Veggie thread trilogy 1 - Do meat-flavoured products mean you're cheating?

To be fair, it was more important to me that my girl took it up the arse than if she ate meat.

She's got the personailty i want in a woman, the hair colour, the breasts, the sexual appetite...if she eats meat, well i can't have it all.

I'm not being salacious, but seriously those things matter more to me.

Anyone who wouldn't go out with a meat eater needs to seriously chill & ask themselves if they can afford to be that picky.

I'd rather be with a meat-eater than banging some stick-thin veggie nutcase, who can't even handle a good f***ing.

So the summary really is that meat-eaters are Hitler-esque, murdering, blood crazed bastards.

Meat eaters & paedophiles - is there much difference? Both prey on the weak and vulnerable, who cannot protect themselves, for their own sick gain.

I hope one day everybody on here who eats meat is slaughtered the way those innocent animals are.

Apart from my Fiancee & mum of course, because i'll let them off.

Anyone who wouldn't go out with a meat eater needs to seriously chill & ask themselves if they can afford to be that picky.

I'd rather be with a meat-eater than banging some stick-thin veggie nutcase, who can't even handle a good f***ing.

True.there should only be one nutcase in a relationship. Two would just be dangerous.

To be fair, it was more important to me that my girl took it up the arse than if she ate meat.

She's got the personailty i want in a woman, the hair colour, the breasts, the sexual appetite...if she eats meat, well i can't have it all.

I'm not being salacious, but seriously those things matter more to me.

would you f*** hitler?

I'm as 'chilled' as you can get, and yes, I can afford to be very picky. I'm very selective about who I bother with these days, and if they eat meat, they are automatically out. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And you assume that vegetarians are 1. Stick thin 2. insane (compared to someone who eats a dead body?) and 3. Aren't good at sex.

Wow.

I'm as 'chilled' as you can get, and yes, I can afford to be very picky. I'm very selective about who I bother with these days, and if they eat meat, they are automatically out. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And you assume that vegetarians are 1. Stick thin 2. insane (compared to someone who eats a dead body?) and 3. Aren't good at sex.

Wow.

Errr no cause i'm a Veggie and i'm not stick thin, i'm not insane (i don't think anyway!) and i'm extremely good at sex - that's what my Fiancee tells me anyway!

I'm just saying most Veggie girls look like if you ragged them too hard from behind, they'd dislocate a hip.

Errr no cause i'm a Veggie and i'm not stick thin, i'm not insane (i don't think anyway!) and i'm extremely good at sex - that's what my Fiancee tells me anyway!

I'm just saying most Veggie girls look like if you ragged them too hard from behind, they'd dislocate a hip.

does your fiancee really say you're "extremely good at sex"? is she 12?

I don't know 'most' vegetarian women, nor do you, so such a general statement is rather pointless.

Well, i've met a few - or maybe they were Vegans. The terrorists of the Vegeterian world!

I mean, is there any need?

I've yet to see a good curvy veggie girl who looks like she could go 12 rounds with me in the sack (ok 2 rounds, i can't go much more than that in one session.)

No actually, she's more like Lucy Pinder.

I have a certain type. I don't like Blondes. I like Brunettes with big tits. A predelcetion for anal intercourse is a bonus, but not a necessity.

so she's like a nazi lucy pinder?

i can tell you two will be very happy together. you can stare at her tits and f*** her up the arse well into your eighties.

so she's like a nazi lucy pinder?

i can tell you two will be very happy together. you can stare at her tits and f*** her up the arse well into your eighties.

Yeah, that sounds great!

Thanks for your kind words. And i only get anal on special occassions, it's a treat.

Tags
animals = food i<3tubesteak meat = cancer meat = shit meat is murder meat isnt murdr re-run
Back
Top Bottom