US Tour Presale

Hmm yes, that was quite a suprise when I logged in there to check this morning.
I didn't get how you get tickets? They send material ticked in snail mail?

Out of the three or four potential shows in the area, I chose this one as it is the closest to my home that Moz has ever performed.

I predict zero stage invasions. I think even at his Academy of Music show one or two made it up there...

The donor thing annoys the shit out of me as well. There will be a bunch of non-die-hard fans - curious opera going folk or their kids up there while the die-hards are stuck in their seats in the back.

Morrissey wasn't even listed as of midnight as a show to purchase, so i was tempted to brave the fog and drive to the box office this AM. Glad I didn't bother. The floors all but sold out already and tickets aren't supposed to go on sale for another 25 minutes.

I predict the show will be total chaos unless they bring in outside security. The ushers at the Grand is mostly 80 year old ladies.

Out of the three or four potential shows in the area, I chose this one as it is the closest to my home that Moz has ever performed.

I predict zero stage invasions. I think even at his Academy of Music show one or two made it up there...

The donor thing annoys the shit out of me as well. There will be a bunch of non-die-hard fans - curious opera going folk or their kids up there while the die-hards are stuck in their seats in the back.

Morrissey wasn't even listed as of midnight as a show to purchase, so i was tempted to brave the fog and drive to the box office this AM. Glad I didn't bother. The floors all but sold out already and tickets aren't supposed to go on sale for another 25 minutes.

I am sure there will be plenty of outside security and they will be trying to be preventing people from getting in that lift area

total chaos might be a good thing (Moz would probably prefer that)...better than boring, provided the whole show goes on. i called the Box Office yesterday to see what was going on and the sweet old lady said, "oh my…there certainly is a great deal of interest in this show." I don't think they know what they got themselves into.
did you get tix mod revolve, or did you opt for one of the three other semi-local shows?

I managed to get three tickets in row C of the orchestra for the Wilmington show. Glad I decided to check their website before the advertised on-sale time.

The stage looks pretty low. Provided that there won't be a ton of outside security swarming around the orchestra, it shouldn't be too difficult to get up there. Though I've never been to a show at the Grand, so I really don't know what to expect.

Last edited:
I had a friend who used to work there hold me a few tickets in Row C to be safe.

Someone I know went to the box office and they gave her row 5 so I guess they kept some back to accommodate people waiting in line.

total chaos might be a good thing (Moz would probably prefer that)...better than boring, provided the whole show goes on. i called the Box Office yesterday to see what was going on and the sweet old lady said, "oh my…there certainly is a great deal of interest in this show." I don't think they know what they got themselves into.
did you get tix mod revolve, or did you opt for one of the three other semi-local shows?

Something really screwy going on with the Boston show Ticketmaster page. The event keeps disappearing and then reappearing, and when you DO get to the search for tickets screen, it says your wait time is 15 minutes. Never seen this before, and I've bought a lot of tickets over the years.

Also plan to get a Nashville ticket later. I got a good Memphis one yesterday.

Last edited:
same here..an absolute mess..I'm not gonna bother with the show since I'd have to drive six hours from AC the day before.
Something really screwy going on with the Boston show Ticketmaster page. The event keeps disappearing and then reappearing, and when you DO get to the search for tickets screen, it says your wait time is 15 minutes. Never seen this before, and I bought a lot of tickets over the years.

Tried to select pit seating and even waited the supposed 10 minutes for the site to load, it took 15 and proceeded to tell me there were none available. What the hell. Is anyone getting through this?

And Boston doesn't seem to be taking calls either. :(

Is it the TM site, or do we all have slow connections? I'm still waiting on three browsers to load now 20 minutes.

I'm hearing that Boston sold out in under 3 hours. Any other venues sell out yet?

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom