Walla: Both Israel concerts in 2021 postponed again - possibly now mid-June (April 21, 2021)

First publication: Morrissey's performances in Israel have been postponed and it seems that they will take place in June​

Morrissey's appearances in Israel, scheduled for another two weeks, were once again postponed because of the corona. Walla! Culture learned that the possibility of holding two performances of the singer in Israel only in mid-June in Pavilion 1 and Caesarea is being examined, and one of them is scheduled to be broadcast live online throughout the world.

First publication: Morrissey's performances in Israel, which were scheduled to take place in exactly two weeks, were once again postponed due to the corona crisis. Walla! Tarbut also learned that the possibility of postponing the performances produced by Shuki Weiss is being examined, in a short time this time, and to hold two performances in mid-June in Pavilion 1 and Caesarea, as long as the restrictions allow. One of the shows is scheduled to be broadcast live online around the world. The possibility being examined is that Morrissey will come from California to Israel only for two performances, after which he will return to the United States. This is because the European round set for him cannot take place yet. According to a source in the industry, the date is agreed in principle on Morrissey and the production in Israel. However, it is still being examined whether it is possible to remove all obstacles and get the approvals of the Ministry of Health, including that you were the musician's staff without isolation. According to the industry source, the Israeli production is optimistic about the possibility that this will happen in mid-June.

The Smiths singer's performances in the Holy Land were first scheduled for May 2020. He was scheduled to come to us as part of his European tour. Following the corona, the performances were postponed for a year, and were scheduled to take place on May 5 at the Shoni Amphitheater in Binyamina, and on May 8 and 13 at Pavilion 1 at the Tel Aviv Expo.

The production responded: "We are inherently optimistic, and we will update the audience as soon as we have something to update."

Related item:

I bought tickets for a newly announced/confirmed Lightning Seeds gig, in July, today. So there’s apparently some faith that smaller concerts are to be allowed soon.

The National have just cancelled their 2 nights at Brixton Academy that were scheduled for May.

Not surprised really, May sounds to early for live gigs...

Yes it probably is, I can't keep up with all the changes, I have tickets for Sleeper, Peter Hook, The Stranglers, Echo & The Bunnymen, The National and New Order. All have been rescheduled at least twice now.

The National have just cancelled their 2 nights at Brixton Academy that were scheduled for May.
The Lightning Seeds are at The Cheese & Grain in Somerset. Have you ever been to that venue?

Yes it probably is, I can't keep up with all the changes, I have tickets for Sleeper, Peter Hook, The Stranglers, Echo & The Bunnymen, The National and New Order. All have been rescheduled at least twice now.
It’s in God’s hands now Surface 😞

FWD, the article on Yahoo news "The Simpsons Tries to Cancel Morrissey" is worth reading. Please, post it on Solo.
Thanks.

FWD, the article on Yahoo news "The Simpsons Tries to Cancel Morrissey" is worth reading. Please, post it on Solo.
Thanks.
It was mentioned via Jesse's tweet in the Katsis thread.
Regards,
FWD.

Are you going to see Peter Hook in Macclesfield Surface ? Me and little benny were very lucky and managed to grab one each for that.

BtBB 🇬🇧 :knife:

Are you going to see Peter Hook in Macclesfield Surface ? Me and little benny were very lucky and managed to grab one each for that.

BtBB 🇬🇧 :knife:

No Benny up at the Apollo, taking my youngest daughter. Looking forward to the new James album, first couple of tracks they have put out are really good.

Last edited:
Might as well cancel these gigs as Moz only has his sights set on the final gigs of his life/suicide on stage in Las Vegas.

Good luck, that looks like a great slate of shows! I have New Order/Pet Shop Boys in October. California is looking pretty good right now, not so the rest of the US. Fingers crossed!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom