weird.

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
after watching that "dear god please help me" video in the other thread, i thought to google it to see what other videos come up. so the first thing that shows up are lyrics, i click on the link and i notice 4 or 5 repliesl I think oh, maybe its just fans saying how beautiful this song is or how much they love the song, etc etc etc... i start reading them and its all prayers and people talking about their lives. i just though it was weird, what do you think, how do you feel it?

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Dear-God-Please-Help-Me-lyrics-Morrissey/D2EFDC96678841F14825712A002C3A30

after watching that "dear god please help me" video in the other thread, i thought to google it to see what other videos come up. so the first thing that shows up are lyrics, i click on the link and i notice 4 or 5 repliesl I think oh, maybe its just fans saying how beautiful this song is or how much they love the song, etc etc etc... i start reading them and its all prayers and people talking about their lives. i just though it was weird, what do you think, how do you feel it?

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Dear-God-Please-Help-Me-lyrics-Morrissey/D2EFDC96678841F14825712A002C3A30

poor souls

Wow..did they not read the 'kegs between my legs' bit?

Call me crazy..I don't think god checks sing365.com regularly..:crazy:

I'm going to the wrong spots then, if I want to marry a bigshot.

I dunno. God might be high maintenance. Like "Biru babe, I can't make it to your friend's barbeque tonight, I have to deal with this earthquake thing and then a couple other people keep nagging me about some war or something. But I'll make it up to you and take you out to dinner tomorrow instead, is that okay? :flowers:"

Maybe you should stick to Sing365 OR you could try to change him. Maybe God needs to mix it up a bit and deal with the earthquake while at the barbeque. You just might be the breath of fresh air this world needs.

I dunno. God might be high maintenance. Like "Biru babe, I can't make it to your friend's barbeque tonight, I have to deal with this earthquake thing and then a couple other people keep nagging me about some war or something. But I'll make it up to you and take you out to dinner tomorrow instead, is that okay? :flowers:"

Maybe you should stick to Sing365 OR you could try to change him. Maybe God needs to mix it up a bit and deal with the earthquake while at the barbeque. You just might be the breath of fresh air this world needs.

:laughing:

This board should have a 'classic quotes section'

Thank you! You're the reason I haven't given up looking for him! :D

Back
Top Bottom