Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary rescheduled to Oct. due to "medical emergency" - Ticketmaster

UPDATE: Apr. 18:
Saskatoon via Facebook.

20190418_210017.jpg

UPDATE: Apr. 16:

Posted by an anonymous person:

Received an email from Ticketmaster confirming CALGARY’S new rescheduled date of Friday October 11, 8:00pm.

UPDATE Apr. 16:

Winnipeg rescheduled. Posted by an anonymous person:

Shows now as being rescheduled to October 21. Still waiting for Calgary...
https://centennialconcerthall.com/O...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

UPDATE Apr. 14:

Calgary (Apr. 17) is now listed as rescheduled on Ticketmaster with a date and time TBA

UPDATE 5:15 PM PT:

Edmonton (Apr. 18) is now reported to be postponed to Oct. 10. Posted by Famous when dead:

https://www.sonic1029.com/events/morrissey/

noooooooooo

Vancouver dates rescheduled for October. I knew it.

At least it isn't cancelled.

47216_47210_EFA180D0-2DF7-4B7E-BFF0-089382FAEBDE.png

UPDATE:

47215_D4EUSVZWwAEOM_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you weren't such a rabid wanker and read posts properly, you would have seen that I said in my original post that he must be assuming they will fill once Californian Son is released. Fact are facts, he used to sell out instantly, now he doesn't.
No fact at all, you just make things up as you go along and whatever fits your short-sighted agenda. Truly boring.

Lol

f***ing hell you really are a liar, so now you are saying he didn't used to sell out gigs immediately?
Of course he didn’t! Have you ever paid attention?? He has had succesful tours and less succesful ones. Many shows I’ve attended over the years weren’t sold out and many were. No lies, just facts.
Get a grip.

It's the same old S.O.S
But with brand new
Broken fortunes
I'm the same
Underneath
But this, you
You surely knew

Morrissey, I have only best wishes for you and your band.
I do hope that it's not too serious, and you can start the tour in Toronto.
I have tix for both nights.
Please, please, please, let me, let me, let me...get what I want this time

If at least 3 band members were already in Vancouver for the last couple of days, presumably rehearsing, then I doubt that the cancellation is due to poor ticket sales this time.
But honestly, medical reasons have been an excuse for cancelling way too often, it should not come as a surprise that his tours are not selling as well as they used to anymore. Most people are probably waiting until the last minute to decide whether they will show up, and not plan long trips anymore.
So what was the accident? Did the heavy-all-glass door to the steam room in his luxurious spa n the south of France explode in his face again?

I think as soon as he announces tour dates someone needs to straight quarantine his arse. Full on The Boy in the Plastic Bubble style:

tumblr_o1hcgp7ogK1s01qkyo1_400.gif

I think as soon as he announces tour dates someone needs to straight quarantine his arse. Full on The Boy in the Plastic Bubble style:

tumblr_o1hcgp7ogK1s01qkyo1_400.gif

:rolleyes:

words of wisdom from Det Barnaby based on a 700 yr old movie.:straightface:
Surface could use that suit to avoid skinny fume intoxication.:lbf:

Morrissey. Dont bother going to Canada. Trudeau is a moron, the people are hypocrites, dont give then the pleasure. Come to America where common sense rules!

oh mozzer, I was so looking forward to seeing you! you know im not going to be here in October, right?!

oh well, im still going to Vancouver, so you got me out of the house at any rate. and apparently theres this great candy store in Nordstrom that im looking forward to perusing. over priced no doubt, but what the hell.

the least the email could've done was offer a refund for those who will be leaving Canada indefinitely in the next coupla months.

Check out the VanDusen Botanical Garden! It's supposed to be great. Might as well enjoy Vancouver!

It's alright, but nothing compared to going for a hike in the extremely close mountains!

I was there a couple of years ago. My mates got married in those gardens.
Chinatown is quite good, a bike round round Stanley Park was an unexpected highlight, the craft beer and dispensary stores are fun, some great veggie/ vegan restaurants, decent local music scene, the poutine was good but, if you do have the time, go to Vancouver Island or the mountains.

I thought the steam clock was bit overrated as was Vancouver's tallest building. Nice place though, people were friendly.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom