We Are All Innocent

christ! i never knew..:o

"We Are All Innocent" that's what it says at the end of America Is Not the World. It has taken me 3 years of listening to decipher that. I swear if someone says they've known it all along, I may take hostages...

If you take hostages what will be your demands? I mean to lead a successful hostage standoff you will need a plan. In that you have already declared that you may take hostages would provide a reasonable assumption that you already have a plan to take them. The following questions come to mind:

1. What are your demands?
  2. Where will you store the hostages so that they are kept under your watch all the while are accessible in the event that you require a hostage?
  3. What is your escape plan? For reference on escape plans may I suggest the movie "Quick Change" and various episodes of "24".
  4. Where do you plan to relocate after your demands are met? May I suggest a country that does not have an extradition treaty with your country of origin or where the crime was committed.

If you take hostages what will be your demands? I mean to lead a successful hostage standoff you will need a plan. In that you have already declared that you may take hostages would provide a reasonable assumption that you already have a plan to take them. The following questions come to mind:

1. What are your demands?
  2. Where will you store the hostages so that they are kept under your watch all the while are accessible in the event that you require a hostage?
  3. What is your escape plan? For reference on escape plans may I suggest the movie "Quick Change" and various episodes of "24".
  4. Where do you plan to relocate after your demands are met? May I suggest a country that does not have an extradition treaty with your country of origin or where the crime was committed.

I think I know what's in your SoLow-bannination-doomsday-plan folder.

I think I know what's in your SoLow-bannination-doomsday-plan folder.

There may be a chance that those plans may have been slightly altered as I have been inspired with that thing that I spoke about that I wrote a long time ago when we discussed the other thing yesterday.

Either that... or I may simply post a picture of a certain general.

Back
Top Bottom