Welcome to Morrissey-Solo

:rolleyes:

Salsa youd make a perfect gay BF to this fake username non existing chick.šŸ§

Hello everyone; how are your days? I'm off to answer these questions that were mentioned at the start. Mine are loud and produce blue skies but wait til winter then they'll all be like Sunday.

Hello everyone; how are your days? I'm off to answer these questions that were mentioned at the start. Mine are loud and produce blue skies but wait til winter then they'll all be like Sunday.
Well I can't go to those forums so, here's my answers I guess

When I finally started looking into this band I was suddenly listening to after three songs turned into an album

My sisters own some Rock band games, and I used to play on an app called SongPop, which had a snippet of How Soon Is Now? And I really liked the way he said Shut Your Mouth, so I listened to it.
Then I found Rock band and heard Stop Me, which I really liked, and then in my birthday Unhappy Birthday was in a list of songs to listen to on your birthday, so I finally said "well, why don't I just listen to an album?" so Strangeways was my first album.

What I really love about Morrissey is he's lonely. Not many people I find are actually lonely, besides myself, and he's so extremely dramatic, like myself, so he's very relateable. Well my little sisters (10 & 13, so not little to me), get to bear the whole of me raving about him all day long, my parents never hear anything about at all, and I don't do it much around my older sisters. But I think my sisters just laugh it off, or so it seems. They don't like to rave much anyway, so they probably don't feel like they never get to talk about what they likeā€¦ I guess I can't speak for em.

Well I'm devoted to Morrissey enough, I don't like one of his songs and I'm not a fan of all that gay stuff, but otherwise I'd love to send him a letter if he had an address, sending him my devotion.

I'm from a teeny town in SouthWest
Minnesota
'The lanes were silent
There was nothing, no one, nothing around for miles'

perfectly describes it.

Hi there!

My name is BrummieBoy. I'm from Small Heath in Birmingham, England and I like collecting records, computers, hot tamales, chihuahuas and Chinese noodles!

I've been here for a long time and only just realised I haven't formally said 'hello'...so...please allow me to introduce myself , I'm another Alien-Starman from Inner and Outer Space !

Say hello. I don't bite!

Back
Top Bottom