Welcome to Morrissey-Solo

Kewpie

Subscriber
People discussed about how they got to know / became a fan of Smiths and Morrissey:

stereotyped Morrissey fans
The moment you fell under his spell?
How did you become a Morrissey / Smiths fan?
Is your other-half a smiths / Morrissey fan?
How and when have you discovered Smiths / Moz music?
what do you really love about the man?
What your friends and family make of your adoration of Morrissey?
How devoted are you to Morrissey?
Where are you all from?

Popular threads:

The Moz/Smiths Top 100 songs
Over the past 9 months we have been rating and assessing every 234 Morrissey and Smiths-song released over the past 25 years, from Hand In Glove (april 1983) to That's How People Grow Up (February 2008).

Last edited by a moderator:
turn around. go back. I beg you.

I am an old newbie who has just got a tablet. It's nice to have me back.

I guess you read the advise given to you by Ketamine Sun cause it's in the post above yours.
Read it again, pulleace.
We're all doomed here.

There has been a lack of enthusiasm in regards to my return. Maybe there's a surprise party at some point along the line.☺

There are other forum's tho and my pettiness knowns no bounds.

I should say sorry to ketamine Sun, cause I got some kind of notification and i am too technologically retarded to work out how to respond.

I have sent my best pigeon.

There has been a lack of enthusiasm in regards to my return. Maybe there's a surprise party at some point along the line.☺

There are other forum's tho and my pettiness knowns no bounds.

I should say sorry to ketamine Sun, cause I got some kind of notification and i am too technologically retarded to work out how to respond.

I have sent my best pigeon.

Whistle it back. ;)
For your own sake and mental health.

Hi I'm new I first listened to Morrissey not the smiths when going through my dads old CDs and finding world of Morrissey and after whatever happens, I love you I was hooked

Hi I'm new I first listened to Morrissey not the smiths when going through my dads old CDs and finding world of Morrissey and after whatever happens, I love you I was hooked

Your dad's old CDs. Wicked cool.

I know what it feels like. Welcome to the Addiction Club.
A word of advice, if you have not listened to all of it yet, take it slowly and easy and take your time.
Keep the addiction under control, avoid an overdose.
And you will be good.
I Like your username.
The Loop was a great song in a rockabilly influenced period.
I wish he sort of smuggles it in on his set lists.
Cheers! :thumb:

I know what it feels like. Welcome to the Addiction Club.
A word of advice, if you have not listened to all of it yet, take it slowly and easy and take your time.
Keep the addiction under control, avoid an overdose.
And you will be good.
I Like your username.
The Loop was a great song in a rockabilly influenced period.
I wish he sort of smuggles it in on his set lists.
Cheers! :thumb:
I've been listening for a couple of months now and I love Morrisseys rockabilly influenced period especially the 91' tour with Boz Alain Day Cobrin

I've been listening for a couple of months now and I love Morrisseys rockabilly influenced period especially the 91' tour with Boz Alain Day Cobrin

Me too!
I saw him live in Utrecht, Holland! :highfive:

Always nice to attract young blood.

Which sounds far more sinister than intended. Welcome☺

Hi everyone!

I have no idea how all this works but I'm a new-ish Morrissey fan from Scotland. Been listening to Moz and The Smiths for about 6 months. Absolutely hooked ever since I heard Piccadilly Palare, hence my username. So, that's me!

Hi everyone!

I have no idea how all this works but I'm a new-ish Morrissey fan from Scotland. Been listening to Moz and The Smiths for about 6 months. Absolutely hooked ever since I heard Piccadilly Palare, hence my username. So, that's me!

I'm a director who likes to dress in women's clothing but I am totally straight. Me.

Hi all, another UK newbie here.

Been a music fan all my life but somehow the Smiths and Morrissey seemed to pass me by. Having been born in the year of the Smiths first album release, musical influences came mainly from my parent's 60s era and, growing up, I was hugely into Suede and then Muse. I don't know why or how I never saw the light sooner but one day just found myself stumbling over the Complete release and there was a eureka moment. Where had this magnificence been all my life? It lit something inside that has refused to pass.

A few months on and there seems like an endless back catalogue to immerse myself in so...here I am so do some learning and to find some like-minded souls.

Last edited:
Hi all, another UK newbie here.

Been a music fan all my life but somehow the Smiths and Morrissey seemed to pass me by. Having been born in the year of the Smiths first album release, musical influences came mainly from my parent's 60s era and, growing up, I was hugely into Suede and then Muse. I don't know why or how I never saw the light sooner but one day just found myself stumbling over the Complete release and there was a eureka moment. Where had this magnificence been all my life? It lit something inside that has refused to pass.

A few months on and there seems like an endless back catalogue to immerse myself in so...here I am so do some learning and to find some like-mind souls.

Welcome, Maudliner. We are an assorted (and sometimes a sordid) bunch here, but all in all a good lot. Glad to have you. Lovely dog photo!

Back
Top Bottom