"USA Chart Position" (#7 Billboard Albums, #3 Vinyl Albums) - Morrissey Central; #95 Billboard 200

UPDATE June 4:

Actual charts are out now:
https://www.billboard.com/charts

Posted by BookishBoy:

Billboard 200 albums: number 95
Billboard album sales: number 7
Billboard vinyl albums: number 3
Billboard independent albums: number 4
Billboard tastemaker albums: number 3
Billboard digital albums: number 9
Billboard artist 100: number 58

The comparison quoted on Morrissey Central does not appear completely accurate. Link posted by Thewlis:
https://www.billboard.com/music/morrissey/chart-history/billboard-200

Data seems to be shared between the two charts in history, up to Dec. 13, 2014 - Wikipedia):
https://www.billboard.com/music/morrissey/chart-history/top-album-sales

Also, link posted by Morrissey_Sucks:

BUILDING ALBUM SALES CHART - Hits Daily Double
UPDATED DAILY TUESDAY-FRIDAY
Chart Date: 05/31/2019 (WEEK ENDING: 05/30/2019)

#14 MORRISSEY - CALIFORNIA SON - BMG 5,172

USA Chart Position. - Morrissey Central
June 3, 2019

"Morrissey's California Son album has charted at number 7 in the USA Official Billboard Chart.
The vinyl version of the album is number 3 on the LP chart.

This is Morrissey's most successful U.S. chart position to date, following :

Low In High School (10)
Years of Refusal (11)
You Are The Quarry (11)
World Peace Is None of Your Business (14)
Vauxhall and I (18)
Your Arsenal (21)
and so on."

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like Trump and the size of his inauguration crowd, innit?

I don’t think I’d be bragging about my biggest selling album being a collection of covers

What he should be bragging about is his amount of recent success in the midst of such social adversity towards him.

Morrissey is a tremendous talent. Talent plus a strong drive to push it usually wins.

Billboard charts are published on Tuesday. You haters will look very stupid.

CALL THE COMET didnt even make the USA CHARTS!!!:whip:

I guess old and feeble :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: must be UNHAPPY by
his catastrophic and disastrous chart action POOR CUCKO
NO USA CHART POSITION ZERO NADA FINITO NOTHING PLUS NOTHING EQUALS NOTHING
for COMRADE COMET.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

MEANWHILE MOZ IS NO 7 IN USA CHARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:
WHOOOOOOAOOOOOOO:bow:

MOZ UPWARD TRENDING:thumbsup:

cuck DramaJ trending downward:thumbsdown:

Well if you're going to bring Johnny Marr into this, he has had a NUMBER ONE album in the United States, which Morrissey has NEVER had. It was with Modest Mouse, their album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank was NUMBER ONE on the Billboard charts in 2007.

Highest chart position to date.

Exactly what I said would happen.

Keep the 'controversial statements' coming Moz because people love you more for them.

That would depend on the nature of the statements, obviously.

There are a number of statements no British man could make in America and expect to see anything other than his career going right down the pan.

That said, obviously even the most outrageous statements can find an audience - hence American men can make an amazing living being telly evangelists, for example. They say stupid stuff and the money rolls in.

A man who sells pro-fascist t-shirts or socks has to find his audience but it would be wrong for his mother to claim that all the people love what he’s selling.

Niches.

America loved Wedding Bell Blues. Super gay and very catchy. Least interesting cover choice I thought.

Well if you're going to bring Johnny Marr into this, he has had a NUMBER ONE album in the United States, which Morrissey has NEVER had. It was with Modest Mouse, their album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank was NUMBER ONE on the Billboard charts in 2007.

its a Modest Mouse album not a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: album FFS
he was just a lawnmower on it.
its like saying the dude who played bongos on a Stones album had a no 1 album.. LOL :crazy:

his official DRAMAJ albums have yet to hit ANYWHERE on the USA charts.:lbf:

poor tart.:straightface:

how cute:hearteyecat:
how soviet surface starts a sentence
and his BF ordinaryboitoi finishes it:smilecat:

how romanti, how 2019:smile:

they make such a cute couple.
if one gets huffy so does the other.:hearteyes:

DramaJ and his Commie cuck politics has never seen the inside of a USA chart. The poor penniless twat.:kissingclosed:

Imagine thinking you’re funny, but not being.

Thinking if you pack your posts out with cutesie words and gay emojis, that it’ll give the illusion of character and a sense of personality. It don’t, bruvva!

:sleeping::sleeping:

This is not an overall #7 placing in the USA. There is an 'album chart' separate to the main Billboard 200 and that is what this post is referring to.

The 'album chart' counts only pure, full album sales of an album but doesn't consider streaming and other forms of consuming a release.

Quite true AND under the older Billboard formula of pure album sales Moz would have charted in the Top 10. It's a good placement for an album that received no airplay stateside.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom