"Wedding Bell Blues" - vinyl 45 released today (10 May, 2019)

This single had a bit of a confused start to its life.
First reported on Morrissey Central (28 Feb) and again on Morrissey Central (24 March) that it would have the B-side "I Thought You Were Dead".
With the pre-information and release of Lover-To-Be for Record Store Day, it became apparent that the B-side wasn't going to be "I Thought You Were Dead".
Various online portals subsequently updated their information and "Brow Of My Beloved" was confirmed for the B-side.
This song title has been known from about 2017 and is one of several Morrissey/Boorer compositions slowly becoming available.
There is no matrix message on the vinyl.
Today's vinyl release also confirms that the B-side was recorded at Sunset Studios at the same time as California Son:

full

(Image: FWD).

Today's release appears to be global.
There are listings for it on every Amazon portal (shows as an import in Japan), European, US & UK indies, HMV, Rough Trade et al...

e2e2e3d4323f025c4c4417121c4f7131.jpg

(Image: VinylTapRecords IG).

At the time of writing, there is no listing anywhere for a digital release of "Brow Of My Beloved".
Given previous releases, that tends to happen around 12-2 pm UK time if it's due today.
Please feel free to post any information about said should you find it.
As soon as it is available, please check here and/or the downloads section to hear it.
Similarly, the kind souls who often record the vinyl will probably come through too.
Further information as it comes in.
Regards,
FWD.

full

Buy on Amazon

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd that they spelled the drummer's name wrong. Then again, it's the sixth drummer.

A:bell: song about bells and nobody here :bell:worries about :bell:Morricirsei's :bell:men'l health?
And :bell:could you stop ringing:bell: that, I can't listen to the :bell:nice young man's single!

The evil old queen may have survived, but defo has :bell:dingdong :bell:PTSD now. :bell:

(...Nope. Can't hear a bloody thing; I think I've gone cover-deaf. )

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom