Washington Music Theater, Seattle, WA - cancelled

⚠️ SHOW CANCELLATION ⚠️

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Morrissey will not be able to perform tonight’s concert scheduled in Seattle, Washington.

Refunds will come from point of purchase. The Morrissey /Interpol tour will resume as scheduled in San Francisco on Thursday.

Their website:
http://www.washingtonmusictheater.com/event/morrissey-2019/

Regards,
FWD.

You really think he is going to cancel on California? Probably not.....
That was not my point. Your post suggested that as long as you get to see the show, then everything's well in the world, and those who missed out, those who turned around halfway through a drive, those who have had cancelled flights and hotels - they don't matter, just so long as you get to see a show.

That was not my point. Your post suggested that as long as you get to see the show, then everything's well in the world, and those who missed out, those who turned around halfway through a drive, those who have had cancelled flights and hotels - they don't matter, just so long as you get to see a show.

Well I don’t want to lie to you and say I want him to cancel. I seriously hope he doesn’t.

Could a woman waving a mildly amusing banner that was also on point prove to be the tipping point for Morrissey's tour and recording career? Stranger things have happened.

The Queen Is Dead, Two light Ales please

Quite apart from the whims of Morrissey jerking his fans about, how do you think Interpol (and their fans) feel about all this? They have no say in this and are getting royally f***ed around.

Quite apart from the whims of Morrissey jerking his fans about, how do you think Interpol (and their fans) feel about all this? They have no say in this and are getting royally f***ed around.

giphy.gif

FeebleShitstain has arisen from his slumber. He has made his tea, read the headline, and smiled from ear to ear. At ease, all is well with him, as he awaits the moment for the insurmountable announcement of a SMITHS REUNION. :crazy:
giphy.gif

Hearing rumors the whole tour will be cancelled? Does anyone know what is happening.

It’s crazy the way people jump to conclusions here. Sure A reason he could cancel is because of Portland/BMG stuff...but there’s also a huge number of untold other things it could be which we have no idea about. People here want it to fit their little narrative when really you have absolutely no idea.
too true poke,unless your in the inner circle then no one knows the reason for the cancellation,the usual suspects on here will have their own agenda as always.

Start a go fund me for them. Are you seriously trying to shift the blame and responsibility for cancelled shows to other ticketholders who actually have the dumb luck to manage to see their show? What would you want them to do? Cry actual tears?

What did they think was going to happen? Sell out shows and welcoming parades?
Admit you're happy that the tour was f***ed for Interpol and their fans because, even thought that band isn't exactly the Rolling Stones they're fairly well known. They could have toured on their own without the negative press and the humiliation of seeing tickets sell for $9. Do you think they or anyone of their caliber will ever sign on for a Morrissey tour again? No way. So, again, make them a go fund me page if you want to help but don't cry your crocodile tears and act like you care because you don't.

skinflint get tae yer work,guys an absolute belter.shambles of a man.

What an predictable arsehole Morrissey is.

Someone protests at a Morrissey gig - as they have every right to do. Morrissey has a hissy fit and punishes other fans by cancelling the gig that followed. He really is an egotistical, juvenile tit.

For anyone that thinks otherwise ... where have you been for 30 years?

To the fans that joined in with the braying of go, go, go .... shame on each and every one of you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom