Way Out West

Chartres

Will anyone come?

& for those of you that won't come and maybe don't even know about this festival, here's a teaser:

Neil Young (Can)
Håkan Hellström (S)
Broder Daniel (S)
Sonic Youth (US)
NERD (US)
Sigur Ròs (Is)
Franz Ferdinand (UK)
The Buzzcocks (UK)
http://wayoutwest.se/english

Trots att Buzzcocks och Neil Young låter lovande så skulle jag hellre dö än att vara i en stad full Glennare som rensar fisk :rolleyes:

[The bands are great, but Gothenburg is the ass of Sweden - acording to us idiotfascists in Stockholm]

Trots att Buzzcocks och Neil Young låter lovande så skulle jag hellre dö än att vara i en stad full Glennare som rensar fisk :rolleyes:

[The bands are great, but Gothenburg is the ass of Sweden - acording to us idiotfascists in Stockholm]

No no no, the saying is it's Stockholm that is the ass of Sweden while Gothenburg is the vagina of Sweden!

Still I'd love to see Stockholm come up with anything better. You got like... Accelerator and Popaganda.

And I must agree with you Chartres, Stockholm don't have any proper rockfestival. Accelerator and Popaganda is just awful. You guys have a much bigger chance of getting Morrissey and similar stuff.
I shouldn't have mentioned this, Gothenburg should be able to exsist.

But OK, fair enough. You are the pussys and we are the asses. ;)

And I must agree with you Chartres, Stockholm don't have any proper rockfestival. Accelerator and Popaganda is just awful. You guys have a much bigger chance of getting Morrissey and similar stuff.
I shouldn't have mentioned this, Gothenburg should be able to exsist.

But OK, fair enough. You are the pussys and we are the asses. ;)

I shouldn't call Popagand that awful (bob hund is coming!).:)

:tears:

Oh SHUT UP :mad:

(cant afford going there:tears:)

Yeah, it's expensive to sleep and eat. But don't worry, you'll get a new chance next year:).

Still, if you're a Hellström fan you should see him in Gothenburg atleast once.

I shouldn't call Popagand that awful (bob hund is coming!).:)

Yeah, I saw bob hund in Roskilde... their leadsinger is amazing on stage :)... but I don't think that you must be från gothenburg to like håkan :(

Yeah, I saw bob hund in Roskilde... their leadsinger is amazing on stage :)... but I don't think that you must be från gothenburg to like håkan :(

No, no, of course not. Just that he is his best in GBG.

By the way, you missed great shows. Neil Young were great.

oh, really?
did Neil play an unplugged set (like harvest) - or an electronic as in roskilde?

trots att buzzcocks och neil young låter lovande så skulle jag hellre dö än att vara i en stad full glennare som rensar fisk :rolleyes:

[the bands are great, but gothenburg is the ass of sweden - acording to us idiotfascists in stockholm]
lol :d

Back
Top Bottom