Initial release was meant for May 10.
Regards,
FWD.

Now on Morrissey Central:

"Monday 8 April, on sale."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/monday-8-april-on-sale

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, people know I hate hearsay and anecdotal crap as some here take it as definite and then spread it online as fact - so excuse the irony of me adding my 2 cents:
Sam is probably alluding to an 'instant grat' digital version.
The vinyl (according to my excellent indie store contact who I trust) is still slated for May 10th with now 'Brow Of My Beloved' on it.
Make of that what you will.
I plan my buying around the information this gentleman supplies me - I don't believe indie shops are having any 7" Wedding Bell Blues vinyl delivered for Monday.
Time will tell & happy to be wrong.
Sam might like to know shops get releases on Fridays not Mondays too.
I think it's digital Monday.
Again, it's anecdotal - pinch of salt and all that.
Regards,
FWD.

It’s up for preorder on Mporium which gives the release date as 10th May, so guessing that’s exactly what he meant aka the digital version of the track

How Soon Is 'Now'? Now is not April 8th.
Semantics! :)
'Now' in the title was used in the context of 'as opposed to what date it was meant to be' - it wasn't meant in the immediate sense of the term.
I've edited it just for you.
Regards,
FWD.

in this case the blues will bring great joy! fantastic news! :highfive:

Hey Mozz you can shove your vinyls into your * ....kidding, well you're not the only artist who are releasing exclusive vinyl releases this weekend...I have 0 interest in vinyl so i'll saving money (i'm still willing to buy CD's)...BTW streaming is the sales king in case you guys haven't noticed.

audio or video of the song would be nice to post here, as a late birthday present, thanks for all your birthday wishes yesterday april the 3rd. yes I'm an old bastard, 54

Ok, people know I hate hearsay and anecdotal crap as some here take it as definite and then spread it online as fact - so excuse the irony of me adding my 2 cents:
Sam is probably alluding to an 'instant grat' digital version.
The vinyl (according to my excellent indie store contact who I trust) is still slated for May 10th with now 'Brow Of My Beloved' on it.
Make of that what you will.
I plan my buying around the information this gentleman supplies me - I don't believe indie shops are having any 7" Wedding Bell Blues vinyl delivered for Monday.
Time will tell & happy to be wrong.
Sam might like to know shops get releases on Fridays not Mondays too.
I think it's digital Monday.
Again, it's anecdotal - pinch of salt and all that.
Regards,
FWD.

That sounds sensible, because why would they press the vinyl more than a month in advance?

So .... I'm So Happy To Hear This But , What's The B- Side Of " Wedding bell Blues " ?! Is it I Thought You Were Dead ?! Or " Brow Of My Beloved " ?!

Bobby Joe Armstrong is quite a cute choice. He was from the group Green Day although I have not heard from him in a very very long time. Leave it to Morrissey to keep coming up with these surprising choices.

Is it just me, or does the size of Billie Joe Armstrong's name on the cover suggest that we might actually be able to hear his contribution to this song, as opposed to some of the other "guests"? Or is he just another friend of Joe C's who was persuaded to pop into the studio for 45 mins to sing minor backing vocals that then get mixed way down? I hope it's the former!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom