. Tried again a few minutes later and got right next to my current seats. This isn't a Ticketmaster event, so ticket prices didn't dramatically jump with added fees. $154 for 2.

all the best seats for the Grand show were already purchased by donors..that's the problem with him touring these old theaters..

thats fine but I still dont get why they are on sale to the public now...... the shows suck when it is a bunch of donors up front blahh

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom