Washington Music Theater, Seattle, WA - cancelled

⚠️ SHOW CANCELLATION ⚠️

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Morrissey will not be able to perform tonight’s concert scheduled in Seattle, Washington.

Refunds will come from point of purchase. The Morrissey /Interpol tour will resume as scheduled in San Francisco on Thursday.

Their website:
http://www.washingtonmusictheater.com/event/morrissey-2019/

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks

Oh dear, I wonder if he was upset by the protest and the news stories?

⚠️ SHOW CANCELLATION ⚠️

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Morrissey will not be able to perform tonight’s concert scheduled in Seattle, Washington.

Refunds will come from point of purchase. The Morrissey /Interpol tour will resume as scheduled in San Francisco on Thursday.

Their website:
http://www.washingtonmusictheater.com/event/morrissey-2019/

Regards,
FWD.

O dear. That's disappointing for the concern goers. It's a shame they didn't give a reason as there will be more conjecture

Lovely

before I moved back to China, I was committed to going to this show, seems like a made the right choice :cool:
though tbf, Ive seen him 39 times in 28 years and really I feel like I need to get to an even 40 before this all ends :straightface:

ps: tickets bought to Moz @ near 50 :crazy:

BMG, silly protestors at a concert, and being bashed by others for being an individual and not a robot...sometimes it’s just really difficult to continue. I get that.

Hope he feels better soon (if this is the case, of course)

Good! Anyone going to be at the Irvine protest? Chinga tu madre, Morrissey!

BMG, silly protestors at a concert, and being bashed by others for being an individual and not a robot...sometimes it’s just really difficult to continue. I get that.

Hope he feels better soon (if this is the case, of course)

Yep there's a lot going on for Moz, lots of pressure & negativity going on which none of us could possibly understand, or cope with.
He's human, & we love him.

Bet his nephew is designing the t-shirts now featuring his uncle bravely admonishing a woman.$$$.

Due to Morrissey being a butt-hurt little bitch and getting his feelers hurt in Portland, he has chosen to spit out his pacifier and tantrum in the only way he knows how.

Due to Morrissey being a butt-hurt little bitch and getting his feelers hurt in Portland, he has chosen to spit out his pacifier and tantrum in the only way he knows how.
It would seem so. I don't think Moz handled the protest thing well at all, for what it was he would of been better off ignoring it altogether, or maybe asking the protester Why?? I wouldn't be too surprised if the entire tour is cancelled now. I don't disagree with some of the politics Moz has chosen to align with, but if he supports he must explain his views, he can't keep shouting Go Go Go to anyone who disagrees with him, either explain your opinion or don't have one.

Based on the horrible set list I hope and pray he cancels both Vancouver shows

Had a feeling. 6 shows in one week seemed aggressive. Especially with only 3 days for travel/rest before the Canadian leg. Hopefully this means the CA shows will go on without a hitch.

Carried over from the previous thread :tiphat: The third line kids *

Never the one to blame, it's always somebody else.
I'm surprised he's managed to keep a lid on it this long.
*He probably wants out of the poor selling tour. Classic Steve way to do it now.

This one is "cancelled", the last one was "postponed" ???????

B M G ! It's all your fault :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom