Vacation Plans?

I have begun saving now to go to Thailand in September, but a lot could happen between now and then, so who knows, really. :confused:
Regardless, at least I now definitely have a place to stay* when I get around to a short trip to L.A., hopefully before summer, my folks may have moved away by then :eek:

*=one weird thing about getting old is the same thing happens to other people I've known for years and some even now live in the house their parents raised them in, but the parents are gone now, so they've moved to "the big bedroom" now, meaning I can stay in their old room :o

I have begun saving now to go to Thailand in September, but a lot could happen between now and then, so who knows, really. :confused:
Regardless, at least I now definitely have a place to stay* when I get around to a short trip to L.A., hopefully before summer, my folks may have moved away by then :eek:

*=one weird thing about getting old is the same thing happens to other people I've known for years and some even now live in the house their parents raised them in, but the parents are gone now, so they've moved to "the big bedroom" now, meaning I can stay in their old room :o

I hear the internet in Thailand is spectacular in the fall.

I hear the internet in Thailand is spectacular in the fall.

PA190216.jpg

:thumb:

maybe best coast this summer, london in the fall, and then the south for the winter. only one is set in stone so far.

Just booked 2 weeks here in late April:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Dance workshops in July(modern jazz),and as usual Greece in September.

Mexican cruise in April with friends and debating on the big island in Hawaii in June or Aruba in August. The next trip I plan I'm shooting for Boston or NYC again. Maybe D.C. Wouldn't mind a long weekend in San Francisco either.

Not really a holiday as such, but I'm hopefully going to Manchester for a few days in August. Speaking of which, does anyone know the best (read:cheapest) way to get from Manchester Airport to Salford (me and my friend are hoping to fly because it's cheaper and stay at the Campanile in Salford, but don't want to spend loads of money on expensive taxis etc.)?

I'm going to Nice, France this Thursday with my mother and my sister. Weather's not looking too great at 20-23 degrees C (55-63F) and I've checked the weather on the net and it looks like it's gonna rain on Sunday but most days will be sunny.

A trip to Monte Carlo is what I'm looking forward too.

Tags
jet ski louisville
Back
Top Bottom