Washington D.C.

Re: Washington, D.C.!

Yup, I posted about this in the "US Dates Not on Sale Yet" thread. I thought I was the only one who cared til now!

I'm looking foward to a Virginia/DC weekend..Guessing this show will be seated only. Those prices are kind of high but compared to what the other acts who perform there are charging is quite reasonable I suppose.

Still can't get over paying around $85.00 for a half empty Atlantic City show back in 2007.

I'm disapointed I won't be able to make the DC area shows this time around. Moz you just HAD to book those gigs on parade day weekend!!! I can't be in DC and Scranton at the same time now can I? :tears:

Is the Warner one of those places that tries to make everyone stay in their seats or can you get up and dance or jump around or do whatever it is you do?

I'm guessing the former, but I am looking forward to this! Last year the giant, half empty Constitution Hall was a little depressing. Although not half as weird as the giant, half empty Borgata, for sure.

Live nation is now stating "on sale soon"

upate..I callled the venue and they are still suppose to be on sale at 10:00 am through ticketmaster on Friday..strange no link is listed as of yet..and it is confirmed a seated show.

Last edited:

wow..i got through right at 10:00 and was shut out for tickets in the first section..

Meanwhile, at 10:15, there are still TEN side-by-side tickets available in row 6. Something weird must've happened with the DC show.

I got Row K Orch-C. The rows are by letter not number. The seats are numbered.

Meanwhile, at 10:15, there are still TEN side-by-side tickets available in row 6. Something weird must've happened with the DC show.

Yeah, I logged on right at 10:00 am and the better seats were unavailable. What gives? Think they'll be released at a later date?

I was on at 9:59, but it kept giving me errors...then the seats disappeared. By the time I made it thru, only the $47 seats were available and in Row S. f*** that shit! I am not paying a total of $125 to sit towards the back of the room. Warner Theatre is a seated venue...like DAR Constitution (a pretty crappy place for a Rock concert).

Why couldn't this have been at the 9:30?! f*** this. I'll take my free downloaded copy of his mediocre album and wait for Craigslist. f*** Livenation.

I had some major problems with that livenation website. For the first 20 minutes, it was saying the better $57.50 seats were completely unavailable, but I kept hitting refresh and was finally able to get some--I got row C (3rd row) in the center section!! I couldn't be more excited!!!

The better seats were available a few minutes later. I am now the proud owner of two individual seats in the two different price points.

Tags
boz guitar jessie moz pick
Back
Top Bottom